Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Going to President D-Rex Trump Rally Texas !

I'm going to President's D-Rex Trump Rally in Houston next Tuesday 10/22/18. My fiance , my mother (83) , my father (93) and I will attend with honor. My fiance is personal friend's with Trump's campaign MGR Texas , so we should have great seats. The energy in the Toyota center should be astounding. President D-Rex Trump's journey has been nothing short of miricle. For the first time in history a President has done exactly what he says he is going to do. We need the wall in Texas more than ever before ! Please get out and vote ! Our very survival and freedom and existence depends on that. "We the people" are in control of our own destiny , not Washington ! Without the most powerful military in the world we are nothing ! No longer do we have to play second fiddle to any other country ! No longer do we have to fear their rath ! Get off your asses and vote ! May God bless us all and guide this man that leads us....Amen 🇱🇷

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

12 hours ago, Texstorm said:

I got just enough $ to buy 30 illegal voters dinner if you vote Republican. Pic and proof in . LOL....Well O said it in Arizona didn't he .... well not the dinner .. just free this and free that....voter fraud at it's best ! 

lol....I could use a new phone, a new iPad and a airline ticket to Texas.  Do you have enough $s for that?.  I've already voted but I have 2 little dogs that would love some of that Texas beef bone.  Book their seats on a private jet and they will vote anyway you want them to.

barb

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Dang. I wish I could go Texstorm.  I'm not as well connected, but will be watching for you on TV.  I have  a few friends that are going and they are pumped.    Oh I saw this today!  Maybe Trump will bring it up at the Rally.  

Texas Dems under investigation after sending voting applications with citizenship box pre-checked to non-citizens

San Francisco, Portland register illegal immigrants to vote

Former California GOP vice chair Harmeet Dhillon discusses the right to vote and citizenship.

The Texas Democratic Party is under investigation after being accused of sending out voter-registration applications to non-citizens with the citizenship box already checked “Yes.”

The possible violation was first raised Thursday by the Public Interest Legal Foundation(PILF), a nonprofit specializing in election integrity, which alerted both state and federal authorities.

Following the reports of the alleged violation, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said the issue is “being investigated” and “there will be serious consequences” if confirmed.

“A complaint says the Texas Democratic Party asked noncitizens to register to vote, sending applications with citizenship box pre-checked. This is being investigated. If true there will be serious consequences,” he wrote in a tweet.

PILF said the applications were circulated around the Rio Grande Valley region of South Texas sometime between late September and early October and some lawfully present non-citizens received the forms.

The group published all the documents related to the election registration irregularity, including pictures of the applications where boxes asking whether the applicant is both 18 and a U.S. citizen were already checked in the “Yes” field.

The group also included a signed affidavit from David C. Kifuri Jr, who said his non-citizen relatives received the application form from the state Democratic Party.

“I know from previous work experience … that it is a crime to register to vote in Texas if you are a felon with an incomplete sentence or a non-U.S. citizen. I also understand that a non-U.S. citizen can face criminal and immigration jeopardy for misrepresenting citizenship status for the purpose of voter registration,” Kifuri stated.

Texas’ Secretary of State Sam Taylor told the Washington Times that some non-citizens contacted his office asking whether there were any law changes that gave them the right to vote.

He added that the state law prohibits encouraging anyone to lie in their voter application form, but it will be up to the investigators to decide if pre-checking a box claiming the applicant is a U.S. citizen is a violation of the law.

Names of non-US citizens increasingly found on voter rolls

PILF has previously warned about non-citizens increasingly found on voter rolls in states such as Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Virginia.

The group said some non-citizens even managed to cast their ballots in elections. For instance, in 2017, the group said that nearly 5,600 people on the voter rolls in Virginia were deemed as non-citizens, with a third of them voting in previous elections.

But the case in Texas is different from other states, where a lot of non-citizens often get automatically registered, as it was a political party that urged people to register.

“This is how the Texas Democratic Party is inviting foreign influence in an election in a federal election cycle,” Logan Churchwell, spokesman for the PILF, told the Times.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-democrats-under-investigation-after-sending-applications-with-citizenship-box-pre-checked-to-non-citizens

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

BETO CAMPAIGN SUED FOR ALLEGEDLY SENDING UNSOLICITED TEXT MESSAGES

2:02 PM 10/20/2018 | POLITICS
Molly Prince | Politics Reporter

A lawsuit was filed against Democratic Rep. Beto O’Rourke’s campaign Friday alleging the Texas senatorial hopeful sent constituents text messages despite not receiving permission to do so.

Sameer Syeed, a resident of Collins County, filed the class action lawsuit in the Northern District of Texas Court, arguing the Beto for Texas campaign violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, reported The Star-Telegram.

The lawsuit alleges that Syeed received numerous unsolicited text messages from Beto for Texas and was unable to stop the automated messages despite both replying to the messages and reaching out to the listed phone number, only to get an error message or dial tone, according to The Star-Telegram. The suit further insists the campaign pay at last $500 per text message to the lawsuit’s plaintiffs. (RELATED: Texas Politics Project Dissects Polls, Explains Why Ted Cruz Will Win)

The Telephone Consumer Protection Act bans the use of “automated telephone equipment to send texts or calls to a person’s cellphone without their permission except for emergency purposes,” according to The Star-Telegram.

This is not the first time O’Rourke’s campaign has faced backlash for claims of inappropriate use of text messages. The campaign came under fire in September for allegedly sending a text message to voters asking for “volunteers to help transport undocumented immigrants” to the polls, according to The New York Times.

The campaign, however, denied authorizing permission for the message to be released and said it was an “imposter” who was a “first-time volunteer who had signed up for a shift on the campaign’s ‘texting team’ under a fake name,” TheNYT wrote.

“That was not an approved message by the campaign,” campaign spokesman Chris Evans told TheNYT.

Republican Sen. Ted Cruz, O’Rourke’s challenger, has even acknowledged the texts. The topic arose at one of Cruz’s campaign rallies in September.

“I know, I know — I’ve gotten three of them myself. My dad has gotten five,” Cruz joked with supporters. “By the third one I was thinking, ‘maybe I should vote for him.'” (RELATED: Record Fundraising Hasn’t Been Enough To Push Beto Over Ted Cruz)

(Nathan Hunsinger-Pool/Getty Images)

(Nathan Hunsinger-Pool/Getty Images)

Despite O’Rourke raising around three times as much as the Texas senator in the third quarter of 2018, polling shows Cruz is leading the race. At 52 percent, Cruz is ahead of O’Rourke by 7 points, according to a poll of likely voters released on Tuesday. This marks the fourth poll in a row where Cruz has received more than half of the total vote.

Evans said the O’Rourke campaign’s “grassroots volunteer program with thousands of Texans canvassing, phone banking, [and] texting” is “fully compliant with the law,” according to The Star-Telegram.

The O’Rourke campaign did not respond to The Daily Caller News Foundation’s request for comment in time for publication.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/20/beto-orourke-lawsuit-alleged-text-messages/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

• Thanks 2

Thanks Butifldrm ! I am stoked ! This is a do or die midterms for all of the citizens of America ! What happens will determine our future and sovernty for many years to come. The left wing is broken and insistent on breaking the right. They don't care if our eagle ever flies again ! They just want a butter ball fried turkey to gorge upon. "We the people" cannot allow our government to control us. "We the people" must be allowed to live our life with out government interference. Government should work for all of us....not the other way around.... because big government is wasteful. They do not care that a roll of toilet paper cost $21 ......they don't care that a toilet seat cost more than $200. They are really unfit to burn our tax dollars the way they do. It's the American citizens that are paying that with our hard earned tax dollars so that they can be comfortable, while they sit on $200 toilet seats and wipe thier asses will $21 a roll toilet paper ! I don't mind paying taxes ! Just don't mind listening to me when I don't like the way that they piss off our taxes. Just build

the damn wall ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

When you view all these pics of these immigrants they're all carrying a small backpack...they've been traveling for days, who's feeding these people, who's housing them as they travel? Most are males, rather than families.  :blink:

We definitely need the wall.  A wall will deter and would allow our system to vett those that are already here.  This bombardment of immigrants puts a strain on our system.  President Trump has the logical thought process...send in the military... if need be, and I support it!!! VOTE IS A MUST!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Funny,  if President D-Rex Trump put a $25 bounty on each illegal returned to the border, bounty style, I could make Thousands of dollars every day ! So could everyone else ! He wouldn't even need the military in Texas. Just a bunch of good ole boys enforcing the Law ! And that is legal in Texas ! Build the wall !

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Texstorm said:

Funny,  if President D-Rex Trump put a $25 bounty on each illegal returned to the border, bounty style, I could make Thousands of dollars every day ! So could everyone else ! He wouldn't even need the military in Texas. Just a bunch of good ole boys enforcing the Law ! And that is legal in Texas ! Build the wall !

Easy fix. Self depot, after everify and severe penalties for those who hire illegals.

• Thanks 2

‘MAXIMUM PENALTIES’ — PRESIDENT TRUMP ISSUES STERN WARNING FOR ANYONE ENGAGING IN VOTER FRAUD

10:13 PM 10/20/2018 | POLITICS
Scott Morefield | Reporter

President Trump on Saturday tweeted a warning to people engaged in voter fraud, stating that those found guilty would be subject to “both civil and criminal” penalties.

“All levels of government and Law Enforcement are watching carefully for VOTER FRAUD, including during EARLY VOTING,” Trump tweeted. “Cheat at your own peril. Violators will be subject to maximum penalties, both civil and criminal!”

All levels of government and Law Enforcement are watching carefully for VOTER FRAUD, including during EARLY VOTING. Cheat at your own peril. Violators will be subject to maximum penalties, both civil and criminal!

President Trump’s belief that thousands if not millions engaged in voter fraud during the 2016 election led to the founding of a commission to investigate the issue, but it was dissolved in January amidst difficulties obtaining cooperation from several states, each of which has different rules government elections.

The difference between the two parties on ballot integrity issues generally comes down to Democrats being concerned that Republican efforts to make sure only those qualified to vote actually vote could lead to voter suppression. As a result, Democrats typically downplay Republican claims, including Trump’s, that people engage in voter fraud.

“Democrats will not push for photo ID requirements to vote because they benefit most from voter fraud,” said Matt C. Pinsker, adjunct professor of criminal justice at Virginia Commonwealth University. “Despite Democrat claims that it is practically non-existent, the reality is that in every election there have been numerous irregularities reported, the overwhelming majority of which favor Democrats. Despite there being numerous incidents every election cycle, Democrats are correct that prosecutions for voter fraud are rare. In large part, this only is because Democrats have purposefully setup a system which deliberately turns a blind eye and prevents any form of detection or screening.” (RELATED: Voter Fraud: A Fact Democrats Wish Was Fiction)

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/20/trump-voter-fraud-warning/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great Rally!!!

He touched base on many great and important topics. His crowd, and by the way it was a huge huge crowd, they enjoyed his speech, down to earth and relatable.

He continues to stand firm for the people of America and returning power to the people, he'll not coward down to the media or the Democrats agenda.

BRAVO TRUMP!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

Great Rally!!!

He touched base on many great and important topics. His crowd, and by the way it was a huge huge crowd, they enjoyed his speech, down to earth and relatable.

He continues to stand firm for the people of America and returning power to the people, he'll not coward down to the media or the Democrats agenda.

BRAVO TRUMP!!!!

Ahhhh, your so kind. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

Texstorm where are you?

Good Morning Butifldrm ! and DV ! The rally was awesome but we never got inside. 100,000 tickets and only 18,000 seats ! There was just no way to get my 92 yo father and 82 yo mother in line and wait a day prior just to get in. I'm not deterred or let down mind you , just the scope and magnitude of people who came out was astounding. The fake news media is lying about his supporter base and they don't give him the good coverage that President D-Rex Trump deserves. I think the midterms will determine how much of a battle that our President will have the next two years and longer. God Bless America ! God Bless President D-Rex Trump ! God Bless our American Soldiers ! God Bless DV ! ..........Build the wall ! Bring on the RV !  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

Good Morning Butifldrm ! and DV ! The rally was awesome but we never got inside. 100,000 tickets and only 18,000 seats ! There was just no way to get my 92 yo father and 82 yo mother in line and wait a day prior just to get in. I'm not deterred or let down mind you , just the scope and magnitude of people who came out was astounding. The fake news media is lying about his supporter base and they don't give him the good coverage that President D-Rex Trump deserves. I think the midterms will determine how much of a battle that our President will have the next two years and longer. God Bless America ! God Bless President D-Rex Trump ! God Bless our American Soldiers ! God Bless DV ! ..........Build the wall ! Bring on the RV !  

Bless you Brother. Take care of your family, DRex rallies are well documented here 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I early voted TODAY for REAL Patriotism, REAL Leadership, REAL Rule Of Law, REAL Citizenship, REAL Life, REAL Liberty, AND REAL Pursuit Of Happiness!!! :twothumbs:

So, OK, look to the FIRST letter of REAL to figure what I SUBSTANTIVELY voted FOR!!! :backflip:

The line at the early voting place looked A LOT like the masses at the Trump Rallies. (Well, OK, I did have to wait quite a while in line longer than I expected two weeks out from the General Election). So, I suspect the votes were pretty much going the same way the Trump Rallies SHOWED FOR REAL!!!

They had four (4) banks of ten (10) voting stations, too!!! Hey, I proudly let them use my driver's license for Positive Voter Identification!!! :twothumbs:

Hats Off AND A BIG THANK YOU to ALL the Election Workers!!! :tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1