Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GCR RV...USD Is now Gold Backed Ready.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Treat as a Bruce rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

18/10/2018 Bruce The Goose...

Our USD is also now gold backed and we call it USTN, United States Treasury Note. Every few people call it that. Most people call it USN. I been told the new term is on this call is United States Treasury Note, USTN.

We heard as a result of what Neil Kennan did as a result of his announcement today that real money which I take to mean real gold back USTN money started flowing out of Big Reno, out west today at about 2:30 EST . That would have been before lunchtime out west.

What Neil did which is 4am EST overnight, he signed off all the paperwork that gave him the responsibility to take over as Trustee over all these gold assets. Then today at 3:08:19 EST he did an announcement that explained sort of what he was doing and what it meant for the world in the assets back currencies.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

7 minutes ago, olivesman said:

It's the RUMORS FORUM. It isn't up to him to check a "gurus" "facts".

Yes it is the rumor section. But to continually bring outright untruths is wrong. Some of us ( including myself) aren't smart enough or don"t have time to go through all the garbage to sift out the facts. There are a lot of people that tune in to this site for insight on maybe learning to continue to keep dinar or to dump it. If the dork wants this on his conscience, so be it. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, murd11 said:

Yes it is the rumor section. But to continually bring outright untruths is wrong. Some of us ( including myself) aren't smart enough or don"t have time to go through all the garbage to sift out the facts. There are a lot of people that tune in to this site for insight on maybe learning to continue to keep dinar or to dump it. If the dork wants this on his conscience, so be it. 

Let me help you out then. The rumor section is simply that: RUMORS. NOTHING TO SIFT HERE. Go to the news forum for more reliable information. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

Well the United States M-1 is almost 3 trillion dollars. Do you really think the US has 2.5 Billion ounces of gold?

Thats a lot of gold.

USA has approximately 5 tons of gold . AT $1200 per ounce ,my calculator could not compute what that is worth ,plus i'm not real good at math . Could someone out there compute this ?

6 hours ago, dinarham said:

USA has approximately 5 tons of gold . AT $1200 per ounce ,my calculator could not compute what that is worth ,plus i'm not real good at math . Could someone out there compute this ?

Just doing a quick search, as of Sept. 30, 2018:

The USA owns over 261,498,926  (millions) 'ounces' of gold.

Currently worth over $11,041,059,957.90  (billions) dollars.

Hope this helps.

• Upvote 4

The 5 tons of gold do not reside in these facilities . The amount of gold at Fort Knox has not changed much over the years  and in fact there was more gold at Fort Knox when Roosevelt was president .  The facility at Fort Knox is antiquated  , with newer facilities more secure and high tech  . The 5 tons of gold are not in these depositories .  

• Upvote 1

Not so fast Sherlock..............

Just take a look at the new Benjamins.........

I see Gold.........I even see Gold on the back......that would make it Gold Backed.......right?

Think it is a sign of things to come?.........Ya never know......somethings gotta change.......??

Hmmmmm

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania new $100 bill

Edited by coorslite21
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I kind of thought this thread might go a little further. So let me add "The rest of the Story"

On 3-22-18 HR 5404 was introduced to Congress.  This Bill when passed will bring the US back to a Gold Standard:

Also at the bottom you'll find a link to a 3 minute video with some explanation:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5404/text

115th CONGRESS
2d Session

H. R. 5404

To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
March 22, 2018

Mr. Mooney of West Virginia introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Financial Services

A BILL

To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. FINDINGS.

Congress finds the following:

(1) The United States dollar has lost 30 percent of its purchasing power since 2000, and 96 percent of its purchasing power since the end of the gold standard in 1913.

(2) Under the Federal Reserve’s 2 percent inflation objective, the dollar loses half of its purchasing power every generation, or 35 years.

(3) American families need long-term price stability to meet their household spending needs, save money, and plan for retirement.

(4) The Federal Reserve policy of long-term inflation has made American manufacturing uncompetitive, raising the cost of United States manufactured goods by more than 40 percent since 2000, compared to less than 20 percent in Germany and France.

(5) Between 2000 and 2010, United States manufacturing employment shrunk by one-third after holding steady for 30 years at nearly 20,000,000 jobs.

(6) The American economy needs a stable dollar, fixed exchange rates, and money supply controlled by the market not the government.

(7) The gold standard puts control of the money supply with the market instead of the Federal Reserve.

(8) The gold standard means legal tender defined by and convertible into a certain quantity of gold.

(9) Under the gold standard through 1913 the United States economy grew at an annual average of four percent, one-third larger than the growth rate since then and twice the level since 2000.

(10) The international gold exchange standard from 1914 to 1971 did not provide for a United States dollar convertible into gold, and therefore helped cause the Great Depression and stagflation.

(11) The Federal Reserve’s trickle down policy of expanding the money supply with no demand for it has enriched the owners of financial assets but endangered the jobs, wages, and savings of blue collar workers.

(12) Restoring American middle-class prosperity requires change in monetary policy authorized to Congress in Article I, Section 8, Clause 5 of the Constitution.

SEC. 2. DEFINE THE DOLLAR IN TERMS OF GOLD.

Effective 30 months after the date of enactment of this Act—

(1) the Secretary of the Treasury (in this Act referred to as the “Secretary”) shall define the dollar in terms of a fixed weight of gold, based on that day’s closing market price of gold; and

(2) Federal Reserve Banks shall make Federal Reserve notes exchangeable with gold at the statutory gold definition of the dollar.

SEC. 3. DISCLOSURE OF HOLDING.

During the 30-month period following the date of enactment of this Act, the United States Government shall take timely and reasonable steps to disclose all of its holdings of gold, together with a contemporaneous report of any United States governmental purchases or sales, thus enhancing the ability of the market and of market participants to arrive at the fixed dollar-gold parity in an orderly fashion.

===================================================================

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVMFVTa5wgk

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1