Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 10/18/2018

yota691

October 18, 2018
(Press release)

The Central Bank of Iraq is moving to settle a new batch of open bank balances in the central bank / Erbil and Sulaymaniyah branches arising from their cash deposits, while the amounts originating from the sukuk are settled.

The bank said in a statement: "Based on the efforts of the Central Bank of Iraq and the Kurdistan Regional Government, in 2017 and 2018 pay large amounts in dinars and dollars to open banks accounts in the branch of the Central Bank / Erbil to settle its credit balances in the branch.

The Central Bank is in the process of distributing new amounts to settle all balances that have been deposited in cash. The balances that have arisen from the sukuk deposit are subsequently settled. Most of the banks have accepted these instruments in violation of the directives of the territorial government and the Bank / Erbil and Sulaymaniyah branches.

The Central Bank confirms that credit balances arose when the two branches were linked to the Ministry of Finance in the Region.

• Upvote 5

Central Bank is moving to settle the balances of banks in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah

01:43 - 18/10/2018

BAGHDAD - 
The Central Bank of Iraq, on Thursday, to settle a new batch of assets of open banks in the branches of the Central Bank / Erbil and Sulaymaniyah, which arose from their cash deposits, while the settlement of amounts originating in the sukuk. 
"In accordance with the efforts made by the Central Bank of Iraq and the Kurdistan Regional Government, in 2017 and 2018, large amounts of dinars and dollars were paid to open banks accounts in the branch of the Central Bank / Erbil to settle their credit balances," the bank said in a statement received by Mawazine News. In the section ". 
He added that he was "in the process of distributing new amounts to settle all the funds that were deposited in cash .. Later are settling the balances that arose over the deposit of Sukuk, although most banks had accepted those instruments contrary to the guidance of the Government of the Territory and branches of the bank / Erbil and Sulaymaniyah.
The central bank confirmed that "credit balances arose when the two branches linked to the Ministry of Finance in the region."

• Upvote 3

Central Bank settles balances of open banks in its branches in Kurdistan Region

Central Bank settles balances of open banks in its branches in Kurdistan Region

Twilight News    
 30 minutes ago

The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Thursday that its approach to the settlement of a new batch of assets of open banks in the branches of the Central Bank / Erbil and Sulaymaniyah, which arose from their cash deposits, while the amounts settled by the sukuk are settled.

The bank said in a statement to the twilight news that, based on the efforts made by the Central Bank of Iraq and the Kurdistan Regional Government, in 2017 and 2018 pay large amounts in dinars and dollars to open banks accounts in the branch of the Central Bank / Erbil to settle its credit balances in the branch.

The Central Bank is in the process of allocating new amounts to settle all balances that were deposited in cash, while later balances are settled, and most of the banks have accepted these instruments contrary to the directives of the regional government and the branches of Erbil and Sulaymaniyah.

"The Central Bank confirms that credit balances arose when the two branches were linked to the Ministry of Finance in the region," the statement said.

Keywords: 

• Upvote 3

Thursday, October 18

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad , 
said the Iraqi Central Bank on Thursday in connection with the settlement of all the assets of its branches in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah, indicating that the credit balances arose when it was linked to the Ministry of Finance branches in the region. 

The bank said in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it "is in the process of settling a new batch of assets of open banks in the branches of the Central Bank / Erbil and Sulaymaniyah, which arose from their cash deposits, while the settlement of the amounts originating from the sukuk.

The bank added that "based on the efforts made by the Central Bank of Iraq and the Kurdistan Regional Government, has been in 2017 and 2018 pay large amounts in dinars and dollars to open banks accounts in the branch of the Central Bank / Erbil to settle its credit balances in the branch. 

The bank said it was "in the process of distributing new amounts to settle all the funds that were deposited in cash, while later settling the balances that arose over the deposit of the sukuk, although most banks had accepted these instruments contrary to the guidance of the territorial government and branches of the bank / Erbil and Sulaymaniyah." 

"Credits arose when the two branches were linked to the Ministry of Finance in the region," the bank said.

It is noteworthy that the Central Bank of Iraq had cut its relations with the sub-Erbil and Sulaymaniyah, during the past years because they were linked to the Ministry of Finance of the Kurdistan region as well as the occurrence of some administrative and financial matters that did not live for the Central Bank, and the Central Bank has six branches (Baghdad, Basra, Mosul, Erbil and Sulaymaniyah And the Middle Euphrates).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

Right syn as soon as I started reading I'm like this is HUGE news... just outstanding ... keep moving forward Iraq keep moving forward buddy

We'll see where this all leads - if anywhere - but I think it is EXTREMELY Good News, OfficiallyTook, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

54 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:o       :o       :o

SAY WHAT???!!!

The Bicraqi Iraqi NOW are deciding to play nice via the Central Bank of the Bicraqi Iraqi (CBBI) AND Ministry Of Finance Branches???!!!

What in the World IS GOING ON???!!!

Hey, and what about all "THEIR CASH DEPOSITS"???!!! The Bicraqi Iraqi are NOW getting in on this NOW???!!!

What this suggests to me, and I could be way, way off and out there, is the banking protocols have been consistently established through ALL the CBI and Ministry Of Finance branches down to the "financial inclusion" of the citizens even in the Kurdistan Region!!!

So, why the normalization and establishment of the protocols, asset transfer, etc., NOW???!!! I wonder what agreements were made to make this happen since it seems to be a HUGE milestone achievement for equal and equitable financial capabilities throughout all of Iraq for ALL Bicraqi Iraqi Citizens to maybe include the imminent implementation of the HCL payments to ALL eligible Bicraqi Iraqi. Otherwise, why do this???!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time.............................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

“ IF “ U were way off & out there: the planet you’re on sounds fine to me. Keep “ doing that voodoo that U do so well “ said Hedly ( not Heddy ) Lamar.  👏

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

“ IF “ U were way off & out there: the planet you’re on sounds fine to me. Keep “ doing that voodoo that U do so well “ said Hedly ( not Heddy ) Lamar.  👏

:salute: !!!10 Years Later!!! :salute: AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Image result for hedley lamarr

Is THIS of THAT You Speak Of, Kind Sir!!! :cowboy2:

That is a TRIP on THOSE Blazing Saddles!!! :rodeo:

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

We'll see where this all leads - if anywhere - but I think it is EXTREMELY Good News, OfficiallyTook, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

Thank you .. your positive news gives me a nice uplift to begin my day... and Ihope the new slant we read  on the word "soon" really means "very very soon"..😊

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:salute: !!!10 Years Later!!! :salute: AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Is THIS of THAT You Speak Of, Kind Sir!!! :cowboy2:

That is a TRIP on THOSE Blazing Saddles!!! :rodeo:

Indeed...... Truly, THIS is THAT of which I doth speak oh wise person who doth dwell deep within the Great Hall of the Land of the Dinarian Brothers & Sisters Of Perpetual Agony

Gonna stop while I’m ahead - keep up the great work “ S “ 👌👍👏

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

😎 haha .. sure looking good 

Oh, Yeah, 6ly410, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

20 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Thank you .. your positive news gives me a nice uplift to begin my day... and Ihope the new slant we read  on the word "soon" really means "very very soon"..😊

Sure Thing AND Glad To Be Of Help, NoviceInvestor, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You, Too!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Indeed...... Truly, THIS is THAT of which I doth speak oh wise person who doth dwell deep within the Great Hall of the Land of the Dinarian Brothers & Sisters Of Perpetual Agony

:salute: !!!10 Years Later!!! :salute: AND A Fine Evening To You, Sir!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Perpetual agony!

Ain’t that the truth!  😂

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Synopsis said:

SAY WHAT???!!!

The Bicraqi Iraqi NOW are deciding to play nice via the Central Bank of the Bicraqi Iraqi (CBBI) AND Ministry Of Finance Branches???!!!

What in the World IS GOING ON???!!!

Hey, and what about all "THEIR CASH DEPOSITS"???!!! The Bicraqi Iraqi are NOW getting in on this NOW???!!!

What this suggests to me, and I could be way, way off and out there, is the banking protocols have been consistently established through ALL the CBI and Ministry Of Finance branches down to the "financial inclusion" of the citizens even in the Kurdistan Region!!!

So, why the normalization and establishment of the protocols, asset transfer, etc., NOW???!!! I wonder what agreements were made to make this happen since it seems to be a HUGE milestone achievement for equal and equitable financial capabilities throughout all of Iraq for ALL Bicraqi Iraqi Citizens to maybe include the imminent implementation of the HCL payments to ALL eligible Bicraqi Iraqi. Otherwise, why do this???!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time.............................................................

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

What is and why do you refer to IQD as Bicraqi ? Have I missed something? Can you elaborate on this term, please! Thank you in advance for your answer!  :salute:

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Artitech said:

What is and why do you refer to IQD as Bicraqi ? Have I missed something? Can you elaborate on this term, please! Thank you in advance for your answer!  :salute:

:salute: !!!Artitech!!! :salute: AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

cracky

adjective

\krakē-ki\
-er/-est

Definition of cracky 

(Entry 1 of 2)

1ahaving cracks

binclined to crack

2chiefly dialectal, England CRACKBRAINED

cracky

interjection
\"\

Definition of cracky (Entry 2 of 2)

a mild oath  used in the phrase by cracky

What does 'By cracky' mean?

A term used by rural folks in years past to emphasize a matter of importance or urgency. An example: 'By cracky, you need to get out there in the field with that mule and plow and finish the sod-busting before dark.'

Well, OK, I was having some fun with a play on words here with reference to the Iraqi, Bicraqi!!! The Iraqi don't seem to Bicraqi about much of ANYTHING but are full of Craqi (cracks, crackbrain)!!!

:o       :o       :o

Go Moola Nova!
  • Haha 6

13 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:salute: !!!Artitech!!! :salute: AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

cracky

adjective

\krakē-ki\
-er/-est

Definition of cracky 

(Entry 1 of 2)

1ahaving cracks

binclined to crack

2chiefly dialectal, England CRACKBRAINED

cracky

interjection
\"\

Definition of cracky (Entry 2 of 2)

a mild oath  used in the phrase by cracky

What does 'By cracky' mean?

A term used by rural folks in years past to emphasize a matter of importance or urgency. An example: 'By cracky, you need to get out there in the field with that mule and plow and finish the sod-busting before dark.'

Well, OK, I was having some fun with a play on words here with reference to the Iraqi, Bicraqi!!! The Iraqi don't seem to Bicraqi about much of ANYTHING but are full of Craqi (cracks, crackbrain)!!!

:o       :o       :o

Go Moola Nova!

You the man thanks Partner!

• Thanks 1

Was it Pat Benetar who wrote the song , "It's a heart ache , nothin' but a heart ache "  ?  I thought it was 'hard egg'  ,and that got  into soft boiled eggs aaaand poached eggs  . Growing up in catholic schools ,I had a lot of  stuff to memorize . I thought it was "H. ail Mary full of Grapes .At my first confession , I thought it was  ",Oh My god I am Partly Sorry". It all started with crackin' ,so just continuing this off topic

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1