Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Vows To Send Millitary, Close Southern Border To Block Migrants

Screen-Shot-2018-10-31-at-8.54.15-PM-300x136.png

At least these guys were taken out early....

Mexican law enforcement officials deported two migrants traveling in the caravan that is headed for the U.S. border as they are reportedly fugitives wanted for their roles in a triple murder and drug trafficking.

“The arrest took place as part of a joint effort between Mexico’s Federal Police and the National Migration Institute (INM) in conjunction with Interpol, Mexico’s Secretariat of the Interior said,” journalists Brandon Darby and Ildefonso Ortiz reported. “The two men were part of the migrant caravan from Honduras and requested permission to travel through Mexico.”

Mexican authorities — in coordination with Interpol and the Honduran National Police — arrested and deported Adin Josué “N,” 21, and Juan Carlos “N,” 47, who are respectively accused of drug trafficking and being involved in murdering three people.

https://www.weaselzippers.us/401335-mexico-deports-caravan-migrants-wanted-for-murder-drug-trafficking/

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Texstorm said:

Trump's going to give a whole new meaning to "A Mexican standoff ". It's going to be amazing what 50 Blackhawks can do to disperse a crowd of illegal alliens. Those sombreros are really going to fly !

What Blackhawks?    That ain't happening.

• Downvote 1

***///

Maybe it's time those of US in the know just ignore squawking lefty party parrots.  <_<

We're all wasting valuable time & space trying to reason with the unreasonable.:jester:

Thanks for the posts BDubya & LGD:tiphat:

:bulb:Information/knowledge is power.... Ignorance bliss. 

Time to leave the blissful birdies to it. :eek:

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Sorry my friend, I've been driving to the Border as a trucker for the last 28 years. And I can assure you the military has been using Blackhawks along the border for at least that long.

Not for the purpose he is thinking.   Patrolling the border to get eyes on a caravan won't send them anywhere.  They're not going to be allowed to fly low and harass them and they certainly won't fire on them.   If that was the case we would not be setting up tents, providing legal counsel, health and food.

He said " what 50 Blackhawks can do to disperse a crowd of illegal alliens".  They may be used for patrols but they won't be used for anything else. 

• Downvote 1

I'm going to probably kick up a hornets here but I'll go for it.  For all those that want see the immigrants shot and think it is a legal thing to do , I say go down there and do it.There is nothing, and I mean nothing stopping you from going down to the border and "greeting" these illegal aliens in your own Patriotic fashion.  The military won't be everywhere along the border.  You just can't be with the military or the border patrol.   

Let me know how it went and if you need someone to cash in your dinars for your legal defense.  

I'll say again, they are trying to get into the country illegally,  they should be stopped and  be put on a plane with an instruction manual on " How to Apply for Citizenship from your own Country".  

I just can't stand people spouting off nonsense and trying to say it's Patriotic to take another life as if it is the only course of action  we have.  There is a time and a place for everything.  I'm not against deadly force when it's necessary.   Even Donald Trump (who I voted for and would again right now) and his advisers are not going with that as their first course of action.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, cranman said:

I'm going to probably kick up a hornets here but I'll go for it.  For all those that want see the immigrants shot and think it is a legal thing to do , I say go down there and do it.There is nothing, and I mean nothing stopping you from going down to the border and "greeting" these illegal aliens in your own Patriotic fashion.  The military won't be everywhere along the border.  You just can't be with the military or the border patrol.   

Let me know how it went and if you need someone to cash in your dinars for your legal defense.  

I'll say again, they are trying to get into the country illegally,  they should be stopped and  be put on a plane with an instruction manual on " How to Apply for Citizenship from your own Country".  

I just can't stand people spouting off nonsense and trying to say it's Patriotic to take another life as if it is the only course of action  we have.  There is a time and a place for everything.  I'm not against deadly force when it's necessary.   Even Donald Trump (who I voted for and would again right now) and his advisers are not going with that as their first course of action.

Great post cranman… You are correct, these people who post threats and hate while spouting Christian values and quoting the bible is a sad statement. Trust me, the Jesus I've studied wouldn't be acting this way... Of course we have been warned about false prophets and such.    JMHO

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Downvote 2

15 minutes ago, cranman said:

You're not stirring up any Nest at all. You have a right to your opinion. However I would respectfully ask you to provide evidence of anyone saying that they would really shoot people crossing the border. That's just not going to happen, unless they start attacking the military first. Attacking the United States military is probably the second dumbest thing any one  being can do in their life. Denying Jesus Christ being the first. And if our military is attacked by any means at all it should retaliate in kind. But I have not seen anyone say that they were going to attack the Mexicans crossing the border or the Hondurans crossing the border or the El salvadorians crossing the border not one time. Now to the Blackhawks, they are a very versatile and multifaceted weapon. They will not be used to fire from the air upon anyone. In truth that very seldom happens in reality anyway. Only in the movies will  you see that. The main function of a Blackhawk helicopter is troop transport and they will be carrying troops that will immediately Dismount the helicopter to surround and contain any one illegally trying to cross the border. Again nobody has suggested or said that they illegal aliens crossing the border will be fired upon, unless they attack the troops. 50 Blackhawk helicopters can carry over 200 US soldiers. Believe me when I tell you that will stop this Caravan in its tracks.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

Great post cranman… You are correct, these people who post threats and hate while spouting Christian values and quoting the bible is a sad statement. Trust me, the Jesus I've studied wouldn't be acting this way... JMHO

B/A

As I've asked above, show me someone who's threatening violence against these illegal aliens. Quote the post or stop telling lies. If these illegal aliens storming are borders choose to attack troops the troops have the right to defend themselves and this country. If you cannot grasp that concept go down there and invite them into your home.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

stop telling lies.

That's funny, when you've spent the week pushing people to support a guy who lies for a living... Over 4,000 untruths since he has been president.... I know you like proof from everyone unless we are talking about Trump, then you don't require it, but here you go...

President Trump has made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days

Because of summer vacation schedules, we had fallen a month behind in updating The Fact Checker’s database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president.

It turns out that’s when the president decided to turn on the spigots of false and misleading claims. As of day 558, he’s made 4,229 Trumpian claims — an increase of 978 in just two months.

That’s an overall average of nearly 7.6 claims a day.

When we first started this project for the president’s first 100 days, he averaged 4.9 claims a day. But the average number of claims per day keeps climbing the longer Trump stays in office. In fact, in June and July, the president averaged 16 claims a day.

Put another way: In his first year as president, Trump made 2,140 false or misleading claims. Now, just six months later, he has almost doubled that total.

Our award-winning interactive graphic, created with the help of Leslie Shapiro and Kaeti Hinck of The Washington Post’s graphics department, displays a running list of every false or misleading statement made by Trump. We have updated the graphic to allow readers to see the number of claims on a daily or monthly basis.

On July 5, the president reached a new daily high of 79 false and misleading claims. On a monthly basis, June and July rank in first and second place, with 532 and 446 claims, respectively.

Trump has a proclivity to repeat, over and over, many of his false or misleading statements. We’ve counted nearly 150 claims that the president has repeated at least three times, some with breathtaking frequency.

Almost one third of Trump’s claims — 1,293 — relate to economic issues, trade deals or jobs. He frequently takes credit for jobs created before he became president or company decisions with which he had no role. He cites his “incredible success” in terms of job growth, even though annual job growth under his presidency has been slower than the last five years of Barack Obama’s term.

Just on trade, the president has made 432 false or misleading claims. He frequently gets the size of trade deficits wrong or presents the numbers in a misleading fashion.

He also indicates a fundamental misunderstanding of economics. In June and July, more than 20 times the president said some variation of the claim that the United States “lost” money on trade deficits. Just about every economist would give a student an “F” for making such a statement.

A trade deficit simply means people in one country are buying more goods from another country than people in the second country are buying from the first. Trade deficits are also affected by macroeconomic factors, such as the relative strength of currencies, economic growth rates, and savings and investment rates.

Not surprisingly, immigration is the top single source of Trump’s misleading claims, now totaling 538. Thirty times just in the past five months, for instance, the president has falsely claimed his long-promised border wall with Mexico is being built, even though Congress has denied funding for it.

But moving up the list quickly are claims about the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and whether people in the Trump campaign were in any way connected to it. The president has made 378 statements about the Russia probe, using hyperbolic claims of “worse than Watergate,” “McCarthyism” and, of course, “witch hunt.” He often asserts the Democrats colluded with the Russians, even though the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign were victims of Russian activities, as emails were hacked and then released via WikiLeaks. All told, nearly 160 times the president has made claims suggesting the Russia probe is made up, a hoax or a fraud.

Misleading claims about taxes — now at 336 — are also a common feature of Trump’s speeches. Eighty-eight times, he has made the false assertion that he passed the biggest tax cut in U.S. history.

On foreign policy, the president consistently misstates NATO spending. More than 60 times, he has falsely said the United States pays as much as 90 percent of the alliance’s costs and that other NATO members “owe” money. But he is conflating overall defense spending with NATO obligations — and the United States, unlike many NATO allies, has global responsibilities.

We also have catalogued the president’s many flip-flops, since those earn Upside-Down Pinocchios if a politician shifts position on an issue without acknowledging that he or she did so.

Given that the president has been in office more than 18 months, we decided to begin phasing out the listing of his astonishing flip-flop on the accuracy of the unemployment rate. During the campaign, he repeatedly claimed that it was a phony number and the real unemployment rate was really many times higher. Now, he regularly touts unemployment statistics as proof of his economic agenda’s success, though he does not always get them right. His refusal to acknowledge this shift has been frustrating, but even flip-flops have a statute of limitations.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/08/01/president-trump-has-made-4229-false-or-misleading-claims-in-558-days/?utm_term=.7267bca775ee

And a few more recent ones.....

AP FACT CHECK: Trump's Untruths on Mail Bombs, 9/11, Tax Cut

WASHINGTON — In a final run-up to the Nov. 6 midterm elections, President Donald Trump is spreading false innuendo and untruths when it comes to the mail bombs sent to several targets of his derision and the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

He suggests that it was his duty to return to the campaign trail in the immediate aftermath of one of the deadliest shootings of Jews in U.S. history, recalling with dramatic effect a herculean effort the New York Stock Exchange made to reopen the day after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks. The NYSE actually did not reopen until six days later.

Trump speaks of an ominous problem of voting fraud, even when the actual number of cases is very small, and gave subtle credence to the notion that bombs mailed to Democrats were actually a ploy to hurt Republicans in the election. That flew in the face of known facts in the episode.

Meanwhile, on policy matters, Trump's boast that he will soon secure a tax cut for middle-class families is highly questionable. He also inflates his achievement in appointing justices to the Supreme Court, a feat matched by numerous previous presidents.

A look at misleading rhetoric, both Republican and Democratic, over the past week:

9/11 ATTACKS

TRUMP: "With what happened early today, that horrible, horrible attack in Pittsburgh, I was saying maybe I should cancel both this and that. And then I said to myself, I remembered ... the New York Stock Exchange on September 11th, and the New York Stock Exchange was open the following day. ...We can't make these sick, demented, evil people important." — Illinois rally Saturday.

TRUMP: "I remember what **** Grasso did with the New York Stock Exchange and what happened on Sept. 11 and I said, you can't let these evil people change your life, change your schedules, change anything." — remarks Saturday to reporters in Murphysboro, Illinois.

THE FACTS: No, the NYSE did not reopen the day after 9/11. Trump points to the NYSE's quick reopening to explain why he was appearing at a political rally in the immediate aftermath of a shooting at a Pittsburgh synagogue. That shooting by a lone gunman during Sabbath services left 11 dead and was one of the deadliest attacks on Jews in U.S. history.

In fact, after the Sept. 11 attacks, the NYSE and Nasdaq exchanges remained closed until Monday, Sept. 17, the longest shutdown since 1933.

___

PRESS FREEDOM

FORMER PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA: "It shouldn't be a Democratic or Republican to say you don't punish political opponents or threaten the freedom of the press, just because you don't like what they say or write about you." — Wisconsin rally Friday.

THE FACTS: Obama actually took extraordinary actions to block the flow of information to the public.

The Obama administration prosecuted more people for leaking sensitive information to the public than all previous administrations combined. Obama's Justice Department dug into confidential communications between news organizations and their sources as part of that effort.

In 2013, the Obama administration obtained the records of 20 Associated Press office phone lines and reporters' home and cell phones, seizing them without notice, as part of an investigation into the disclosure of information about a foiled al-Qaida terrorist plot.

AP was not the target of the investigation. But it called the seizure a "massive and unprecedented intrusion" into its news-gathering activities, betraying information about its operations "that the government has no conceivable right to know."

Obama's Justice Department also secretly dogged Fox News journalist James Rosen, getting his phone records, tracking his arrivals and departures at the State Department through his security-badge use, obtaining a search warrant to see his personal emails and naming him as a possible criminal conspirator in the investigation of a news leak.

"The Obama administration," The New York Times editorial board wrote at the time, "has moved beyond protecting government secrets to threatening fundamental freedoms of the press to gather news."

___

POLITICAL VIOLENCE

TRUMP: "Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this 'Bomb' stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows - news not talking politics. Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!" — tweet Friday.

THE FACTS: His use of "bomb" in quotation marks lent weight to conspiracy theories that Democrats and CNN were targeted as part of a liberal plot to drum up voter anger at Trump and fellow Republicans. There's no evidence of that. Trump's tweet bemoaned the diversion of attention away from the campaign by news organizations that shifted priority to the attack. Given Trump's vow that no effort would be spared to bring the perpetrator or perpetrators to justice, it's questionable whether the president actually believed the theory he seemed to be subscribing to in the tweet.

Later Friday, police arrested a Florida man who is a fervent Trump supporter and accused him of sending more than a dozen mail bombs. Trump hailed law enforcement for acting so swiftly against "terrorizing acts" he called "despicable."

___

TRUMP, on the discovery of pipe bombs targeting prominent Democratic politicians and CNN: "Those engaged in the political arena must stop treating political opponents as being morally defective." — Wisconsin rally Wednesday.

THE FACTS: Trump specifically calls out opponents as being morally defective. He called Democrats and other opponents of Justice Brett Kavanaugh "very evil people." He has routinely described Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters as "low IQ." She was among those targeted by pipe bombs in the mail, as was CNN, prime among the news organizations he calls "fake" and an "enemy of the people" in his stump speech.

For much of his political career, Trump has often embraced deeply personal attacks against his opponents. During the 2016 campaign, for instance, he repeatedly encouraged supporters to physically attack liberal protesters, offering to pay for their legal bills.

His recent rhetoric has sometimes turned darker.

"The Democrats are willing to do anything, to hurt anyone, to get the power they so desperately crave," Trump declared at a Minnesota rally this month. "They want to destroy."

He also praised a Republican congressman from Montana for body slamming a reporter.

___

JUDGES

TRUMP: "You know, many presidents don't get a chance to put a Supreme Court justice on. Here we are, less than two years, we've put two of them on. Right? So if we go at this clip, we'll put eight of them on. How do you like that idea? Eight! One a year. We'll do one a year." — Wisconsin rally Wednesday.

THE FACTS: He's wrong. Almost every U.S. president in fact has had a chance to appoint a justice to the Supreme Court; only four haven't. Trump also does not particularly stand out among presidents for having appointed two justices by the 21-month mark in his term.

Only four U.S. presidents failed to nominate a justice. Two of them, William Henry Harrison and Zachary Taylor, died during their first term in office, while Jimmy Carter served one term as president. Andrew Johnson also was deprived of a chance after Congress in 1866 shrunk the size of the Supreme Court from 10 justices to seven.

By their 21st month in office, at least nine other U.S. presidents besides Trump had already appointed two justices, including Democrats Barack Obama and Bill Clinton.

___

TAX CUTS

TRUMP: "We're going to be putting in a 10 percent tax cut for middle-income families. It's going to be put in next week, 10 percent tax cut. Kevin Brady is working on it. We've been working on it for a few months, a 10 percent brand-new — and that is in addition to the big tax cuts that you've already gotten. But this one is for middle income." — Texas rally Oct. 22.

TRUMP: "We just passed a massive tax cut for working families. And we will soon follow it up with another 10 percent tax cut for the middle class." — Illinois rally Saturday.

THE FACTS: A reality check is in order.

His suggestion that he can soon secure a tax cut for middle-class families is highly questionable. Congress is out of session as lawmakers campaign for the Nov. 6 midterm elections. When pressed about when a bill can be approved, Trump insisted that "we'll do the vote after the election."

But he's making a big assumption that Congress can act in a lame-duck session this year or that Republicans will keep control of the House and Senate next year.

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/10/29/us/politics/ap-us-fact-check-week.html

• Downvote 3

Come on LGD.  Just like you don't have time to review and fact check everything you post I don't have time to go back and find every post.  But  I'll give you some examples:

We are able and willing to stop them at the border help or not !   How?  Without help whats your alternative?

You got that right brother ! This does not to be show down on the border at high noon. Disfuse these SOB's in Mexico. Give them one hour and send the Blackhawks down with extreme predudice and whole lot a pepper gas. A preemptive strike on a formidable force will set the tone. Now the world will see what we have and what we will do to secure our borders ! Perfect timing dumbasses ! We don't want or need you . Extreme Prejudice.  How else do you take that?

Lamentably, we can't fire on all those military-aged young men recruited for the advancing Globalist Army.

Can't even wing 'em,  <_< lest the kommies get what they want - which is to call Trump a 'war-mongering baby-killer'.  Sounds like they're sad they can't shoot them.

I guess you can tell me that's not what they meant.  But I am of the opinion it is.  I'm sure if I spent more time I could find more.    Don't ever call me a liar either.  I'm sure if I had the time I can find post that you said were factual but were not.  Simply taken out of context

or honestly mistaken.  Case in point: the picture you posted of the bloodied security guard supposedly from this year  when it was from 2012.  I gave you the benefit of the doubt and hope you were honest and sincere about that.   You did not see me call you out as a liar.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, cranman said:

Don't ever call me a liar either.  I'm sure if I had the time I can find post that you said were factual but were not.  Simply taken out of context

Well, OK, CranMan, here is an idea I am almost sure You will agree to.

Publish Your name, address, telephone number, AND all other personal information at the border inviting ANY AND ALL Illegal Aliens to where YOU Live.

Then, report back on what REALLY should be done with the ILLEGAL ALIENS.

The IRS uses personal information for tax purposes to pay for these ILLEGAL ALIEN stunts. Surely this act of kindness with personal information YOU supply them will change THEIR hearts and THEY will go back to THEIR Country of origin voluntarily.

The issue is there must be NO AID OR COMFORT FOR THESE ENEMIES IN ANY RESPECT. Any ILLEGAL act of an ILLEGAL ALIEN OF ANY SORT does NOT justify ANY expenditure or resource to rectify THEIR ILLEGAL ACT.

But, hey, if YOUR bleeding heart wants to deal with it at YOUR expense and compromise of YOUR well being then that is YOUR decision NOT mine.

Of course, I fully support ALL NON LETHAL methods for addressing ANY ILLEGAL ALIEN and lethal method ONLY as prescribed by The United States Codes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

@SynopsisI'll bite.  Where did I say let them in illegally to roam where ever they want?  Go back and look at my post to  see what I said should be done.    In fact i stated what should be done and is exactly what is  going to happen  .

I'll copy and paste my post from OCT 19th

"I say let the countries that have mass exodus donate money to us to set up a transition camp in for the immigrants to stay while we process them, vet them or send them back. Or use the aide we send them to do this.  This would make the decision to enter legally much easier.  Unfortunately it would have to look like an interment camp and secured so people couldn't just walk out and disappear into the American landscape.  But let's face it ,the immigration office is so back logged I can see why people try to get in here illegally.  I don't agree with that line of reasoning. 

It would keep families together and in a safe environment.  The Border Patrol wouldn't be as overwhelmed either. 

Let's face it, they're never going to stop coming.  If I had a family from these I would want something better for them too"

The only thing wrong with my post is that apparently we are paying for it.  I'm not happy about that at all.  But Hey, we're probably going to pay for the wall too.  And guess what, I'm OK with that.  Regardless who pays for it, it needs to be done.

I challenge you to find any post of mine that says let them in illegally and we will pay for them.  I'm not a bleeding heart.  I've said before and I'll say it again for those who choose not to read my post.  I'm not against deadly force.  But there is a time and a place for it.  See my post above from 2 hours go.

Are you saying you are for deadly force when they get to the border?  You don't agree with the plan in place?  What would you do?

"The issue is there must be NO AID OR COMFORT FOR THESE ENEMIES IN ANY RESPECT. Any ILLEGAL act of an ILLEGAL ALIEN OF ANY SORT does NOT justify ANY expenditure or resource to rectify THEIR ILLEGAL ACT."  So do I interpret this as deadly force?   

And don't label me either.  Just because I don't side with either party doesn't make me a bad person.  I just think for myself.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, cranman said:

"I say let the countries that have mass exodus donate money to us to set up a transition camp in for the immigrants to stay while we process them, vet them or send them back. Or use the aide we send them to do this.  This would make the decision to enter legally much easier.  Unfortunately it would have to look like an interment camp and secured so people couldn't just walk out and disappear into the American landscape.  But let's face it ,the immigration office is so back logged I can see why people try to get in here illegally.  I don't agree with that line of reasoning. 

That will NEVER happen. The main reason as mentioned earlier is NO Illegal Alien will play by any offer given Them. Either They will entirely bypass the systems for Their Own advantage to stay in The United States Of America for an indeterminate amount of time pilfering resources OR They will be Trafficked by Criminals in The United States Of America.

22 minutes ago, cranman said:

It would keep families together and in a safe environment.  The Border Patrol wouldn't be as overwhelmed either. 

The CHILDREN may or may NOT be biologically related to the ones Claiming to be Their parents. This is the REAL problem is These MINORS are BEING Human Trafficked in The United States Of America by persons that may or may NOT be The MINOR'S parents. NO The United States Of America entity would willingly to facilitate Illegal Alien MINORS To Be Trafficked in The United States Of America. The cold reality is Child Human Trafficking occurs OUTSIDE The United States Of America AND MUST NOT EVER be allowed in The United States Of America.

26 minutes ago, cranman said:

Let's face it, they're never going to stop coming.  If I had a family from these I would want something better for them too"

To be honest, this is a Bleeding Heart Liberal approach to the REAL problem that ILLEGAL ALIENS WILL CONTINUE TO COMMIT EGREGIOUS CRIMES against THOSE THEY bring over AND other Criminals already in The United States Of America.

29 minutes ago, cranman said:

Are you saying you are for deadly force when they get to the border?  You don't agree with the plan in place?  What would you do?

Why did You NOT read the conditions I posted? I already stated what I would do and DO NOT agree with ANY accommodations whatsoever. Otherwise, the ILLEGAL ALIEN game will be played over and over and over and over again at Tax Payer's expense.

If YOU want to pay, that is YOUR prerogative.

32 minutes ago, cranman said:

"The issue is there must be NO AID OR COMFORT FOR THESE ENEMIES IN ANY RESPECT. Any ILLEGAL act of an ILLEGAL ALIEN OF ANY SORT does NOT justify ANY expenditure or resource to rectify THEIR ILLEGAL ACT."  So do I interpret this as deadly force?   

And don't label me either.  Just because I don't side with either party doesn't make me a bad person.  I just think for myself.

Do YOU even read AND comprehend? There is NO where in that statement where I mentioned ANY deadly force.

I did say:

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Of course, I fully support system" rel="">support ALL NON LETHAL methods for addressing ANY ILLEGAL ALIEN and lethal method ONLY as prescribed by The United States Codes.

Did YOU read AND comprehend THAT?

Minimal cost and minimal exposure to ILLEGAL ALIENS is all I am agreeable to that includes ensuring THEY NEVER will attempt to return ILLEGALLY. I DO NOT agree to indiscriminately exercising willful harm to ILLEGAL ALIENS ONLY that THEY understand THEY are NOT Welcome  ILLEGALLY in The United States Of America.

• Downvote 1

You're right.  Let me brush up on my reading and comprehensive skills. My sincerest apologies. I guess I'll just move on from this section of the forum. The only thing I've said is 1. You can't use deadly force until escalated by them and that it is nonsense for people to say it. 2. The plan that has been  put into place by our government is the only legal and correct one and 3. I agree they should be stopped.

I can't help if people don't like it, but that's the reality of it all. If that makes me a liberal   bleeding heart or less of person than you than I guess so be it (in your eyes only). 

But like I said, you're free to go down there and  do your thing. Whatever that may be. 

See you all in the Dinar section only from now on.

Have a good night.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This Is What Our Liberals support system" rel="">support

This is precisely the point, LadyGrace'sDaddy, THOSE Illegal Aliens ARE NOT model citizens in ANY respect AND are abhorrent MOLESTERS!!! What were THEY doing with MINORS anyway? Were the MINORS THEIR Children?

THIS is why ALL MINORS MUST be separated from the adults so that the Crimes are NOT perpetrated in The United States Of America!!!

No one can really DO anything about the Crimes THESE abhorrent MOLESTERS commit in THEIR Country so why let THOSE abhorrent MOLESTERS Commit THEIR Crimes in The United States Of America???!!!

People can and do participate in international organizations to address these Crimes in THEIR Country and is the best way to deal with THEM.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, cranman said:

You're right.  Let me brush up on my reading and comprehensive skills. My sincerest apologies. I guess I'll just move on from this section of the forum. The only thing I've said is 1. You can't use deadly force until escalated by them and that it is nonsense for people to say it. 2. The plan that has been  put into place by our government is the only legal and correct one and 3. I agree they should be stopped.

I can't help if people don't like it, but that's the reality of it all. If that makes me a liberal   bleeding heart or less of person than you than I guess so be it (in your eyes only). 

But like I said, you're free to go down there and  do your thing. Whatever that may be. 

See you all in the Dinar section only from now on.

Have a good night.

Enjoy CNN.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1