Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Vows To Send Millitary, Close Southern Border To Block Migrants

28 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

@Shabibilicious Nothing justifies doing that to Law enforcement. Thanks for proving my point. 

You know dang well these migration herds have been happening for decades and that the Left and Right are using this particular one as a midterm talking point....The Left is using it as a humanitarian tragedy designed to pull at the heart strings of liberals....and the Right is labeling it an invasion in an effort to convince Trump supporters that the future of "The Wall" and our sovereignty is in peril if they lose control of the House.  The midterms will indeed happen and no matter the voting results, another migration herd will form and head our way....rinse, repeat.  I'm simply honest enough to admit we are being manipulated from both sides. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1

The caravan heading North to the US, We’re not scared,” he said waving his index finger as others around him nodded in agreement. “We’re going to the United States to get jobs.” Others chanted “vamos para allá Trump!” (We’re coming Trump) as they clenched their fists in the air. “We need money and food,” said a 29-year-old man who made the trek with his 21-year-old brother.

How about a detour to Mexico city and protesting there for jobs, food and water. Tell them why most everyone wants to leave.

Swamp things, ya same here. Thats why 10-20 million of ya are here now.

• Like 1

For Jamal Khashoggi's murder starting at 3:30, "We have identified at least some of the individuals responsible including those in the Intelligence Services, the Royal Court, the Foreign Ministry, and other Saudi Ministries who we suspect to be involved in Mr. Khashoggi's death".

Kinda hard to tell what "Intelligence Services" are referenced here. DEEP STATE???!!!

We'll see what the referenced US Treasury does here!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jg1 said:

The caravan heading North to the US, We’re not scared,” he said waving his index finger as others around him nodded in agreement. “We’re going to the United States to get jobs.” Others chanted “vamos para allá Trump!” (We’re coming Trump) as they clenched their fists in the air. “We need money and food,” said a 29-year-old man who made the trek with his 21-year-old brother.

How about a detour to Mexico city and protesting there for jobs, food and water. Tell them why most everyone wants to leave.

Swamp things, ya same here. Thats why 10-20 million of ya are here now.

You got that right brother ! This does not to be show down on the border at high noon. Disfuse these SOB's in Mexico. Give them one hour and send the Blackhawks down with extreme predudice and whole lot a pepper gas. A preemptive strike on a formidable force will set the tone. Now the world will see what we have and what we will do to secure our borders ! Perfect timing dumbasses ! We don't want or need you !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/22/2018 at 8:23 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

it seems that you really prefer to ignore it. 

Thought you might find this info about the bloody picture you posted interesting since it was taken in 2012......though you'll probably just find it unbelievable.  

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/wife-of-supreme-court-justice-spreads-fake-news-about-the-migrant-caravan-2018-10-24?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

MW-GS340_downlo_20181024111302_NS.png?uuid=4cc08c32-d79f-11e8-beb3-ac162d7bc1f7

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

:bump:

GO RV, then BV

Hey, I work 15 hours a day and support DV with multiple post derived from many various sources. So please continue to fact check me, as I don't have enough time to dig that deep. 

Or you could just bring something besides sarcastic opine. 

Still I appreciate the fact checking, but I ain't gonna pay you for it:lol:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

You and others won't be satisfied if it involves President Trum no matter the issues.  You're so focused on your hate towards the man that you can't see the greatness he has done in a short time as Chief.  There is no perfect human being, but there are many human beings who will defend what is morally right, constitutional right, and this is what President Trump represents... along with others, even from the other political party, it's individuals such as you who are holding your party back...by back lashing their thoughts.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

You and others won't be satisfied if it involves President Trum no matter the issues.  You're so focused on your hate towards the man that you can't see the greatness he has done in a short time as Chief.  There is no perfect human being, but there are many human beings who will defend what is morally right, constitutional right, and this is what President Trump represents... along with others, even from the other political party, it's individuals such as you who are holding your party back...by back lashing their thoughts.

It's completely laughable that people believe Trump is a champion for morality.....Don't confuse truth for hate.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

***///

It's not our Republic's job to save the world, SHABS - though God knows we've tried.

And we usually get kicked in the head for it.

We cannot possibly survive as a successful Country if we try to absorb the onslaught coming our way.

Just look at the E.U. now as a result of THEM allowing for such a thing !

We can't go down THAT road.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

Any individual that protects life is morally right.

According to Shabbs, only certain life's are worth saving in the womb. 

14 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Takes more than that and you know it.  How that life is treated once it's saved, for example.

GO RV, then BV

So those lives who may be treated badly we can eliminate :wacko:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

From you mouth to D.C.'s ears... If we stop policing the world then the world wouldn't hate us so much

B/A

***///

Agreed.

Our efforts have cost US dearly.

We say let's just live & let live and if other Countries care to thrive as we have and

shall continue to if we take care of ourselves first,

They might learn by our example instead of US having to ram Democracy down their throats at

great expense to US.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Nope, never said that.....But I'll never put a gun to a young woman's head to force her to birth her brother's, cousin's, daddy's, grandpa's, uncle's, or rapist's child.  If you are paying attention, Donald Trump and I have the exact same view on this....it's pretty much all we have in common.

Nope again.....But protecting the right to life shouldn't stop at birth.....programs designed to protect at-risk children should not be cut.  People like B/A and yourself, who take these children in, or aspire to do so is beyond admirable......Our government should be just as admirable.

GO RV, then BV  ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

It's completely laughable that people believe Trump is a champion for morality.....Don't confuse truth for hate.

GO RV, then BV

No, no its laughable that you think people BELIEVE he's a champion. It's sad that you tend to put everyone in a category of everything you disagree with regarding Trump. Sad, unfair and ignorant. Not all agree 100% with Trump, okay maybe 99.9%  :P

We all know that one can still be truthful,  the catch is it can be express with a hateful tone. :shakehead: Shabs that's plain human nature.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

No, no its laughable that you think people BELIEVE he's a champion. It's sad that you tend to put everyone in a category of everything you disagree with regarding Trump. Sad, unfair and ignorant. Not all agree 100% with Trump, okay maybe 99.9%  :P

We all know that one can still be truthful,  the catch is it can be express with a hateful tone. :shakehead: Shabs that's plain human nature.  

Fine, fine....let me use your words then...It's laughable that people believe President Trump represents and defends what is morally right.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:
  1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Nope, never said that.....But I'll never put a gun to a young woman's head to force her to birth her brother's, cousin's, daddy's, grandpa's, uncle's, or rapist's child.  If you are paying attention, Donald Trump and I have the exact same view on this....it's pretty much all we have in common.

Nope again.....But protecting the right to life shouldn't stop at birth.....programs designed to protect at-risk children should not be cut.  People like B/A and yourself, who take these children in, or aspire to do so is beyond admirable......Our government should be just as admirable.

@ladyGrace'sDaddy  I didn't want you to miss this response.  I set up the quote box wrong the first time.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2