Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Vows To Send Millitary, Close Southern Border To Block Migrants

12 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Tex

I am continously amazed at those that feel our tax dollars are an open check book. Let those that are for OPEN borders...pay for/ house the illeagls. I'm sure the majority of those with the moral highground thoughts would change very quickly

Interesting concept... How about those who are for the wall open a Go Fund Me page and start collecting so they can pay for the wall. Why don't you open one today and on Monday we can see how many people really want the wall... It would be very interesting to see how many people actually want it...

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

@caz1104  I guess I should have stated that it be voluntary for them to come tot he camp.  But read the rest of the post.  It would be a place for them to stay until they are vetted and processed to come in to the country legally.  Or be sent back to their country.  Either way we would have some accountability of them.  Some of them come in illegally because the process is so long and the system is backed up.  

What I proposed is not illegal.. It's called a refugee camp and that's exactly what they're for.  If you're for nothing else than locking down the border then you will continue to have the problem with them crossing in illegally.  If you haven't figured it out you can't shoot them and we don't just send them back.  They are already detained, questioned and housed when we catch them any way.  Then we decide what to do with them.  That's if and when we catch them. 

Edited by cranman
  • Upvote 1

I will say I am a Trump supporter but the wall , as far as I know , is not being paid for by Mexico.  I never thought it would be.  A bad and improbable promise made from the start.  Unless it was hidden somewhere in the new NAFTA agreement and would be paid for by Mexico in some other way over the course of many years or decades.  Who knows?  Running a country is a business and may be happening that way.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, cranman said:

@Texstorm You say lock the border up and then say you have some good workers who have green cards.  Which is it?  Are you saying that no immigrants should have a chance?  I don't think that it was you meant.  I'm just asking for clarification.

Legal or deportation... green cards are legal !

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The wall could easily be paid for if we didn't give the illegal alliens hospital treatment, sanctuary cities , schools, etc. In just one year it's built and paid for by the free money we are giving away every day.....jails , prisons, free meals , etc...etc..... They cost the United States of America over 100,000,000 million a year ! We could easily build a wall for that ! I can't fly into Mexico or any other country without my passport, why should they be allowed illegal entry here ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

The wall could easily be paid for if we didn't give the illegal alliens hospital treatment, sanctuary cities , schools, etc. In just one year it's built and paid for by the free money we are giving away every day.....jails , prisons, free meals , etc...etc..... They cost the United States of America over 100,000,000 million a year ! We could easily build a wall for that ! I can't fly into Mexico or any other country without my passport, why should they be allowed illegal entry here ? 

This is correct.....the numbers are astounding! :bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, cranman said:

@caz1104  I guess I should have stated that it be voluntary for them to come tot he camp.  But read the rest of the post.  It would be a place for them to stay until they are vetted and processed to come in to the country legally.  Or be sent back to their country.  Either way we would have some accountability of them.  Some of them come in illegally because the process is so long and the system is backed up.  

What I proposed is not illegal.. It's called a refugee camp and that's exactly what they're for.  If you're for nothing else than locking down the border then you will continue to have the problem with them crossing in illegally.  If you haven't figured it out you can't shoot them and we don't just send them back.  They are already detained, questioned and housed when we catch them any way.  Then we decide what to do with them.  That's if and when we catch them. 

Cranman

Where will the funds come from to run these camps? Once here it's very difficult if not impossible to track & manage them.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

how bout we cut back BS entitlements (corporate & civilian) to help fund the wall. There are many ways we could find monies (including having 3rd world countries help pay) to build the wall.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Interesting concept... How about those who are for the wall open a Go Fund Me page and start collecting so they can pay for the wall. Why don't you open one today and on Monday we can see how many people really want the wall... It would be very interesting to see how many people actually want it...

B/A

U mean the left & hollywood types  wouldn't want to help protect our country by donating? But to respond to u.....I don't want them here illegally and believe those that do should pay

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

@caz1104 I stated in my post that the funds could come from the normal funds we send to them to help their countries or the countries with the mass exodus could donate money to help their people here..  How hard is it to track people in a camp.  At least at a camp, they voluntarily came to, they would be in one central location. At that time they could be processed, vetted, and if deemed acceptable, released.  If they try to come in any other way then away they go.  Boot in ass back over the border.  A wall is a good start and deterrent but not a fix all/ stop all solution.  As long as there is a massive delay to enter the country, they will come in way they can.  I don't agree but  that's the way it is.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cranman said:

@caz1104 I stated in my post that the funds could come from the normal funds we send to them to help their countries or the countries with the mass exodus could donate money to help their people here..  How hard is it to track people in a camp.  At least at a camp, they voluntarily came to, they would be in one central location. At that time they could be processed, vetted, and if deemed acceptable, released.  If they try to come in any other way then away they go.  Boot in ass back over the border.  A wall is a good start and deterrent but not a fix all/ stop all solution.  As long as there is a massive delay to enter the country, they will come in way they can.  I don't agree but  that's the way it is.

I hope u realize that once these folks enter our country 1) that somehow, somewhere some politician will try and succeed in spending OUR taxpayer monies to support & 2) like now we will not  be able to properly track said folks

Take the millions of dollars we send/spend in these countries and set up refugee camps/towns in their own country. 

Protect them from the gangs and cartels. 

Then tell the governments there to clean up their act. Get rid of the cartels/gangs and get the infra structure in the towns up to decent standards. 

It would satisfy all the issues. 

• Thanks 1

So your saying that people who want to come here legally won't want to become citizens or at least get a green card? That they won't do what they need to do to properly assimilate? That's a broad statement to make about everyone.  You'll have some violators. That happens no matter how they come in.  

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

I love when Americans say that Mexico is riddled with severed heads.  Been here almost 13 years now.  Not so much as a fistfight for me yet.  Most of the severed heads thing is between the cartels.

Over 1 million white boy americans live here full time.  

I agree with you Botswana ! I love lots of places down in Mexico. But the border towns are ruff and if you hang around the cartels or put yourself in an uncompromised position you will be killed or held for ransome. All in all most of the people down there are wonderful. There are many places in the states that are just as dangerous

That's why I don't go to these places or hang out with people who do. I even try not to go to convienance stores late at night and if I do you can bet I'm packing. You want to talk about scary....try out Haities !

• Upvote 2

Thanks @Butifldrm for bringing the short vids, they definitely show that this is NOT people looking for a better life in America. This is an Angry MOB carrying Honduras flags invading other nations. And there on their way here. 

@Shabibilicious I don't care one bit how you want to SPIN this. Any attempt to say this is not an invasion makes you complicit in the outcome.

The media and the libretards want us to think that this is about immigration, but that IS NOT what is coming. This army will arrive at our borders just in time for the election and you can bet that when the Demoncraps get totally shellacked this army is going to invade America for the sole purpose of starting riots and creating chaos in our streets. George Soros knows that his paid antifa wannabes won't have the balls to create the kind of chaos that he wants to create when the Demoncraps loose everything. 

But what is really going to happen in the end is that the U.S. Military will be forced to fire on them, or we loose our sovereignty. Then we get two years of the insane left telling us how evil Trump and his supporters are for what happened. This will go on until our government starts locking up the insane left in mental institutions. They have now showed themselves to be a threat to America and to themselves. 

And I pray to God that the first person to be locked up is George Soros and his evil demonic son. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2