Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Vows To Send Millitary, Close Southern Border To Block Migrants

@ShabibiliciousNot everywhere in Mexico is dangerous.  That's a little extreme.  But I feel you didn't literally mean that.  That being said, do you agree they should come here legally and not just anyway possible?  Would you say that people that come to this country that are not documented have a hard time enjoying all the benefits this county has to offer ?  Would you agree that if you come to this country that you should be paying taxes, paying for insurance and registered for Social Security?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Shabs

Again what is the solution? We cant be the worlds solution to everything? Just like EVERY country on earth we have limited space & dollars....sorry but it's true.

So you're saying, let nobody in?  LOCK IT DOWN?....zip, zero, zilch?  Shut down the airports, revoke passports?....including those from Norway?

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Mexico's streets are riddled with severed heads....would you put down roots there?  

GO RV, then BV

We allow all of them to come here and our streets will resemble Mexico's. 

Murderous street gang ‘sacrificing underage girls in satanic rituals’

POLICE believe a street gang dubbed the “world’s deadliest” have been killing young girls as part of horrific Satanic rituals.

By Zoe Drewett / Published 9th March 2018

Notorious for its horrific killings, rape, drug trafficking and revenge attacks, the abhorrent group is already feared across the world.

More than a dozen members of the LA-based collective have been charged in connection with at least eight murders – many involving high school students – across the US in the last month.

MS-13 has long been associated with devil worship and often uses Satanic symbolism, including its trademark devil’s horns hand signal

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/595231/murder-satanic-MS13-Mara-Salvatrucha-street-gang-underage-girls-video

Click the link, watch the video. 

And continue to preach to us about your compassion :facepalm1:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cranman said:

@ShabibiliciousNot everywhere in Mexico is dangerous.  That's a little extreme.  But I feel you didn't literally mean that.  That being said, do you agree they should come here legally and not just anyway possible?  Would you say that people that come to this country that are not documented have a hard time enjoying all the benefits this county has to offer ?  Would you agree that if you come to this country that you should be paying taxes, paying for insurance and registered for Social Security?

I believe all of that....If you want the American dream, you can have it....but you have to do it the right way.  And any dirt bag American business owner that hires illegals at pennies on the dollar or a full wage for that matter, SHOULD GO TO PRISON.  You know, I'm from a small town in the midwest, just big enough to have most of the regular fast food joints....and every one of them is begging for employees.  There's work that spoiled American millenials just can't lower themselves to do, like their parents did back in the day.   The work is available for those seeking a new life legally.

GO RV, then BV

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

We allow all of them to come here and our streets will resemble Mexico's. 

Murderous street gang ‘sacrificing underage girls in satanic rituals’

POLICE believe a street gang dubbed the “world’s deadliest” have been killing young girls as part of horrific Satanic rituals.

By Zoe Drewett / Published 9th March 2018

Notorious for its horrific killings, rape, drug trafficking and revenge attacks, the abhorrent group is already feared across the world.

More than a dozen members of the LA-based collective have been charged in connection with at least eight murders – many involving high school students – across the US in the last month.

MS-13 has long been associated with devil worship and often uses Satanic symbolism, including its trademark devil’s horns hand signal

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/595231/murder-satanic-MS13-Mara-Salvatrucha-street-gang-underage-girls-video

Click the link, watch the video. 

And continue to preach to us about your compassion :facepalm1:

False rage.....I never one time said allow ALL of them in.

GO RV, then BV

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

So you're saying, let nobody in?  LOCK IT DOWN?....zip, zero, zilch?  Shut down the airports, revoke passports?....including those from Norway?

GO RV, then BV

Shabs

allow people in LEGALLY. There are reasons we have laws on the books pertaining to immigration.....quite frankly this is why we have said laws.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

False rage.....I never one time said allow ALL of them in.

GO RV, then BV

Shabs

What would happen if you or I entered a country ILLEGALLY? Are we expected to follow other countries laws or just pick and choose the ones that fit our fancy?

• Thanks 2

I say let the countries that have mass exodus donate money to us to set up a transition camp in for the immigrants to stay while we process them, vet them or send them back. Or use the aide we send them to do this.  This would make the decision to enter legally much easier.  Unfortunately it would have to look like an interment camp and secured so people couldn't just walk out and disappear into the American landscape.  But let's face it ,the immigration office is so back logged I can see why people try to get in here illegally.  I don't agree with that line of reasoning. 

It would keep families together and in a safe environment.  The Border Patrol wouldn't be as overwhelmed either. 

Let's face it, they're never going to stop coming.  If I had a family from these I would want something better for them too.   

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, cranman said:

I say let the countries that have mass exodus donate money to us to set up a transition camp in for the immigrants to stay while we process them, vet them or send them back. Or use the aide we send them to do this.  This would make the decision to enter legally much easier.  Unfortunately it would have to look like an interment camp and secured so people couldn't just walk out and disappear into the American landscape.  But let's face it ,the immigration office is so back logged I can see why people try to get in here illegally.  I don't agree with that line of reasoning. 

It would keep families together and in a safe environment.  The Border Patrol wouldn't be as overwhelmed either. 

Let's face it, they're never going to stop coming.  If I had a family from these I would want something better for them too.   

That's a very unpopular opinion you have there, cranman.....but one I happen to agree with.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Haha.  I know.  But I've yet too see someone have a better idea except close the borders.  You notice I said some could get sent back. Not everyone  would be granted entrance.  I do believe that most people are good and want to be an American.  But what gets sensationalized are the bad people that get through and do terrible things.  But that makes good news and divides people.  

My idea may not be popular, 100% percent right or 100% percent wrong.  If someone has a better proposal or wants to tweak mine, go for it.  It's called compromising and inclusion.  If more elected officials, and people in general, would do that so much could be accomplished and so much money would be saved.

I truly believe that Republican and Democrat elected officials have fallen to the "divide and conquer" idea and are bringing the hard liners with them.  I like to think for myself.

Just having a little fun.

Edited by cranman

24 minutes ago, cranman said:

Haha.  I know.  But I've yet too see someone have a better idea except close the borders.  You notice I said some could get sent back. Not everyone  would be granted entrance.  I do believe that most people are good and want to be an American.  But what gets sensationalized are the bad people that get through and do terrible things.  But that makes good news and divides people.  

My idea may not be popular, 100% percent right or 100% percent wrong.  If someone has a better proposal or wants to tweak mine, go for it.  It's called compromising and inclusion.  If more elected officials, and people in general, would do that so much could be accomplished and so much money would be saved.

I truly believe that Republican and Democrat elected officials have fallen to the "divide and conquer" idea and are bringing the hard liners with them.  I like to think for myself.

Just having a little fun.

Whats the sense in having laws if we are not going to enforce them? Come in legally and all is good IN Mudville

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

I agree with you caz ! Living on a border state you see it all, the good, the bad and the ugly. Lock that SOB down ! Some of my best workers are from down in from all of those countries......but they have green cards and I'm ok with that. Get legal or get out ! Go President D-Rex Trump ! Go DV ! Go RV ! Actually the President could issue warrants for all illegals and I'm sure there are a lot of good ole Texas boys that would "round them up" in a hurry. Just give us a drop off point and in 2 weeks problem solved. Hell Yes !

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, cranman said:

WHAT u state is NOT legal by the laws of the USA. Bascially what ur saying let them in then decide what to do with them...how bout they follow the LEGAL process to gain entry and become LEGAL citizens 1ST...its what all other countries in the world do.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

I agree with you caz ! Living on a border state you see it all, the good, the bad and the ugly. Lock that SOB down ! Some of my best workers are from down in from all of those countries......but they have green cards and I'm ok with that. Get legal or get out ! Go President D-Rex Trump ! Go DV ! Go RV ! Actually the President could issue warrants for all illegals and I'm sure there are a lot of good ole Texas boys that would "round them up" in a hurry. Just give us a drop off point and in 2 weeks problem solved. Hell Yes !

Another solution extend the borders so that Cali is part of Mexico......

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

Tex

I am continously amazed at those that feel our tax dollars are an open check book. Let those that are for OPEN borders...pay for/ house the illeagls. I'm sure the majority of those with the moral highground thoughts would change very quickly

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Tex

I am continously amazed at those that feel our tax dollars are an open check book. Let those that are for OPEN borders...pay for/ house the illeagls. I'm sure the majority of those with the moral highground thoughts would change very quickly

Last I checked the 25 Billion Trump wants for the wall would come from you and me.....not Mexico.

GO RV, then BV