Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NYT: Condo owners vote to strip Trump name from building

11 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

LOL!

Obumer the “good ol Days”

thats rich!

yes your fishing trip got a bite!

Sucker!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao: I just laughed and walked away. 

10 hours ago, justchecking123 said:

Well stated.

Co-sign. 

It does get a little ponderous, doesn't it?

Does anyone else notice how he brings out the "love" BS when it gets to hot for him here?

He does have his groupies here.

That brings him joy, I suppose.

That just makes you soooooo jealous I know. And your constant attacks really show how little you've become. I truly feel sorry for you :praying:

Why don't you attempt to add to the conversation, that would be helpful. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Why don't you attempt to add to the conversation,

Because a conversation takes two rational people... It is very hard to have a conversation these days when people left or right are brainwashed by party.... It would be so nice to find some intelligent, free thinking people to talk rationally about today's issues instead of having to listen to idiotic rhetoric being spewed by special interest groups whose only interest is themselves. JMHO

B/A

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Because a conversation takes two rational people... It is very hard to have a conversation these days when people left or right are brainwashed by party.... It would be so nice to find some intelligent, free thinking people to talk rationally about today's issues instead of having to listen to idiotic rhetoric being spewed by special interest groups whose only interest is themselves. JMHO

B/A

And yet you bring a debate to the table everyday, which is appreciated much. What I think you're failing to understand is that just 

because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they are brainwashed by anything. It simply means they are, "FREELY THINKING",

differently than you are. 

For example, 

When you hear the LSM reporting something new they ALL will use the same description to describe the report. 

This is brainwashed verbiage

But, "FREE THINKERS", will ALL describe what they believe to be reporting in different manners and different verbiage. 

I wish that in America we hadn't come to this place where  a man like Trump is necessary, but when dealing with a political party

that outright calls for violence to achieve their goals Trump is exactly the kind of person that is needed to put down America's 

enemies. 

I know that you are NOT a democrat, more of a libertarian , And I know that you are not the kind of person to want or condone 

violence for any reason. I know that you don't want to see open boarders so that drug cartels can poison our children with their 

evil products. But I also know that you know the democrats want total chaos in our country. You have a lovely little girl and in my 

mind you are a Saint for what you did. But Democrats want to destroy not only your child's future but mine too. And they aren't even 

trying to hide that anymore. So while you may not like Trumps methods, you might wanna think about the only other alternative

out there. That would be Clinton/Pelosi/Shumer/Maxine Waters is that really what you think would be good right now?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And yet you bring a debate to the table everyday, which is appreciated much. What I think you're failing to understand is that just 

because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they are brainwashed by anything. It simply means they are, "FREELY THINKING",

differently than you are. 

For example, 

When you hear the LSM reporting something new they ALL will use the same description to describe the report. 

This is brainwashed verbiage

But, "FREE THINKERS", will ALL describe what they believe to be reporting in different manners and different verbiage. 

I wish that in America we hadn't come to this place where  a man like Trump is necessary, but when dealing with a political party

that outright calls for violence to achieve their goals Trump is exactly the kind of person that is needed to put down America's 

enemies. 

I know that you are NOT a democrat, more of a libertarian , And I know that you are not the kind of person to want or condone 

violence for any reason. I know that you don't want to see open boarders so that drug cartels can poison our children with their 

evil products. But I also know that you know the democrats want total chaos in our country. You have a lovely little girl and in my 

mind you are a Saint for what you did. But Democrats want to destroy not only your child's future but mine too. And they aren't even 

trying to hide that anymore. So while you may not like Trumps methods, you might wanna think about the only other alternative

out there. That would be Clinton/Pelosi/Shumer/Maxine Waters is that really what you think would be good right now?

Now that's what I'm talking about rational conversation. Not name calling. Not denying facts. Not throwing out talking points of the swamp. Good job Santa... Thank you.

B/A

• Thanks 2

This is what happens when you become so impotent that no one hears you.

You resort to trying to remove the name  of the object or person from your presence.

They probably  wont even turn on the TV for fear of hearing Trumps name.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2