Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NYT: Condo owners vote to strip Trump name from building

Just now, boosterbglee said:

In Portland, psychiatrists are treating patients with TADD..........really!

Trump

Anxiety

Depression

Disorder

No joking!

Is there a remedy for TEPE (Trump Exuberating Panacea & Euphoria)? I think I might have this...and I can't help but remain over-joyed and happy with where things are going.

Indy

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Ah, LadyGrace'sDaddy, it is just MORE OF the Peanut Gallery from the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces raining down their Peanut Uneducated AND Uninformed Criticism on a True The United States Of America Patriot!!! THEIR Social AND Patriotic Compass is something THEY derive from something like a Ouija Board AND ONLY goes PROGRESSIVELY further AND further into the Ditch!!!

Oh, the Pride AND Proud Display of the Peanut Gallery from the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces!!!

:shakehead:               :shakehead:               :shakehead:

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

:salute: !!!LadyGrace'sDaddy!!! :salute:

I support system" rel="">support You!!! :tiphat:

Support that's above reproach.   

Related image

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Ah, LadyGrace'sDaddy, it is just MORE OF the Peanut Gallery from the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces raining down their Peanut Uneducated AND Uninformed Criticism on a True The United States Of America Patriot!!! THEIR Social AND Patriotic Compass is something THEY derive from something like a Ouija Board AND ONLY goes PROGRESSIVELY further AND further into the Ditch!!!

Related image

Image result for stupid progressive quotes

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

And So On And So Forth....................................................................................

Oh, the Pride AND Proud Display of the Peanut Gallery from the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces!!!

:salute: !!!LadyGrace'sDaddy!!! :salute:

I support system" rel="">support You!!! :tiphat:

Wow.... no mind control in this wing.... LOL

B/A

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Then who is the "Big Brother" you are speaking of?  What's your angle?  What are you trying to say?

GO RV, then BV

Now, Now, I didn't mean to get you so flustered that you can't follow a conversation. I am older than you which makes me big brother and I am  definitely bigger than you which makes me big brother got that little man🤣

• Thanks 1

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Now, Now, I didn't mean to get you so flustered that you can't follow a conversation. I am older than you which makes me big brother and I am  definitely bigger than you which makes me big brother got that little man🤣

Oh, you pulled a Trump and referred to yourself in the second or third person.....I see.

GO RV, then BV   

3 hours ago, bkeiller said:

Take a breath, Folks. You are all get'n a time out.

Remember, the reason we come on here is to trade knowledge, opinions, and our goals for get'n richer, regardless of our political perspectives. You can be red or blue, but let's be green for each other.💲♥️😁

Peace out.

So true @bkeiller. But when it comes to Shabbs and B/A we just banter back and forth like brothers and sister. I love them both and they know it. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I really wish you guys would quit living in the past... We have a new administration and we need to look forward to how we fix this mess, not backward to the good old days.

B/A

LOL!

Obumer the “good ol Days”

thats rich!

yes your fishing trip got a bite!

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/18/2018 at 10:43 AM, Shabibilicious said:

And why is it you talk down to me in a blatant disrespectful personal manner....but call me hate filled?    

GO RV, then BV 

Well stated.

Co-sign. 

It does get a little ponderous, doesn't it?

Does anyone else notice how he brings out the "love" BS when it gets to hot for him here?

He does have his groupies here.

That brings him joy, I suppose.

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 3

On 10/19/2018 at 7:35 AM, bostonangler said:

I really wish you guys would quit living in the past... We have a new administration and we need to look forward to how we fix this mess, not backward to the good old days.

We not living the past...this Obama guy still walking around talking crap today...But how does it feel that Obama talk about you like that? Small minded...Obama not reference to me, I can spot a fraud mile away...But let me give you a heads up that probably happen in about 8 to 10 years, heck it could happen earlier, but it gonna happen. When Obama pack his bags an get the heck out the USA, that will be the sign that all those sealed records, will become public knowledge...Wait for it coming....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1