Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NYT: Condo owners vote to strip Trump name from building

NEW YORK (AP) — Another building is stripping Trump off its entrance.

The New York Times reported Wednesday that residents of Trump Place on the Upper West Side of Manhattan have joined three other buildings in the neighborhood in stripping the president's brassy five-letter name from their 46-story building in another sign that the brand is losing some of its appeal.

The move follows reports of losses at some of President Donald Trump's golf courses, and decisions by several hotels that had licensed the president's name to drop it.

After more than a quarter century, Trump Plaza will now be known only by its address, 200 Riverside Boulevard.

The name had become controversial among the building's residents during Trump's campaign and presidency. Owners in the 377-unit tower were worried about the resale value of their condos and also raised concerns about security in condo meetings. But potential legal and other costs of removing Trump's name kept some from pushing harder for a change.

Then in May, a judge ruled that the Trump Organization was wrong in asserting a contract that obligated residents to keep the name. That freed the way for a formal vote and, in a poll that ended Oct. 10, nearly 70 percent of owners who voted said they wanted to change the name, according to the The New York Times .

The board estimated it would cost about $23,000 to remove the 20 letters from the building and wash the facade.

In addition to three other New York condos, Trump's name has also been removed from hotels in Toronto, Manhattan's Soho neighborhood and Panama City since he became president

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nyt-condo-owners-vote-strip-trump-name-building-001220415.html

A lack of luster, or some might say lackluster.

B/A

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

If the residents of 200 Riverside Boulevard are looking to recoup some of their expenses, I'm sure there are many Trumpkins who would jump at the chance to own their very own T......or the whole R U M P.  B)

GO RV, then BV

Spoken like a true hate-filled liberal. I fail to see how this is even relevant to the political conversation today. Everyone knows when you drain the sewer swamp of DC it funnels into Manhattan.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Spoken like a true hate-filled liberal. I fail to see how this is even relevant to the political conversation today. Everyone knows when you drain the sewer swamp of DC it funnels into Manhattan.

And why is it you talk down to me in a blatant disrespectful personal manner....but call me hate filled?    

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

I really follow this line of thought.....you have all these wild child leftys going by the building.....throwing trash at it....perhaps pissing on the wall......perhaps screaming at those going in.... and out......yea....I might want to remove the name as well.....not because of the name......but, instead because of the crazy radical haters...

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I really follow this line of thought.....you have all these wild child leftys going by the building.....throwing trash at it....perhaps pissing on the wall......perhaps screaming at those going in.... and out......yea....I might want to remove the name as well.....not because of the name......but, instead because of the crazy radical haters...

Being the upper West side.....makes a person wonder if any of those cry baby Liberal celebrities live there.  :o  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Ah, LadyGrace'sDaddy, it is just MORE OF the Peanut Gallery from the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces raining down their Peanut Uneducated AND Uninformed Criticism on a True The United States Of America Patriot!!!

:shakehead:               :shakehead:               :shakehead:

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

Related image

image.png.7f02cfcf903daf080e99e6384c5a06db.png

image.png.15b52f5aa3a030f193156d4747d1ad78.png

image.png.11a77e72fe3f11aa75cbfb7ede51d721.png

image.jpeg.ab19648ecf11941ea64e786cd382e912.jpeg

image.jpeg.224dec12c729e4d036188b13bffd402d.jpeg

And So On And So Forth....................................................................................

Oh, the Pride AND Proud Display of the Peanut Gallery from the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces!!!

:salute: !!!LadyGrace'sDaddy!!! :salute:

I support system" rel="">support YOU!!! :tiphat:

• Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And why is it you talk down to me in a blatant disrespectful personal manner....but call me hate filled?    

GO RV, then BV 

Supporting haters who use vile despicable language and violent acts against decent people is itself and act of hate. 

For people who support haters the only real question is how long before they act out in violence themselves?

• Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Supporting haters who use vile despicable language and violent acts against decent people is itself and act of hate. 

For people who support system" rel="">support haters the only real question is how long before they act out in violence themselves?

You enable a man that called one of his adulterous affairs a "horseface" and you want to lecture me on despicable language......your blinders are showing.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

You enable a man that called one of his adulterous affairs a "horseface" and you want to lecture me on despicable language......your blinders are showing.

GO RV, then BV

I support a man that has given America the lowest unemployment in history. A man that has done more for the sovereignty of this nation than anyone in the last 100 years. A man that has created the strongest economy in our lifetimes. For the hundred thousand time I don't care about his sex life. And I don't care what anyone says about a woman who reduces herself to selling her body for sex and showing her body for money. She made a choice to live that life, deal with the consequences of that choice.

But you  support a party that not only calls for vile language and physical violence but  is going off the rails of the Crazy Train justifying  that violence and hatred. And then you try and deflect the fact that supporting hatred is hatred. I refuse to allow you to do that. You support hatred, you support violence, you support people using extreme foul language simply because of political differences. And you want to question me because I won't defend a hooker and a stripper. REALLY :wacko:

Truth is I feel deeply sorry for anyone who thinks that's the lifestyle to live. The very fact that I want to open an orphanage for children who have been trafficked, is founded in my sorrow for women forced into that lifestyle. But I cannot find any support for a woman who willingly lives that lifestyle  and is proud of it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I support system" rel="">support a man that has given America the lowest unemployment in history. A man that has done more for the sovereignty of this nation than anyone in the last 100 years. A man that has created the strongest economy in our lifetimes. For the hundred thousand time I don't care about his sex life. And I don't care what anyone says about a woman who reduces herself to selling her body for sex and showing her body for money. She made a choice to live that life, deal with the consequences of that choice.

But you  support a party that not only calls for vile language and physical violence but  is going off the rails of the Crazy Train justifying  that violence and hatred. And then you try and deflect the fact that supporting hatred is hatred. I refuse to allow you to do that. You support system" rel="">support hatred, you support system" rel="">support violence, you support system" rel="">support people using extreme foul language simply because of political differences. And you want to question me because I won't defend a hooker and a stripper. REALLY :wacko:

Truth is I feel deeply sorry for anyone who thinks that's the lifestyle to live. The very fact that I want to open an orphanage for children who have been trafficked, is founded in my sorrow for women forced into that lifestyle. But I cannot find any support system" rel="">support for a woman who willingly lives that lifestyle  and is proud of it. 

So you disparage the woman who lives that lifestyle, yet enable the man who takes advantage of it.  Amazing.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

So you disparage the woman who lives that lifestyle, yet enable the man who takes advantage of it.  Amazing.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

Again I  don't see myself as, "Enabling ", Anyone. Weather or not I choose to hate President Trump for his personal life years ago WHEN HE WAS MORE A DEMOCRAT than a Republican is something I choose not to play too.

I most certainly haven't lived a Saintly life and I'm EXTRAORDINARY thankful that I'm not JUDGED for my past. 

Though I'm CERTAIN that you on the other hand are without sin and or youthful mishaps. And thus you are more than highly qualified to make such judgements. :tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Again I  don't see myself as, "Enabling ", Anyone. Weather or not I choose to hate President Trump for his personal life years ago WHEN HE WAS MORE A DEMOCRAT than a Republican is something I choose not to play too.

I most certainly haven't lived a Saintly life and I'm EXTRAORDINARY thankful that I'm not JUDGED for my past. 

Though I'm CERTAIN that you on the other hand are without sin and or youthful mishaps. And thus you are more than highly qualified to make such judgements. :tiphat:

Ah, LadyGrace'sDaddy, it is just MORE OF the Peanut Gallery from the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces raining down their Peanut Uneducated AND Uninformed Criticism on a True The United States Of America Patriot!!! THEIR Social AND Patriotic Compass is something THEY derive from something like a Ouija Board AND ONLY goes PROGRESSIVELY further AND further into the Ditch!!!

Related image

Image result for stupid progressive quotes

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

And So On And So Forth....................................................................................

Oh, the Pride AND Proud Display of the Peanut Gallery from the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces!!!

:salute: !!!LadyGrace'sDaddy!!! :salute:

I support You!!! :tiphat:

• Thanks 1