Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Guru Opinions - Wednesday - 10/17/2018

10-17-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   THE PROJECT TO DELETE THE ZEROS IS IN MOTION...We are now seeing the very slow transition to the dependence on the smaller denominations as part of the plan. We know this is within the last steps of the plan. Soon they will launch out the next set of even yet smaller, smaller denominations...the initial removal of the 3 zeros will not impact the rate. ...They are not reducing the value or increasing the value of the dinar within the “initial” stages of the plan to delete the zeros. ...initially the rate in country will come out at about 1:1 for about 2-3 weeks prior to us seeing it on the global trading platforms. This gives the CBI time to monitor it and adjust for inflation. Then when it does finally come out on the exchanges, it will be adjusted to the new SDR basket and put on a float (as all currencies on the exchanges are on a float). There will probably be a fixed cap (a predetermined maximum rate).

10-17-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   I assure you nothing is going to happen with the dinar until the government is formed and parliament passes the necessary delinquent laws. I also expect the IMF to meet with the CBI.   I have said on numerous occasions IMF Article VIII is critical to opening Iraq's banking to the world's Financial system. I don't see that happening until after the IMF meets with the CBI to have their Article IV Consultation which has been postponed til the formation of the gov.

10-17-2018   Newshound Guru Walkingstick   [via Clare]   A Sovereign Currency for a Sovereign Country...When a Governor puts a signature on currency it's because preparing to leave and go International / Global markets...Table has turned... CBI saying we are getting it Done! So much in place ...Very impressive...GOI tipped their hat by supporting Alak's signature...GOI is saying currency is going international...IQD is going to change the face of the global market, because of a Basket!

10-17-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  CURRENT TARGET DATE BY THE CBI:   I want everyone to understand that I have always been telling you that they are now targeting to reinstate the Iraqi dinar by the end of October (of 2018) and if they don’t do it then they know that they could be in jeopardy of having to wait into EARLY 2019 due to possible instability that may be caused by the ramped up new Iranian sanctions. This part of the plan to delete the zeros is not something you just snap your fingers and its done.

10-17-2018   Intel Guru Bruce   [via PinkRoses]   ...it seems to an extent that we are waiting on Iraq to flip the switch for their own evaluation of their dinar publicly. We know it has been going up in value in country and on their debit card, the so called Qi cards for months now. We know it has not been made public on the CBI or anywhere else. ...Where we are is Iraq’s Prime Minister Mahdi is to select or has already selected the cabinet for the Parliament, his cabinet. That is to be given over to the Parliament to vote in on Sunday. Now that is for I believe is for something of a formality. I think what has happened is President Trump had a conversation very early in the morning...with Abadi to get this thing done in terms what Iraq needs to do with their Parliament, the seating of it, to have that done as well as their rate out published in 48 hours. I believe they are going to do that...(post 1 of 2...)..

10-17-2018   Intel Guru Bruce   I have heard they wanted to adjust the rates over the next day or two. Either Wednesday or Thursday they should have those where they want them to be for us to go. The rates are being traded upwards. So I am excited where we are going. We are coming up on it. I would say the intention is for this to go down in the next two to two and half days. Simple as that.  I know in Iraq they have plans to celebrate... Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I think they are ready for something to pop over there or they wouldn’t be setting up celebrations. People are excited about it. The ones we are talking to over there are excited about it, and they see this happening...(post 2 of 2)... 

10-17-2018   Newshound Guru chattels   Article quote:  "The government is forming smoothly and we are confident that the government will be formed before the constitutional deadline expires,"   The constitutional deadline expires on November 2/3 depending upon the news that one reads.

10-17-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru BGG   Article:  "Commission likely to announce the final results of the parliamentary elections by this date"  Quote:  "The spokesman for the Electoral Commission for Elections and Referendum in the Kurdistan Region, Monday, announced the final results of the parliamentary elections in Kurdistan within 5 to 7 days. There is a reason they haven’t been very forthcoming with these results… we shall soon see why.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2