Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Denying just for the sake of denying

bostonangler

47 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Spoken like a TRUE leftist. And of course none of what you speak is ever instigated/ participated &condoned by the  your left brethren... and.please don't speak about morals. What side identifies with anti-life? ..... but I guess selective morals is a common theme with the Left as is selective outrage. Boy it sure is nice your a middle of road thinker - LOL...............that only uses the LEFT side of your brain instead of all, as you portray yourself

Tell me it's not true... Tell me some here cannot take a joke about anything Trump... You see the responses.. Tell me you can't laugh at yourself... I sure hope you can or you would be missing out. Tell me you support Putin, Kim and the Saudi prince... Your boy sure does... My thinking isn't leftist it is honest. You should try it sometime instead of spending your time defending a schmuck like The Donald. The truth is, he is an embarrassment to anyone who loves our country.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

I like your humor, cranman...we could all smile more often.  And I knew right away you were kidding because Trump supporters don't get offended.....for if they did, they wouldn't be Trump supporters.  :D

GO RV, then BV

I find this comment very offensive 

BROTHER 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Tell me it's not true... Tell me some here cannot take a joke about anything Trump... You see the responses.. Tell me you can't laugh at yourself... I sure hope you can or you would be missing out. Tell me you support system" rel="">support Putin, Kim and the Saudi prince... Your boy sure does... My thinking isn't leftist it is honest. You should try it sometime instead of spending your time defending a schmuck like The Donald. The truth is, he is an embarrassment to anyone who loves our country.

B/A

Funny your statement about MORALS and I ask about murdering countless of millions of babies doesn't garner even a smidgen of a response. By the way....jokes are one thing ( we had years of them with Barry) but pure venom is another thing.  Of course if you support (which I'm sure you don't being neutral) said venom (which you do based on your posts) then I can see how you would find it humorous

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, caz1104 said:

murdering countless of millions of babies doesn't garner even a smidgen of a response.

I have addressed this many times... I have a crack kid that I've taken in... How many babies have you taken in? People who preach about being against this need to step up and help a kid... Of course I do as I say, how about you?

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, caz1104 said:

That did not answer the question by the way. I asked what is ur stance on the killing of MILLIONS of babies. You brought up morals via your post...I did'nt

BUMP....still no answer...which basically answers it. Another Lefty with selective morality & conscience.....who knew?

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, caz1104 said:

who knew?

You took my hand
You showed me how
You promised me you'd be around
Uh huh
That's right
I took your words
And I believed
In everything
You said to me
Yeah huh
That's right
If someone said three years from now
You'd be long gone
I'd stand up and punch them out
'Cause they're all wrong
I know better
'Cause you said forever
And ever
Who knew
Remember when we were such fools
And so convinced and just too cool
Oh no
No no
I wish I could touch you again
I wish I could still call you friend
I'd give anything
When someone said count your blessings now
For they're long gone
I guess I just didn't know how
I was all wrong
They knew better
Still you said forever
And ever
Who knew
Yeah yeah
I'll keep you locked in my head
Until we meet again
Until we
Until we meet again
And I
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, caz1104 said:

BUMP....still no answer...which basically answers it. Another Lefty with selective morality & conscience.....who knew?

And of course you didn't answer my question. Because like so many.... It's the old "not in backyard". There is a kid out there that needs someone, who's going to step up? Are you going to save a soul that you are so concerned about, or just keep preaching? Come out from behind the pulpit and be a man.

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:00 PM, caz1104 said:

Even some one with only a 5th grade education could see & comprehend the difference between the examples you gave & the venom the late night hosts of today go after Trump. I'm amazed how aloof some are....it really is time to take off your blinders, your hate of Trump prohibits common sense and the ability to think properly.

Is Nikki spewing venom? It's called humor... A joke. Having fun... Maybe she is really The Deep State, because we all know Donald only hires the best.

Nikki Haley mocks Trump for UN laughter and Elizabeth Warren controversy in dinner speech

US Ambassador to the United NationsNikki Haley has poked some fun at President Donald Trump, just a week after announcing she would be leaving her position representing America to the world.

Ms Haley, during remarks at the 2018 Alfred Smith Dinner in New York, lightly mocked the president for getting laughed at at the UN General Assembly last month — a spectacle that both she and the president said was intentional. She later joked about the president's ongoing feud with Senator Elizabeth Warren.

“The president called me this morning and gave me some good advice, he said if I get stuck for laughs just brag about his accomplishments. It really killed at the UN, I’ve got to tell you,” Ms Haley said on Thursday night.

The outgoing ambassador was recalling a moment during the president’s UN speech when delegates laughed at him boasting that his administration had, in two years, “accomplished more than almost any in the history of our country”.

Mr Trump later suggested that he had intended to get some laughs out of the boast. Ms Haley backed him up later on, supporting the president’s supposed foray into stand-up comedy.

After that joke, Ms Haley then turned her attention to Ms Warren, who recently released the results of a DNA test that strongly supported the existence of Native American ancestry from six to 10 generations ago. Mr Trump has repeatedly mocked Ms Warren with the nickname for “Pocahontas” for her having claimed previously that she has Native American ancestry.

“I get it, you wanted an Indian woman but Elizabeth Warren failed her DNA test,” Ms Haley said in New York. “Actually, when the president found out that I was Indian American he asked me fi I was from the same tribe as Elizabeth Warren”.

Ms Haley announced last week that she is resigning from her UN post, effective at the end of the year. She has since claimed that she has no ambitions to run for president in 2020, and it was not immediately clear where her future ambitions lie.

The outgoing ambassador is said to have a close working relationship with the president, even though they have disagreed on certain international matters.

After her resignation announcement, Mr Trump praised the ambassador, saying she has “done a fantastic job”, and that she is a “fantastic person”.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nikki-haley-mocks-trump-un-152144402.html

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, bostonangler said:

And of course you didn't answer my question. Because like so many.... It's the old "not in backyard". There is a kid out there that needs someone, who's going to step up? Are you going to save a soul that you are so concerned about, or just keep preaching? Come out from behind the pulpit and be a man.

B/A

Awful rich coming from someone that hides behind keyboard spew lies of being "middle of the road" BUTTTTTTTT can't help but post anything but. Exactly what question did I not answer? Again what is your stance on the murdering of millions of innocent babies? Ive now asked 3-4 times without a response

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3