Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Denying just for the sake of denying

bostonangler

What a SCUMBAG!! ALL of late night entertainment on the 3 major networks is not fit to watch anymore. Not even close to being funny. They will be screwed when Trump leaves office, unless another Republican replaces him. They are not comedians in the mold of Hope, Carson, Leno etc. They are sad political Hacks!! Quit watching long ago after about 1-2 shows.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

What a SCUMBAG!! ALL of late night entertainment on the 3 major networks is not fit to watch anymore. Not even close to being funny. They will be screwed when Trump leaves office, unless another Republican replaces him. They are not comedians in the mold of Hope, Carson, Leno etc. They are sad political Hacks!! Quit watching long ago after about 1-2 shows.

All these guys had fun with politicians.... Lighten up it's just for fun...

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

All these guys had fun with politicians.... Lighten up it's just for fun...

B/A

As usual....not even close to being factual. Your boy's Barry & Billy got pass's thru out their terms. The hate you & your MSM brethren  have for Trump is un-surpassed in modern day POTUS. Your's like MSM is no where near neutral in commentary or reporting tho both claim to be. Understanding/comprehending meaning of terms is surely lacking as is honesty in ones self.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Trump is a gold mine to these late night talk shows......Donald makes the joke writer's jobs easy.  Job security in all it's glory.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Morning Shabs

I gotta agree with ya, the Donald is his own worse enemy when engaging with the classless Left & MSM. The late nite buffoons just feed off it

• Thanks 3

45 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Morning Shabs

I gotta agree with ya, the Donald is his own worse enemy when engaging with the classless Left & MSM. The late nite buffoons just feed off it

Good Morning Caz

That's what makes it so upside down.  You say the MSM and Left is classless, yet Trump manages to be his own worst enemy.  Takes talent on Donald's part to be worse than classless, don't you think?  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

Shabs

He's definitely  classless in his dealings with those he opposes and thos that oppose him. One would expect more from a POTUS, but quite frankly I would also expect same from the supposively neutral MSM & Left. Difference between him and MSM/Left they've had decades of a head start

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Shabs

He's definitely  classless in his dealings with those he opposes and thos that oppose him. One would expect more from a POTUS, but quite frankly I would also expect same from the supposively neutral MSM & Left. Difference between him and MSM/Left they've had decades of a head start

Don't sell Trump short, Caz.....Roy Cohn was one heck of a mentor to Donald and he's had 50 plus years to perfect his craft.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Hope, Carson, Leno

4 hours ago, caz1104 said:

As usual....not even close to being factual. Your boy's Barry & Billy got pass's thru out their terms. The hate you & your MSM brethren  have for Trump is un-surpassed in modern day POTUS. Your's like MSM is no where near neutral in commentary or reporting tho both claim to be. Understanding/comprehending meaning of terms is surely lacking as is honesty in ones self.

Caz you're being silly... I remember late night having lot's of fun with Billy Beer and Clinton's cigar and much more. And who could forget SNL's Obama material? Why deny that Trump gives comedians great stuff. And if you go back and watch Bob Hope, his democratic observations were priceless. If you can't laugh at yourself.... 

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 5

3 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Caz you're being silly... I remember late night having lot's of fun with Billy Beer and Clinton's cigar and much more. And who could forget SNL's Obama material? Why deny that Trump gives comedians great stuff. And if you go back and watch Bob Hope, his democratic observations were priceless. If you can't laugh at yourself.... 

B/A

Even some one with only a 5th grade education could see & comprehend the difference between the examples you gave & the venom the late night hosts of today go after Trump. I'm amazed how aloof some are....it really is time to take off your blinders, your hate of Trump prohibits common sense and the ability to think properly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Even some one with only a 5th grade education could see & comprehend the difference between the examples you gave & the venom the late night hosts of today go after Trump. I'm amazed how aloof some are....it really is time to take off your blinders, your hate of Trump prohibits common sense and the ability to think properly.

And the undying love and worship of the Trumpster has made his followers angry, sad and lacking in basic human emotions such as a sense of humor. The inability to laugh at one's self  leads to the inability to enjoy the simple things in life. To laugh at one's self demonstrates character, strength and relevance.

Not all but certainly a small sampling of Trump followers on this board often show they cannot take a joke. They lack compassion for their fellow citizens. They accept a lack of morals as the norm. They refuse to accept simple facts, even when supported with absolute evidence. They prefer to give credence to the untrue. They attack with a vengeance, not for righteousness but for an attempt to prove they are a meaningful part of the discussion. 

The road is coming to an end for this parade of follies. The days of giving precedence to the Communist Russian leader, the ruthless Dictator of North Korea and now the impendent and unlawful regime of Saudi Arabia will soon end. The people of America are a sleeping giant who have sat on the sidelines watching as spectators do, but in short order the criminal syndicate running our nation will be brought to their knees by the honest, the hard working and the patriots who understand what truly makes America great. People have been driven to pick sides, and as those who decide to cross the line from greed, selfishness and protectionism to the side of unity, compromise and moderation grow in numbers, the anti-American screw my neighbor crowd will be diminished...

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 3

10 hours ago, cranman said:

@bostonangler I am a Trump supporter and I am offended by your remarks. I will now hold my breath until you apologize.  Please make it quick as my beer is getting warm.  Haha

Everyone should drink more as beer is the cause, and solution to, all lifes problems.

I like your humor, cranman...we could all smile more often.  And I knew right away you were kidding because Trump supporters don't get offended.....for if they did, they wouldn't be Trump supporters.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Sometimes I get so aggravated over the politics and the actions of others because of it that I need to say something stupid to relieve some stress.  I don't care what side of the aisle you represent, just do it with some civility.   Here is some civility  for everyone to start the day.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, cranman said:

@bostonangler I am a Trump supporter and I am offended by your remarks. I will now hold my breath until you apologize.  Please make it quick as my beer is getting warm.  Haha

Everyone should drink more as beer is the cause, and solution to, all lifes problems.

Agree ! 

And remember germs can' t live in alcohol so stay germ free my friends !!!

I just made that up

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, bostonangler said:

And the undying love and worship of the Trumpster has made his followers angry, sad and lacking in basic human emotions such as a sense of humor. The inability to laugh at one's self  leads to the inability to enjoy the simple things in life. To laugh at one's self demonstrates character, strength and relevance.

Not all but certainly a small sampling of Trump followers on this board often show they cannot take a joke. They lack compassion for their fellow citizens. They accept a lack of morals as the norm. They refuse to accept simple facts, even when supported with absolute evidence. They prefer to give credence to the untrue. They attack with a vengeance, not for righteousness but for an attempt to prove they are a meaningful part of the discussion. 

The road is coming to an end for this parade of follies. The days of giving precedence to the Communist Russian leader, the ruthless Dictator of North Korea and now the impendent and unlawful regime of Saudi Arabia will soon end. The people of America are a sleeping giant who have sat on the sidelines watching as spectators do, but in short order the criminal syndicate running our nation will be brought to their knees by the honest, the hard working and the patriots who understand what truly makes America great. People have been driven to pick sides, and as those who decide to cross the line from greed, selfishness and protectionism to the side of unity, compromise and moderation grow in numbers, the anti-American screw my neighbor crowd will be diminished...

B/A

Spoken like a TRUE leftist. And of course none of what you speak is ever instigated/ participated &condoned by the  your left brethren... and.please don't speak about morals. What side identifies with anti-life? ..... but I guess selective morals is a common theme with the Left as is selective outrage. Boy it sure is nice your a middle of road thinker - LOL...............that only uses the LEFT side of your brain instead of all, as you portray yourself

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2