Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV/RI HCL Coming Early 2019?

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

It looks like GOI is not ready. Everything is not done.

The next window should be sometime in the 1st quarter 2019.

Not varified. Your opine.

10-16-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article quote:  "...the Financial Advisor to the Prime Minister confirmed the appearance of Mohammed Salih on Sunday that the sovereign wealth fund (now 20 trillion dollars (not dinars) will be launched next year 2019 after the implementation of the law of the National Oil Company, noting that the fund will be used for development purposes directly."  Talk about “financial stability”? WOW!

10-16-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni‏  Another article states...Iraq is going to have a great economic renaissance and investment from non-oil in the coming period. Let's hope.

10-16-2018  Newshound Guru Breitling …But if anything ever comes up…I will say hey guys shut it down, get rid of your dinar at any rate you can because it’s not going to revalue. I promise you that…nothing has changed.  If the CBI has not put anything out then nothing has changed…unbelievable happy situation for us what Iraq wants to do…what Iran is plotting for Iraq to do.  That’s what they want.  All of a sudden it’s a big deal for Iraq to revalue because they [Iran] can benefit from it. Why?  Because their country is being shut off from the world.  That’s a huge plus for us.  You should be excited.  I’m not kidding, you should be very very excited because it means something.  Now what’s the rate and what’s the date it’s going to come out?  I haven’t got a clue… 
If I see there is no path at all.  I have no problem of telling you, ‘Hey guys this probably is not going to work out.’  I have absolutely no problem telling you all knock it off and get out.  I’m not emotionally, physically, anything, attached to this.  I’m speculating and I’m watching the numbers.  Now I happen to think it’s going to revalue and I have absolute confidence that it’s going to.  And you guys know why…  because I’m showing you the numbers.  I keep going over it over and over again.  Absolute confidence.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Looks like ReCr@ps site is down for the second day. I'm hoping, now that the Feds are done with Sterling,

they can focus their efforts on that sewage outlet. Luigi, you will need to post from actual 'news' sites then.

Bruce the Goose may soon be flying south for the duration. LOL.

:twothumbs:

Related image
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2