Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maasoum and Maliki and Allawi and Nujaifi to retire

yota691

2 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Retirement after they stole billions of dollars from their own people.

Where is the Justice.!

Go battle against corruption 

Go Justice 

While I agree with the sentiment let’s look who they got all those great ideas from...us.   Where should I start?  FDA FBI ex presidents ex secretary of states ex congressmen.  How much more should I list?  How much time to we have.  List is endless in our own country. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Coalition of Construction: Maliki's survival in his post as "Vice-President of the Republic" almost conclusive

Readers

Coalition of Construction: Maliki's survival in his post as "Vice-President of the Republic" almost conclusive

18-10-2018 01:14 PM

The Euphrates -

The coalition of construction, on Thursday, that the survival of the leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki in his position as 'Vice President of the Republic' almost a conclusion. 

"There is a desire for Maliki to stay within his current position, as Vice President of the Republic, there is a political movement for that, especially after being referred to retirement by the Ministry of Justice, indicating that 'the rule of law will get the position within the entitlement of the election. 

And al-Fayez that the survival of al-Maliki in his post as Vice-President of the Republic almost conclusive, and may submit Maliki to the House of Representatives to vote on him, during the presentation of Adel Abdul-Mahdi ministerial cabinet, Vtnzat Vice President of the Republic is through the House of Representatives.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

They’ll vote him out if left up to the House of Representatives. None of that retired group are technocrats, hence on their way out of current positions! Pretty sure things are changing as Iraq now has groups of demonstrators that are not leashed by Sadr. What took place in Basra with tainted waters for drinking and no electricity should have been classified a crime against humanity. They had it, then. it was purposefully taken away from them leaving them sick and in the dark. The war is over in Iraq and the people know it. So much of what happens in Iraq these days is the govt of Iran and it’s militias taking poops in their regional litter boxes. Iran and it’s supporters are quickly evolving to dastardly neighbors and politicians that truly only serve their own needs. The “Information Highway” has pulled the blanket off their intentions, their corrupt activities, and off their threads of infiltration in the region! They can deny, but they can no longer hide.....

• Upvote 4

18 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Retirement after they stole billions of dollars from their own people.

Where is the Justice.!

Go battle against corruption 

Go Justice 

Thats some kinda “ Get outta Jail, FREE “ card they have over there. Still, it’s early and perhaps “ something “ may change this to “ permanently “ retired.

• Upvote 3

On 10/17/2018 at 10:09 AM, cws said:

While I agree with the sentiment let’s look who they got all those great ideas from...us.   Where should I start?  FDA FBI ex presidents ex secretary of states ex congressmen.  How much more should I list?  How much time to we have.  List is endless in our own country. 

Agreed, thanks for your input cws 👍🏼

10 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Thats some kinda “ Get outta Jail, FREE “ card they have over there. Still, it’s early and perhaps “ something “ may change this to “ permanently “ retired.

Nice to see my friend, 

I hope justices get him.

I think the “retirement” is an excuse to leave the country, 

• Upvote 6

Maliki to Run for Iraqi Vice President Again

Basnews English

20/10/2018 – 10:51

Iraq

image-3181.jpg?w=700

ERBIL — Iraqi Shi’ite politician and the leader of State of Law Coalition, Nouri al-Maliki, will run again for the position of vice president.

Maliki previously served in the same position after his premiership.

Abdul Ilah Naili, an official from the State of Law Coalition, confirmed the report on Friday, a few days after Maliki was said to have been retired from the same position.

Naili revealed that the political faction would also have two ministerial posts in the new cabinet led by Adil Abudl-Mahdi.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/iraq/474193

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I wouldn't let this "announcement" get me too excited.  If you follow the link it goes to BASNEWS which spears to be a pro Kurd website that tilts heavily towards the Barzani family and the KPD.  Barzani and Maliki are long time partners in crime.  Note: the only mention of the KUP is a negative one about the Talabani's.  Granted this is not an in-depth study but we seem to repeatedly find Maliki blowing his horn with phony/fake news promoting himself and his grand dreams of political importance.  I suggest you take it FWIW!!

• Upvote 1