Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP membership

TexasGranny

Hello Adam. Is military service mandatory in Iraq? If so, is it true wealthy Iraqi's often buy their way out of this military service? Additionally, if the before mentioned is true and Iraq indeed has an RV what would be the incentive of ANY Iraqi citizen wanting or having to do obligatory time in the military with the new found wealth of an RV? They could all effectively buy their way out and Iraq would have zero military. Can you please expound on this? Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have a question:  What does the following statement mean? Deputy: Abdul Mahdi will withdraw from the commission in the event of continued pressure of the blocks. Does this mean  they still dont have a "for sure" government in place  yet? And why are the  posted articles  in the webasite dated 2016 and 2017. Hard to tell whats current news and what old.

• Upvote 1

Hello Adam and Mods - Do we need to have something in place to will this over to our kids and grandchildren?  The reason I ask this it seems like the RV is not gone to happen in our lifetime.  I have seen many Dinar Vets past away over the last 5-7 years hoping for RV and did not happen.  I have not seen any encouragement news on HCL and still do not know if the GOI is completely formed and recently we are seeing refurbish articles from 2016 and 2017 showing back up in regards to deleting zero's.  I hope I'm wrong but after being part of this for many years frustration is building up and NO one really knows what is going in Iraq and if GOI and CBI have ANY intentions on RVing their currency any time soon.

Thank again for everything you do Adam.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1