Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Guru Opinions - Saturday Night (10:20PM EDT) - 10/13/2018

10-13-2018   Intel Guru RayRen98   On the Iraqi TV news, Prime Minister-Designate Madhi was stating that his cabinet will be selected and in place within the next 10 days.  Parliament held its meeting today and announced the names of all of the new committees.

10-13-2018   Newshound Guru Phillyman    ...I listened to [Guru] Breitlings latest.  For what its worth he believes that Iran would support the RV (or whatever you want to label it) due to the major squeeze that the US and sanctions are putting on them.  As you know, sanctions really notch up in November.  I...found this article which just showed up in Iraq Business News to give me pause.  "Iran ready to establish joint bank with Iraq"  Quotes:  "Iran’s private banks have reportedly laid the groundwork for setting up a joint bank with their counterparts in Iraq.";  "...the bank would operate under the regulations of central banks of the two countries to facilitate money transfer."  [reference Guru Breitling 10-13-2018]

10-13-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Do y'all remember back in 2012 when al-Maliki ran the current CBI Governor Shabibi out of the country? Well in recent days the uprising over Ali al-Alaq signature on the new printed notes has the smell of Maliki.  What I mean by that is all of the complaining that he didn't have authority to put a signature on the new notes, and now the recent lawsuit against him for doing so seems like an attempt to stop progress and monetary policy and its tracks.  I may be wrong but this looks like an opportunity for Maliki to run Alaq out of his proxy CBI position just like he did Shabibi and slow down the CBI's attempt to develop banking and engage it with the world's financial system.  Maliki has already found out that the best way to stop progress is to run the governor out of the CBI as it would set back progress several years.  I hope I'm wrong and this is something that blows over in a few days and we can get back to taking steps forward.

10-13-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "CBI SAYS... "PROJECT DELETE THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY STILL  STANDS,"  So the CBI...confirmed...that the plan was derived in 2011 and then postponed the last time in 2014 due to ISIS...The mere fact that: 1.  the CBI is now taking action on the issuing of these new formatted smaller category notes; 2. this news in this article; 3. along with the timing of all of these items is telling us that the CBI is going ahead not [now?] with the project to delete the zeros. ...they did in fact shrink the money supply from about 130 trillion dinars to 44 trillion dinars. Now they next move is to convert the 44 trillion to 44 billion by dropping 3 zeros.  44,000,000,000,000  -  goes to 44,000,000,000.  This is all VERY good news and we should...getting our champaign chilled. Again I say let’s look for the 50 and 100 dinar notes to come out along with the coins. This will be our sign they are about to reinstate the currency back to the global exchanges for public trading.

10-13-2018  Newshound Guru Breitling  Nothing but positive news, very very good news…very happy…coming out of Iraq…The articles coming out of Iraq and what they are going to do with their currency…All of a sudden you hear massive talk from Iran and the Shia inside of Iraq, ‘Hey maybe it’s a good idea that the dinar revalues.’…it’s exactly what I talked about before all of this went down a couple months ago.  They are going to have to decide if they want to do business with the biggest economic engine in the history of all mankind, with the strongest currency that has ever existed in the history of all mankind and the biggest markets that have ever existed in all mankind or they can do business with…Iran. Now there’s a decision for you right?  That’s what’s happening.  This whole thing has to do with what Iran can have access to.  They basically look at Iraq as their piggybank.  So not only do they want to get as many US dollars out of Iraq, now they’re also saying, ‘Hey, it’s probably a cool idea…Iraq revalue it’s currency.’  It’s not just small talk…They are trying to add value to the currency. 

10-13-2018   Intel Guru Frank26   He [Guru Walkingstick] said  “When the second article comes out, with all the information, it literally tells you, we’re reinstating our currency. Yesss...! They can come out with the rate change at that time.” But he’s telling me “No. This must NOT FAIL with the citizens! This must be perfect with the citizens! They are willing to continue baby-step them, and treat them gently, in introducing what they need to do.”   ...We are not waiting for the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar.  We are now WELCOMING IT!

10-13-2018   Newshound Guru G-Lin   Maliki has been the biggest resistance to the monetary change since 2010.  I think this new parliament may take Iraq in a new direction. JMO.

:) Have a good night everyone...RON

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Heavyduty053 said:

Ron I like the way you put these things together so we don't miss one........Great Job my friend....Thanks

Thanks Heavy....it's good to reconnect with you again. I really can't take credit for that. Be blessed my friend. :) Ron

• Upvote 1