Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

University of Ceyhan to host a symposium on the Iraqi currency next Monday

Mary B

Long time ago Shabibi talked about educating the citizens about monetary reform.

That's what we are seeing.

I think it will take the rest of 2018 to get everything in order

seated government 

important laws

deal with corruption 

education campaign 

restructuring of banking system

2019 is looking really GOOD for an increase of the dinar exchange rate.!

Go CBI 

Go $1:1

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

12 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

I found an old article from 2012 that includes the statement:

"Such a procedure starts at the beginning of the new fiscal year, not in the middle of it."

DWS112,  Great find let's hope they stick to this "New Fiscal Year" timeline to start the process to "Delete The Zeros",  Introduce "LD's" and "RV / RI" the IQD.

Keeping the faith!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Thank you.... that stinks.... I was hoping to double dip and pour earnings into crypto before next bullrun.... lots happening in the space November and December 

no one has or will be able to time or guess the iqd ... but agree huge institutional money fixin to enter the crypto space i believe any participation before they enter will do very well  .. jmo  all the best

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, 3n1 said:

no one has or will be able to time or guess the iqd ... but agree huge institutional money fixin to enter the crypto space i believe any participation before they enter will do very well  .. jmo  all the best

For sure! It will be interesting to watch it all play out..... BAKKT in November (good for Bitcoin and ETH ) will be huge as well as Fidelity investments entering the space.  Ripple might partner with Swift using XRP. Lots of fun stuff to be a part of :)  

Have a great week 3n1

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

For sure! It will be interesting to watch it all play out..... BAKKT in November (good for Bitcoin and ETH ) will be huge as well as Fidelity investments entering the space.  Ripple might partner with Swift using XRP. Lots of fun stuff to be a part of :)  

Have a great week 3n1

and one can't overlook Goldman Sachs launching its crypto trading desk and plans to offer custody the lack of credible custodians has kept the large institutions on the sidelines  &  Coinbase and BlackRock working together to create an ETF , BlackRock is the world's largest asset manager with $6.3 Trillion under management , so in essence you are going from a market that's very difficult to get into and provide your own custody to one that will be very easy to participate in there are only 21 million bitcoins prices will go up  ...

sorry for the hijack dv .... lets go cbi 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 3n1 said:

and one can't overlook Goldman Sachs launching its crypto trading desk and plans to offer custody the lack of credible custodians has kept the large institutions on the sidelines  &  Coinbase and BlackRock working together to create an ETF , BlackRock is the world's largest asset manager with $6.3 Trillion under management , so in essence you are going from a market that's very difficult to get into and provide your own custody to one that will be very easy to participate in there are only 21 million bitcoins prices will go up  ...

sorry for the hijack dv .... lets go cbi 

3n1, I posted a question about Bitcoin in the "World Economy" forum because I didn't know where else to put it.

Could you please take a look at it?  Also, anyone else who knows about Bitcoin.  I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1