Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When They Go Low - Kick Em' 1 Minute

They still don’t understand why they lost to Trump.  They just don’t get it.  Substituting good policies with violence is a poor strategy.  

Its all they have to offer because most of their politics are wrong for working Americans.  Truly they don’t get it.  Hope and change was a great campaign slogan.   The only problem was they changed the wrong stuff and they were hoping America would be to dumb to notice the Stimulus Bill was a complete rip off and used as a piggy bank.  A war chest to pay off their cronies, pay off doctors, and big pharmacy to get the ACA approved and passed.

Most Americans don’t understand that once that 900 b from the one time Stimulus Bill was in the budget it stays there until the next budget is passed the following year.  The Barry Administration never submitted a budget so that 900 b was in the budget every year he was in office and they didn’t need  Republican approval in the Congress. Nice trick right.  That’s why we had a huge budget deficit under Barry’s time in office.  

Yep they thought America was to dumb to notice their Health Care Premiums would go up 30 to 60%.  Mine went up about 35% and I didn’t get to keep my doctor. The entire ACA was designed to fail so they could fix it with a Single Payer System.  

They thought America was to dumb to notice that the Dem Primary was rigged and HRC never got investigated for her private Email Server violation of our laws.  

Bad policies, lies, arrogance, entitlement mentality and thinking Americans wouldn’t notice.  We noticed, we noticed all right, and we still see their corruption of our laws ( Russian Collusion), the hubris, the violence, the resistance, and the unlawful activities.  Doubling down on 2016’s failed strategy won’t end well for you Dems.  Take responsibility for your flawed candidates and flawed strategy and try, please try to do something to help our country.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

And just to be fair and balanced I am none to happy with most of the Republican leadership.  They are a bunch of weak spineless fools who had a great opportunity to correct the budget, fix the ACA, go after the FBI and DOJ for the despicable Russian Collusion story and Mueller’s phony Special Investigation.  They blew a great opportunity to reach out to Democratic leaders and hammer out solutions to fix immigration, DACA, an incredible budget deficit and a whole host of other problems in this country.  

Nope instead they have done the same garbage as the Dems, “we are in power and it’s our way or the highway”.   The Republicans have been as divisive as the Democrats in their actions and rhetoric. If they lose the House nothing will get done for the next two years.  More problems unsolved, more anger, more division and who loses?Yep the American people.   Pathetic, worthless elected fools!!!!!!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

And just to be fair and balanced I am none to happy with most of the Republican leadership.  They are a bunch of weak spineless fools who had a great opportunity to correct the budget, fix the ACA, go after the FBI and DOJ for the despicable Russian Collusion story and Mueller’s phony Special Investigation.  They blew a great opportunity to reach out to Democratic leaders and hammer out solutions to fix immigration, DACA, an incredible budget deficit and a whole host of other problems in this country.  

Nope instead they have done the same garbage as the Dems, “we are in power and it’s our way or the highway”.   The Republicans have been as divisive as the Democrats in their actions and rhetoric. If they lose the House nothing will get done for the next two years.  More problems unsolved, more anger, more division and who loses?Yep the American people.   Pathetic, worthless elected fools!!!!!!

Sad...but true! IMO...they were forced to grow a pair only after it appeared that Kavanaugh was going down!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 3

What’s crazy is I have stopped reading all the political rubbish in Iraq because it’s complete BS.   Iraq’s Politicians have been given a wonderful opportunity to start anew after Saddam and lift up their country to greatness.  They have all the money in the world with their oil reserves to make Iraq a awesome country.  So what did they do.  They sell out to Iran and embezzle billions and billions of dollars fleecing their own country.  How does a country with so much oil have no electricity or water in Basara.  How can one person have to sift through garbage mounds to find food.  Incredible waste.  

Ok, I’m finished with my rants on US and Iraqi politicians.  Maybe I’ll rant on China and Europe tomorrow. Ha, just joking.  Tomorrow is baseball, soccer, and football.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2018 at 6:18 PM, Pitcher said:

They still don’t understand why they lost to Trump.  They just don’t get it.  Substituting good policies with violence is a poor strategy.  

Its all they have to offer because most of their politics are wrong for working Americans.  Truly they don’t get it.  Hope and change was a great campaign slogan.   The only problem was they changed the wrong stuff and they were hoping America would be to dumb to notice the Stimulus Bill was a complete rip off and used as a piggy bank.  A war chest to pay off their cronies, pay off doctors, and big pharmacy to get the ACA approved and passed.

Most Americans don’t understand that once that 900 b from the one time Stimulus Bill was in the budget it stays there until the next budget is passed the following year.  The Barry Administration never submitted a budget so that 900 b was in the budget every year he was in office and they didn’t need  Republican approval in the Congress. Nice trick right.  That’s why we had a huge budget deficit under Barry’s time in office.  

Yep they thought America was to dumb to notice their Health Care Premiums would go up 30 to 60%.  Mine went up about 35% and I didn’t get to keep my doctor. The entire ACA was designed to fail so they could fix it with a Single Payer System.  

They thought America was to dumb to notice that the Dem Primary was rigged and HRC never got investigated for her private Email Server violation of our laws.  

Bad policies, lies, arrogance, entitlement mentality and thinking Americans wouldn’t notice.  We noticed, we noticed all right, and we still see their corruption of our laws ( Russian Collusion), the hubris, the violence, the resistance, and the unlawful activities.  Doubling down on 2016’s failed strategy won’t end well for you Dems.  Take responsibility for your flawed candidates and flawed strategy and try, please try to do something to help our country.  

I disagree with your first sentence.

The left doesn't care why they lost. They actually believe that they can pull off a mob coup.

They actually believe that they can intimidate Trump out of office.

They believe We The People will stand down and not engage this is what has been happening for years.

Orders from above to stand down. Burning , looting and violence with no consequence.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for your disagreement.  Everyone has their opinions and I don’t mind reading any of them.   I do believe the Left have lost their minds or they a ready for a revolution.  Both options are unnecessary and will not end well for them or their followers.  I’m always telling my 3 millennials dont fill your hearts with hate.  

• Upvote 2