Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sterling Currency Group

Deneco

I dont know how someone could call this a ponzi scheme. We are holding what we purchased. The high currency dealer fee's could be called scalping?

They did save me the trip to Iraq. More likely to RV than not. But only the higher piwers know for sue. Worth a chance to me. Tierd of working.

• Upvote 2

This was all about how they ran their business. Sterling was licensed to sell IQD. They weren't prosecuted for selling counterfeit. Like others who got too big for their britches and have fallen by the wayside, they got greedy and reckless. If your bills have security measures built in, then you are OK. Relax, we are at the end of the road (soon) IMO.

:twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

46 minutes ago, King Bean said:

This was all about how they ran their business. Sterling was licensed to sell IQD. They weren't prosecuted for selling counterfeit. Like others who got too big for their britches and have fallen by the wayside, they got greedy and reckless. If your bills have security measures built in, then you are OK. Relax, we are at the end of the road (soon) IMO.

:twothumbs:

Well said.  Sterling got in trouble because they were paying people like TNT Tony (who I believe is still in jail) to say the RV was imminent so they could sell more dinar.  That violated SEC regulations and that was the problem.  It had nothing to with with where the Iraqi dinar revaluation is a scam.

That's not to say that many people - probably most people who didn't invest in the dinar - believe the RV won't happen and that we're all fools to have invested in it  (and believe, me that thought crosses my mind often).  But don't let a crooked currency dealer squelsh you hope that the RV might still happen.  Because it can - and hopefully it will be finally be soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

One of the things that got them into trouble was paying people like Terry K and other gurus to pump the IQD.  Are you listening Luigi?

There are several good news articles on the internet about it.

It is my understanding that Terry K rolled over on them.  but I could be mistaken.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/12/2018 at 10:12 AM, KristiD said:

to say the RV was imminent so they could sell more dinar.

Pretty much this. The pumpers have been using that overnight sensation selling technique for the past 10+ years. Surprised the government hasn't gone after all of them who do that and sooner. Why now I wonder?

When I got my dinar directly from Iraq, dinar sellers/pumpers weren't even a thing yet. Even then I knew this could take anywhere from 5-20 years for this investment to mature. Of course, I was hoping on the low side in years and I'm pretty sure it would have been done already if what happened in 2014 didn't happen.

And who is to blame for 2014? Some of you might not agree but I do believe it was then President Obama and his buddy Maliki. Obama never wanted to see our country prosper. Just look at all his policies for the entire duration of Presidency.  He raised the capital gains tax from 15% to 20% in 2013. He wanted the tax bracket at $200,000 but made a compromise with congress for anyone making $400,000 or more. A year later in 2015 the ISIS crap went down and Maliki just sat there doing nothing to save his country. In 2015, Obama wanted to raise the capital gains tax, yet again, this time to 28% and close off trust fund loopholes.  Lucky for us congress sat on their butts and didn't move on any of that.  Thank god he didn't have much time left in office to cause anymore damage and thank god Hillarious didn't win since I'm sure she would have carried on his policies and reamed us but good.  Swamp creatures the whole lot of 'em.

Edited by NextYear
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

20 hours ago, rico1 said:

One of the things that got them into trouble was paying people like Terry K and other gurus to pump the IQD.  Are you listening Luigi?

There are several good news articles on the internet about it.

It is my understanding that Terry K rolled over on them.  but I could be mistaken.

Yes he to roll over on them, he was in their scam up to his eyeballs! They are miserable human beings! I never could figure all the dis information, out when I first got into to this deal! Now I know. Had I only knew then what I know now! Probably would do a whole lot different!! In to deep and to much time, not to ride this horse till he dies or I do! Whichever comes first! JMHO 

Because they were just convicted in federal court this last week. Of paying GURUS to spread positive information on the IQD like it's on the banks screen in the back room waiting to be released. Or it's going to RV THIS WEEKED per high government officials that can't be named. And so on. I am sure there are people here that can think of a few more.