Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV Holdup Has Now Been Resolved.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

The dispute over the Governor's name on the new Dinar has been resolved.

This also paves the way of the new lower 50 & 100 Dinars.

Coins should be next. Go RV...Let's cash out.

10/11/2018  KTFA:
Sunkissed:  HUGE - HUGER - HUGEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

100 Dinars!!!! and 50 Dinars!!!!!!
Samson:   Economist: Putting the name of the governor on the currency is universally recognized.
10th October, 2018...
The economic expert Hussein al-Khakani said Wednesday that the issue of placing the name of the governor and signing it is universally recognized, while stressed the need to shine with the issuance of small currency.
Al-Khakani said in a statement to the "Trend News" and viewed by "Economy News", that the national currency is constantly exposed to damage and the Central Bank of Iraq sets up cash collections ready to be replaced with the damaged currency after the reference with red ink certain and put numbers for the new currency and then put it In markets.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

10 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

The RV Holdup Has Now Been Resolved.

Well It’s A Good Thing That’s Finally Resolved ! :o 

And U Can Thank Ur Lucky Stars, Pink Hearts, Yellow Moons And Green Clovers That We’ve Got Luigi ... 

1980 Lucky Charms Cereal Box

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

HOT...this latest just in...we are now in alert status...

10-11-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Bluedog... 

CAN'T STOP THE FEELING!...To what's coming, and now we need to get ready... and prepare NOW...

10-11-2018  Newshound Guru Bloodloch...   

Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat quote:   "...the day the reinstatement occurs and the rate changes they are NOT dropping the three zero's and 5,000 will not become 5 and 25,000 will not becomes 25 in-country or out of country. The CBI has told us many times over and over again in multiple articles that these older 3 zero notes will “coincide” with the smaller category notes."   I agree 100% with Mt Goat's statement. Upon reading, it occurred to me that I may have been unclear in one of my earlier posts. ...some may have thought that I was suggesting they were simply going to drop the 3 zeros from their existing currency. Not at all 

What I do believe is that they may be preparing to issue VLD (Very Low Denomination) classes of currency in addition to the three-zero notes, the latter being phased out in the natural course of almost 40 million Iraqis going about their daily lives, buying and selling, earning and consuming, transacting normal business in favor of the new, dimensionally smaller, lower face value, maybe even prettier and more patriotic, VLD notes. It is possible this gravitation could have a pronounced effect on various macroeconomic values and ratios, which may, in turn, have further pronounced effects on things like intrinsic values and purchasing power, all occurring at reasonably controllable, predictable speeds. And if this turns out to be true, it might end up being said in retrospect that never was the term "less is more" more profoundly appropriate. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:19 AM, DinarThug said:

Oh Crap - There I Go Shooting My Mouth Off Again ! :o 

Where'd you go ?? Beating up on Luigi is a lot of work for one guy.

Don't leave me here alone with all these 'clowns'. LOL. :o

Related image
  • Upvote 1