Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank Between The Legal Violation And Customary Excess ?

DinarThug

LINK

The National Wafa Party "filed" a lawsuit against the "Governor of the Central Bank"

The National Wafa Party

October 11, 2018 

The secretary-general of the Iraqi National Loyalty Party filed a lawsuit against the Central Bank Governor Ali Al-Aalak after issuing monetary categories of the Iraqi currency, writing his name explicitly and contrary to law and regulations, a dangerous precedent in the Iraqi banking system.

The Secretary-General of the Iraqi National Wafd Party, adding that the name of the governor on the new currency is not supported by the law and for reasons, stated in the document below:

20181011_022833-343.jpg

20181011_022816-680.jpg

20181011_022738-299.jpg

20181011_022643-689.jpg

Thursday 11 October 2018 1:54 pm

This is the cost of raising the name of the links from the Iraqi currency

irq_268406559_1539255239.jpg&max_width=300

Baghdad / / ... Revealed the economist, Nabil Mersoumi, on Thursday, the cost of printing the Iraqi currency by a British company, indicating that the banknotes that have been printed and bear the name of the relationship is not clear yet

"Since 2003, Iraq has been printing its currency in the UK by Delaro. There is no official data on the cost of printing Iraqi banknotes. However, the overall cost of printing a banknote in Britain is 7 US cents in 2010 and perhaps The cost today is 10 cents

"It is not clear how many banknotes printed by the Central Bank of Iraq in Britain, which bears the name and signature of the Governor of the Central Bank on the links, which amounted to about 150 billion dinars, pointing out if we assume that the number of printed papers up to 100 million banknotes, The cost of up to 10 million dollars, which should be paid attention to the Iraqi parliament, which must undertake a careful study showing the total cost of exchange of these securities if he decided to withdraw this currency from circulation

link

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

LINK

Karbouli of the relationship: I will accept to put your picture if the dinar is equal to the dollar

Karbouli of the relationship: I will accept to put your picture if the dinar is equal to the dollar

2018/10/10 10:32 

Criticized the head of the parliamentary bloc of solution, Mohammed Karbouli, the Iraqi Central Bank, put the name of the governor of the bank agency {Ali Alaq] on the edition of the new currency of the small category. 

"I would have accepted that your name and signature be embossed with gold; I would accept that you put your picture on the coin if you made the dinar equal to the dollar," Karbouli wrote on his Twitter profile. 

Referring to the financial policies of the bank's governor during his last five years in office, Karbouli asked: "Who is responsible for the ongoing haemorrhage of the hard currency and selling it by auction, opening up wholesale banks in a way that is disproportionate to Iraq's exhausting economic reality? Consumer goods and the industrial and agricultural development of the country? "  "If you can not fix Iraq's economic reality, the Iraqis will not mention your name even if it is carved on the rock."

The Central Bank of Iraq announced last Saturday in a surprise move, the printing of large quantities of small groups of the Iraqi currency and the beginning of distribution, and write the name of the governor {agency} Ali Alalak, after improving the type of material used, and make a simple change in the form of these categories.  And raised the move of relations by placing his name on the currency in addition to signing a kind of controversy in the Iraqi street, and some called the House of Representatives to remove this addendum. 

The House of Representatives discussed the issue yesterday, said First Vice-President of the Council Hassan al-Kaabi, "The interventions of the meeting obliged us to attend the Governor of the Central Bank regarding the new currency, will be the date of hosting the governor on Thursday (tomorrow)." However, the director of accounting at the Central Bank Ihsan al-Yasiri said in a press statement that the move was considered normal, considering that many central banks in the world put the name of the governor next to the signature, and only at other times sign, citing it as a "fingerprint of the Iraqi currency."  "Iraq received two days ago the first shipment of the category of thousand dinars and distributed to banks and financial institutions in order to put them to market, and this month will receive shipments of 250 and 500 dinars." The Central Bank of Iraq changed the image of the Islamic dinar on the category of a thousand dinars and made it a picture of the Assyrian logo.

For his part, the legal expert Gamal al-Asadi, the existence of a legal violation in the name of the governor of the Central Bank, the second edition of the Iraqi currency, and told the {Euphrates News} Monday that the lack of reference to the status of the governor by proxy and write only a conservative in the currency is not original " Law. " For his part, counting the historian Ghazi Ahmed al-Samarrai, step by "the previous did not occur on the date of the modern Iraqi currency since its issuance 87 years ago."  While the general manager of the issuance and cabinets in the Central Bank Abdul Karim Hassan reasons to write the name of the governor "to know the citizen who is the governor."
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Yo Ms Novice Down Under - U Need To Get Ur LGD Santa Avatar Back Again ! :o 

he-sees-you-when-you-are-sleeping-funny-

Ok - So Maybe Not The Naughty Santa ...

:D  :D  :D 

41 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Thanks Thugs I should ..😊🎅🤶...

Sweet - And Who Doesn’t Absolutely Luv Our Favorite Crazy Santa Muthah’ Trucker Mofo ? :o 

Ok, So Maybe Just Pipe It Down There A Bit Botz - I Can See Ur Name Right Now Lurking At The Bottom Of The Thread ...

And Also The Fact That Ur Just Totally Beyond Feverishly Chomping At The Bit To Chime In On This ...

:D  :D  :D  

• Upvote 1

Economist: The name of the relationship on the currencies will not affect the strength of the dinar and this is important

Last updated
11:26 - 10 October 18

BAGHDAD / Press tomorrow: 
confirmed economist Qusai Jabri, on Wednesday, writing that the governor of the central bank on the Keywords name, the new coins will not affect the strength of the dinar and this is important. 

He said al - Jabri told the Lord's "Tomorrow 's Press", said that "the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the Keywords all the powers where we find that the Iraqi state today , mostly by proxy , and this is not new and practiced his work normally despite some of the difficulties faced and borne by the official acting."

He stressed that "we must pay attention to and care about is the strength of the Iraqi dinar, we find that the signature of the Governor of the Central Bank on the banknote does not affect the strength of the dinar or the Iraqi economy, and this thing, as we know is the practice in a number of countries, including the state Iraq in the past and there is signed by his name frank. " 

He pointed out that "the Iraqi dinar strongly supported today by the currency of the dollar and gold reserves, and that there are many factors exist should be cautious, which is possible to affect the Iraqi economy and we should care about

link

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, Donziman said:

Gregp  i think you are exactly right on. Alak probably is all ready the agreed

upon Gov.  After all he was honored as one of the Best governors in the mid-east

Many would agree he is the man for the job.Now we have his name printed on the

new currency. This hoop-la is all smoke. Do we realize that even at ten cents 10k

dinar is a thousand dollars. Kinda hard to buy anything in the local market with

a thousand dollar bill.

Agreed 

If you tried to tell someone about the Iraqi government, they wouldn't believe it.

Sometimes, I wonder who the crazy people are, us or them

"There are at least four drafts of this law, all of which have become outdated and can not be implemented. 

Therefore, the next government has two alternatives: either the failure to introduce the law or introduce a new draft law is completely different and radical than any of the old versions of the law."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Donziman said:

. Do we realize that even at ten cents 10k

dinar is a thousand dollars. Kinda hard to buy anything in the local market with

a thousand dollar bill.

...... the only thing is these articles are for the iraqi to read and educate and understand , inside iraq one iqd will always just be one iqd no matter what the exchange rate is , inside iraqs borders it gives purchasing power ... go outside the border with ur currency then one will see the effects of the currency value its strength or weakness compared to others .. all the best, we wait

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Donziman said:

Do we realize that even at ten cents 10k

a thousand dollar bill.

Oh no!  I just had a horrible thought after reading your post, Donziman.  😢

The CBI has to:

1.  Delete 3 zeros from the currency

2.  Allow their current notes to trade alongside their newly issued notes

3.  Get off the programmed rate

4.  Make it worthwhile for businesses/countries to invest in Iraq

5. Give Iraqis purchasing power

6.  Reward Dinar Investors

What if they make the exchange rate 1 cent?

Does that allow them to accomplish the above 6 things? 

That gives us 10x our investment.  $10,000 for each $1,000 invested (give or take).

I'm certainly not happy with a 1 cent exchange rate, but is it possible that this is the plan?

Smart people, give me your opinions, but please don't shoot the messenger.  Thanks.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

19 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Come on now, you really think that you can look as good as me and do that belly bump on the table as good as I did? :lmao: You should have seen the hot chick in the black bikini's love reaction to me just because I could suck in my belly so good. :lmao:

You know it's true,

sexy homer simpson GIF

So pushing the envelope as you love to do,

19 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

LGD

I was tying to figure out how to contact  you via private message but couldn't find a way. 

Could you shoot me a message so I can reply if you know how to do this? 

Thanks

7 minutes ago, climber7 said:

LGD

I was tying to figure out how to contact  you via private message but couldn't find a way. 

Thanks

You need to be at a minimum VIP to be able to private messaging other members climber7. Sorry about that.

pp

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, climber7 said:

LGD

Thanks

You have to be VIP to PM someone.  But if you're referring to the memes I just copy and paste from a image search on Google. 

Remember, you can push the envelope but don't go over the edge 

• Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Oh no!  I just had a horrible thought after reading your post, Donziman.  😢

The CBI has to:

1.  Delete 3 zeros from the currency

2.  Allow their current notes to trade alongside their newly issued notes

3.  Get off the programmed rate

4.  Make it worthwhile for businesses/countries to invest in Iraq

5. Give Iraqis purchasing power

6.  Reward Dinar Investors

What if they make the exchange rate 1 cent?

Does that allow them to accomplish the above 6 things? 

That gives us 10x our investment.  $10,000 for each $1,000 invested (give or take).

I'm certainly not happy with a 1 cent exchange rate, but is it possible that this is the plan?

Smart people, give me your opinions, but please don't shoot the messenger.  Thanks.  

To continue my thoughts:

"Video: delete the zeros is still exist and the mass of cash is 44 trillion dinars"

By deleting the 3 zeros, 44 Trillion becomes 44 Billion.

"The project to delete the zeros is to delete three zeros from the current currency with the introduction of large currencies and the introduction of coins for the dinar parts.

Regarding "large currencies", DWS 112 said:

"Could this be a reference to the 100k note? Just maybe?

So, from all this we have -

100  (new issue)

50  (formerly 50,000)

25  (formerly 25,000)

10  (formerly 10,000)

5  (formerly 5,000)

1  (formerly 1,000)

.50 (formerly 500)

.25 (formerly 250)

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

You need to be at a minimum VIP to be able to private messaging other members climber7. Sorry about that.

pp

1 hour ago, climber7 said:

Thanks LGD

I was going to ask a few questions regarding trucking 

Hey PP you can PM me anytime - oh that was not for me . LOL  :lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Floridian said:

To continue my thoughts:

"Video: delete the zeros is still exist and the mass of cash is 44 trillion dinars"

By deleting the 3 zeros, 44 Trillion becomes 44 Billion.

"The project to delete the zeros is to delete three zeros from the current currency with the introduction of large currencies and the introduction of coins for the dinar parts.

Regarding "large currencies", DWS 112 said:

"Could this be a reference to the 100k note? Just maybe?

So, from all this we have -

100  (new issue)

50  (formerly 50,000)

25  (formerly 25,000)

10  (formerly 10,000)

5  (formerly 5,000)

1  (formerly 1,000)

.50 (formerly 500)

.25 (formerly 250)

46 minutes ago, Aryoseno said:

We have to make a lot of propagan...mmm a lot of mmm Advertisement campaign & all this thing.. And you have of course to go.. Probably..some mmm  campaign to.. to educate a lot of people.. This thing..

(Dr S Shabibi - Washington DC)

Still love that video after all these years! I gotta believe we are close :) 

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Aryoseno said:

We have to make a lot of propagan...mmm a lot of mmm Advertisement campaign & all this thing.. And you have of course to go.. Probably..some mmm  campaign to.. to educate a lot of people.. This thing..

(Dr S Shabibi - Washington DC)

He said they are going to remove the zeros very soon. When was the video made,   2012?  😂

Good to see this video again.

Thanks, Aryoseno.

• Upvote 1