Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Adam Montana

Adam Montana Weekly 10 October 2018

18 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

The Red Sox won their first World Series in many years the month my daughter was born then they won again the year my son was born..... they just beat the Yankees last night so I will take this and Adam’s chat as a sign the RV Baby is about to be born and we’ll all go home (the bank) as proud parents shortly :) 

Have a great day fellow DV’rs

Sounds like a good omen to me!! Go SOX!!! GO RV!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

GoRV!!! My first granddaughter was born a week ago today! What a nice school fund to give her with the RV. Thanks Adam for the new update.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

The Red Sox won their first World Series in many years the month my daughter was born then they won again the year my son was born..... they just beat the Yankees last night so I will take this and Adam’s chat as a sign the RV Baby is about to be born and we’ll all go home (the bank) as proud parents shortly :) 

Have a great day fellow DV’rs

Either that or you and the wife need to have another baby  :)  

pp

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

Either that or you and the wife need to have another baby  :)  

pp

Not possible, lol

Don’t wish that on me.... two is plenty! Love them both but we are to the stage they can watch themselves and we can go out and have fun.... a baby right now would be a major set back to my ability to travel post RV :) 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

:o 

funny-red-sox-Yankees-rivalry-sign-300x2

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 8

I’ll be waiting to see if and when this 80% of the GOI is in place and seated! Then perhaps we might see some real economic movement for Iraq and for those of us that are holding the dinar.

Sincerely a dinar holder since 2004!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, "Fred" said:

Short n sweet just how we like it, thanks Adam 

2 thumbs up 👍 👍

:lol:

If that's what you call "short and sweet", please don't ever ask me to elaborate!!!

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 13

4 hours ago, Neapolitan said:

Cannot wait to see everyone Vegas!!!!!

4 hours ago, jimbarnhardt said:

Ditto!! Can't come soon enough!! Looking forward to partying like it's 199.... uhhhh, I mean 2018!!!!!!

THANK YOU ADAM.  I'm hoping we are closer than 30 days but I can wait that long if need be.

Btw, Who has said anything on DV about Vegas? Maybe I'm missing something...

Edited by olivesman
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, olivesman said:

THANK YOU ADAM.  I'm hoping we are closer than 30 days but I can wait that long if need be.

Btw, Who has said anything on DV about Vegas? Maybe I'm missing something...

It has been tossed around for years between various members about all of us meeting in Vegas for a huge DV party, or a private island, or somewhere post RV so we all can meet each other in person, and party together to celebrate our good fortunes!

• Upvote 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adam Montana
      Happy Wednesday, DinarVets!

Here we are, the week before Thanksgiving. To me, "Thanksgiving" is more than just the day in late November when we all gather around with our families and eat turkey and candied yams and green bean casserole and all kinds of other delicious foods... the word "thanksgiving" itself is actually first defined as "the expression of gratitude, especially to God." 

Personally, I don't care what God you love, or if you don't even subscribe to a religion. I have my own beliefs, and they match some of yours. They don't match others... but we should all agree that it is good to "give thanks", to be appreciative for the blessings that we have, and to find reasons to be happy with life.

I'm thankful for this community, the many friendships that have been made here, and I'm thankful for hope.

Turkey and pie are just bonuses.  

(Dark meat for me, please! And keep the celery out of the stuffing, you monster!  )

Iraq is in a fantastic spot right now. YES, they have had a rough 6 weeks or so. The people have been demanding change, and it looks like they are getting it. The GOI is making real changes to their government structure, Parliament is discussing some necessary actions to reduce corruption, restructure their systems, and make a final push towards recapturing their glory days.

I'm sure a lot of people have given up on Iraq recently. Quite honestly - this is good for those of us that have chosen to hang in there. We can draw a very significant parallel between bitcoin and the Iraqi dinar here - it is estimated that 4-5 million bitcoins have been lost forever. I know I personally lost quite a few on an old hard drive, and others have lost even more. I had some on exchanges that went under, and some I just lost the key to. No matter what happened to them, they are gone forever, which raises the value of those remaining to be traded. The same goes for Iraqi dinar - with every "loss" of outside investors, Iraq's obligation to the world decreases, and makes it easier for them to come out with a higher value.

The saying goes, "it's always darkest before the dawn". 

Iraq has seen some dark times. But dawn IS coming... I'm hanging in there, and I'm thankful that you are as well.

Talk soon! And be on the lookout for some Black Friday/Cyber Monday specials around here... they may be coming at a really good time for you.

- Adam
    • By Adam Montana
      Happy Wednesday, dinarvets!

I'm in the middle of a blizzard (ok, it's just snowing a little) and I've got a bajillion fires to put out here at home, so this one will be quick! 

The good news is that I see lots of good reasons to come back with more updates before next Wednesday. In fact, I made a detour to buy a lottery ticket this morning - that's how good I feel about the near future! (Get in the lotto pool here.)

It looks like the protest situation is coming to a head, all while budgetary and other government issues are also moving forward.

The US is putting pressure on Iraq to do something about the protests, which really means the US is putting pressure on Iraq to get their butts in gear. This article I posted states that the Iraqis are grumbling about "US interference", but the fact of the matter is this: if the US is putting pressure on them, they are going to do something. And they are going to do something that moves Iraq in the direction we want, and it's not going to drag out forever. Personally, I see that as a positive sign and I'm looking forward to the next week.

Here's some evidence of what I'm hearing that has me feeling positive... despite the blustering about not wanting US interference, the news says they are doing exactly what we want. Take a look at this and the 12 posts that immediately follow it:

We are looking at a positive situation, friends. I'll be back with more as it develops - hopefully even before the weekend, if the rumors I'm hearing are correct. This can all come to a head very quickly.

- Adam
    • By Adam Montana
      Good morning and Happy Wednesday!

Iraq isn't in the best possible spot this week... we are nearing a month of protests. Mahdi has promised to resign once a successor is named. They are working on a new election law that will likely eliminate a handful of positions in the GOI, and thereby reduce a bit of the corruption. 

Bad news - nothing is happening immediately. It appears that things are settling, but realistically this is going to take a couple more weeks.

On the positive side, the exchange rate is stable in spite of the confusion. I can't imagine a more solid argument for Iraq's future than that! WTI oil pricing is stable.

The work that was being done hasn't backtracked - it's just paused.

Progress made has not been lost - just paused.

On a related note, I've seen a couple of the "rumors" floating around about the dinar being released with "par value" (that means nothing to us), or Chapter 7 being reimplemented, and a few other things like that. I say it's related because when Iraqi news is slow, or negative, the "gurus" always seem to come up with some nonsense like this. That's what it is - nonsense. Just read it, give your favorite newshound or rumor sharing member a "❤️ " for sharing, and take a deep breath - the situation will work itself out, and we'll be back on track shortly.

Crypto. BTC settles in over the $9000 mark after a nice boost up... remember a few updates ago when I told you I was going to trade some precious metals for crypto and grab a short term gain? China's news a couple weeks ago certainly happened at a good time! China continues to back off on their former ban on crypto, basically stating they are going to support blockchain... if not necessarily supporting bitcoin itself. Either way, this is really good for the crypto world in general. More blockchain projects and support means more adoption, which means more demand, and BTC stands to gain from that both short and long term.

Recommendation for the day: Follow the Crypto section in VIP! You can choose more or less notifications, based on your preferences. Personally - I get an email anytime a new thread is posted, and of course a notification when a post is made in a thread I follow. If you don't know, you can't win. 

Just for fun: Courtesy of the brew, check out this amazing footage:

That's it for now! It's unfortunate that we're seeing a delay in Iraq, more so for them than for us, but keep your head up and stay positive. This train is still heading the right direction.

- Adam

• By Adam Montana
      Good afternoon, DinarVets!

Just a short note from me today.

There are positive signs everywhere, but the protests and "civil unrest" that's going on right now has tossed an anchor out on the final progress we'd like to see.

It's not something that will last forever. The face of Iraq, Iraq's current exchange rate, OIL news, and more... all mostly unchanged by the current situation. The country is NOT in a downward spiral... but they are in the middle of an annoyingly long "pause".

Not much more to say at the moment!

We wait.

Some of us patiently... others, no so patiently.

Keep your heads up and kee on smiling! This shall pass, and then 💥 (in a good way. Not 💥 in a bad way. Perhaps that's the wrong emoji for this situation.  )

- Adam

P.S. How about that resignation we've been hearing about?! Sounds a little like the so-called impeachment process we have here at home in the US of A  

Thread open for comments and questions.

• By Adam Montana
      Good afternoon all!

No weekly update this week. 

Our path to an RV of the Iraqi dinar is pretty clear, so I stay on top of the news and my messages from my people, but I had a major project come to a conclusion over the last week and it kept me away from the computer. I won't say it broke my heart to stay away from the computer for a few days longer than I usually do  

Normal updates resume next week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.