Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Adam Montana

Adam Montana Weekly 10 October 2018

18 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

The Red Sox won their first World Series in many years the month my daughter was born then they won again the year my son was born..... they just beat the Yankees last night so I will take this and Adam’s chat as a sign the RV Baby is about to be born and we’ll all go home (the bank) as proud parents shortly :) 

Have a great day fellow DV’rs

Sounds like a good omen to me!! Go SOX!!! GO RV!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

GoRV!!! My first granddaughter was born a week ago today! What a nice school fund to give her with the RV. Thanks Adam for the new update.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

The Red Sox won their first World Series in many years the month my daughter was born then they won again the year my son was born..... they just beat the Yankees last night so I will take this and Adam’s chat as a sign the RV Baby is about to be born and we’ll all go home (the bank) as proud parents shortly :) 

Have a great day fellow DV’rs

Either that or you and the wife need to have another baby  :)  

pp

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

Either that or you and the wife need to have another baby  :)  

pp

Not possible, lol

Don’t wish that on me.... two is plenty! Love them both but we are to the stage they can watch themselves and we can go out and have fun.... a baby right now would be a major set back to my ability to travel post RV :) 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

:o 

funny-red-sox-Yankees-rivalry-sign-300x2

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 8

I’ll be waiting to see if and when this 80% of the GOI is in place and seated! Then perhaps we might see some real economic movement for Iraq and for those of us that are holding the dinar.

Sincerely a dinar holder since 2004!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, "Fred" said:

Short n sweet just how we like it, thanks Adam 

2 thumbs up 👍 👍

:lol:

If that's what you call "short and sweet", please don't ever ask me to elaborate!!!

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 13

4 hours ago, Neapolitan said:

Cannot wait to see everyone Vegas!!!!!

4 hours ago, jimbarnhardt said:

Ditto!! Can't come soon enough!! Looking forward to partying like it's 199.... uhhhh, I mean 2018!!!!!!

THANK YOU ADAM.  I'm hoping we are closer than 30 days but I can wait that long if need be.

Btw, Who has said anything on DV about Vegas? Maybe I'm missing something...

Edited by olivesman
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, olivesman said:

THANK YOU ADAM.  I'm hoping we are closer than 30 days but I can wait that long if need be.

Btw, Who has said anything on DV about Vegas? Maybe I'm missing something...

It has been tossed around for years between various members about all of us meeting in Vegas for a huge DV party, or a private island, or somewhere post RV so we all can meet each other in person, and party together to celebrate our good fortunes!

• Upvote 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adam Montana
      Good morning Dinarvets!

I didn't title this thread "weekly" because it's probably not going to be the "official weekly" update... this is more of a "drive by".

I mentioned recently that I have a favorite daily newsletter - it's called "the brew" (you can get it free at that link), and this morning they nailed a lot of topics that were already on my mind. I figured it would be worth making an appearance for these topics, so here we go!

Amongst the topics... Trump/Syria/Turkey/Kurds: This one is a little complicated, so let's break it down. It was announced last week that we are withdrawing US troops from Syria, which led to talk of Turkey ramping up attacks on the Kurds, finger pointing at Trump because he's bailing on the Kurds when we are supposed to be babysitting them, Trump responds by saying if Turkey steps out of line we will hit them in the wallet, and here on DinarVets we're all like "wait what about the Iraqi Dinar?!"

WHEW! That was a mouthful  

First, I'll quote The Brew - they said it well enough:

Next, let's identify "the Kurds" - I'll quote a part of this WaPo article that gives a good explanation:

So, this current news cycle we are reading and hearing about involving "the Kurds" isn't specifically about Iraqi Kurds, but the events unfolding right now are going to do one very significant thing with regards to Iraq... a message is being sent.

I'm not saying I approve or disapprove of the tactics, or the decision to withdraw troops, or the decision to put them there in the first place. But what's happening right now is irrefutable evidence that the US of A has a huge influence in the Middle East, the affairs of the Middle East, and therefore... the Iraqi economy, which includes the trade value of the Dinar.

What this sets up in the near future is the confidence and assurance that with the US on their side, Iraq can make changes, improvements, and progress. 

What happened to Turkey in the past, and may happen very soon again, can happen to Iraq.

The same is true of the inverse... where we can inflict severe harm, we can also support massive gain. (GO RV!)

================

Politics... Elizabeth Warren has been running ads accusing Facebook CEO Zuckerberg of supporting Trump in the last election, and her ads specifically state that the accusation may not be true.

Read that again if you need to  

================

Speaking of Facebook, their cryptocurrency Libra lost a ton of backers... PayPal among them, followed by Visa, Mastercard, Stripe, eBay, and Mercado Pago. Tim Apple also stated a "hard no" on an Apple Crypto, which opens up a lot of room for discussion on the future of BTC. My take is that BTC lost a serious potential competitor with Apple pulling out of the game for the moment. Tim's reasoning for not wanting to get involved in crypto actually supports the argument that crypto is destined for success - feel free to chime in on that one! I have a feeling that the recent release of the Apple credit card has more to do with their current stance on "AppleCoin" than anything else.

Either way, BTC seems to have stopped pulling back on price and is poised to move up again. I'm keeping a watch on it.  

===============

That bit about crypto wasn't in the brew's email this morning, but they did mention bank profits... or rather, the decline in bank profits. Quoting again:

I'll add a bit to that... banks aren't going to lose money when there is the option of negative interest. Negative interest is when the banks charge you to keep money in the bank, and what kind of impact do you think THAT will have on Crypto?

To the moon, baby! 🚀
      #HODL

===================

That's enough for the Monday morning drive by... Happy Columbus day!

(  Sorry, couldn't help myself!)

- Adam
    • By Adam Montana
      Good evening everyone!

I have a longer weekly update prepared, but until these protests calm down... the GOI has their work cut out for them.

It's a shame that this is happening, because I had some information towards the end of last week that had me getting pumped up.

As much as many of us don't like it... Iraq needs to wade through this mess, and get the protests calmed down a bit before they can take their next steps.

Don't shoot the messenger

The good news is that we aren't experiencing permanent setbacks. This too shall pass, and when it does, the progress will resume.

These types of situations are usually short lived. I'll be back with the rest as soon as possible.

- Adam

• By Adam Montana
      Good afternoon DinarVets!

For some time now I have personally had my eye on Iraq's dealings with other countries, much like many of you have.

When it was announced that Iraqi officials were making a special trip to China for some specialized talks, it really perked me up! I wrote about it in a few places, and followed up a few days ago with an explanation of how Iraq can be really successful by following a similar path as Panama. (Let's not get into politics here - I'm talking about business strategy.)

Since then, the China news has just gotten hotter and hotter! Of course none of us knows exactly how this is going to shake out, but it's undeniable that some major movements are taking place.

The examples are too numerous to list, but here's a good one... start at this following link and learn about EIGHT "important agreements" between China and Iraq. 

Anyone remember a company called "Huawei"? Yeah, they are listed in these articles too. 

The amount of the agreements amounts to some $500 billion (on the surface). Is this China investing in a poor, tattered, and hopeless nation? Or is it China investing in a resource rich and soon to be powerful ally? 

When every Iraqi suddenly has the money to buy a smartphone, Huawei is going to be first in the shipping lines. And make no mistake, Huawei isn't on the market making "just" chinese electronics and spy gear... check out this comparison of Huawei's camera vs Apple and Google's best products.

That's just a little sidenote. It's a tiny speck in the big picture. Perhaps a bigger speck is this one:

The multi-million dinar question at this point may be as simple as this: "If China invests 500 billion into Iraq, does Iraq want to pay it back in Pre or Post RV dinars?"

I'm off to get some VIP work done.

GOOOO RRRRRRRVVVVVV!!!!!!

- Adam

• By Adam Montana
      GOOD afternoon, all!

Quick note about the drone attacks on the Saudis - OIL is a pivotal issue in the Iraqi Dinar rate. It's no surprise that the recent events caused a flurry of commotion in the Dinar world.

Oil speculation went wild for a couple minutes (ok, days), but currently stabilized at $59... sounds like the above statements from Saudi sources are believed by the world, and therefore they are true. (Think about that, if you have to! )

Perhaps more worthy of our attention right now is the deal with China.

Before I go into this, let's consider a different country. I'm talking about Panama. I learned a couple things about that country, and the way money flows through it, from my work in Asset Protection and my travels to Panama to explore options there. (I've talked extensively about this in VIP/OSI.)

Don't worry, I'm not getting sidetracked here. This is VERY relevant to Iraq, Iraq's currency, and the value of Iraq's currency.

Does anyone here know who builds and maintains the roads in Panama? Hint... it's not Panama. More importantly, do you know who collects the moneys for the tolls on the highways in Panama? Once again... it's not Panama. 

Panama cares not for the large amounts of money being spent on, and earned by, the roadways there. The roadways are very important! But they are not Panama's bread and butter... so they outsource it.

Kind of like what Iraq may be doing with China. Abdul Mahdi is spending a week, with an entourage, on this. Check it out:

China does more than just steal our patents and influence the forex with their currency manipulation. China has the ability to dump loads of money into Iraq's infrastructure, taking significant weight off of the Iraqis in that regard, which would free up Iraq's resources (time/people/government/etc) to focus on their actual bread and butter. China won't be doing this for free... in fact, I can foresee Iraq becoming so indebted to China over this that they are forced to raise the value of their currency just to cover the debt that they will willingly incur from China in order to fast-track their future. Iraq then officially enters the currency manipulation game, just to keep up with China, and that just tickles me pink!

Who wins if this happens?

Everyone.

China wins. Iraq wins. We win.

This is a clear path to Iraq becoming even stronger, with a stronger currency, and the rest is sort of irrelevant.
      Pretty neat stuff. 

Discuss below, and GOOOO RRRRVVVVVV!!!!

- Adam

• By Adam Montana
      It's 9/11/19... never forget.

I have an update, but it won't be posted till tomorrow.

In the meantime...

================

Good morning all!

12 September, 2019 as I'm editing this post.

September 11 is always a tough day for me personally... Like many of you, I remember exactly where I was. What I felt. How deeply I and my fellow Americans and indeed the world were affected on that day. 

As important as the Iraqi Dinar RV is to many of us, I simply could not bring myself to post anything other than my heartfelt remembrance yesterday.  My heart, prayers, and thoughts will always be with the many who were affected on that day years ago - but today is a new day, and while I/We will never forget... we must move forward.

As we move forward, to the present day, where so much has changed and yet so much has not, there is another situation that is taking a lot of my time right now - the devastation left by Hurricane Dorian, particularly in the Bahamas. I've been personally involved with some relief missions over the last week, and I'm continuing to work with a couple of groups that are dedicated to helping the Bahamians long after this current disaster is out of the News. This community has came together in the past to accomplish some amazing things (remember TFYC for Dominica?), and I have confidence that I'll be able to reach out for your support in a couple weeks when I've solidified some things I'm currently working on. Just like our relief efforts for Dominica, I will be personally ensuring that any dollars this group donates will be put to the most efficient possible use, with 0 waste. 

On to the Dinar!

WTI OIL is currently at 54.94 - I don't think I've ever seen an easier chart to read. This is what we call "stabilized":

It's been some time since this came up in the news, but I believe it was about 5 months ago I made mention of Saudi Arabia working on playing nice with Iraq again... and what they have to gain by doing so. Saudi Arabia couldn't be bothered to give Iraq the time of day 10 years ago... now, they are changing their tune:

Other news that's positive - CBI, IMF, GOI are all active. We are not in one of those vacation-day lulls. Overall, it looks like things should start moving... right in time to hit a mid-September spurt.

That's it for now! Stay positive, stay safe, be well everyone, and of course

GOOOOO RRRVVVV!!!!!

- Adam

P.S. It seems fitting to throw one of these in here:

Arrrrg!  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.