Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 10 October 2018

Adam Montana

3 minutes ago, jimbarnhardt said:

It has been tossed around for years between various members about all of us meeting in Vegas for a huge DV party, or a private island, or somewhere post RV so we all can meet each other in person, and party together to celebrate our good fortunes!

I thought it might have been a carry-over from other sites. Adam does have plans as I recall, about investing seminars of sorts for VIPs. I'm not remembering if he has said where but I will only be looking forward to those as well as ANYTHING OSI folks will be doing together. 

• Upvote 5

Greetings Adam!

Thank you for your informative Email, which brought me here again to do some reading.

Keep keeping on people,,,, the RV will be!

Nice to see the faithful still here.

Your old friend,

Jac

God Bless America and YOU!

• Upvote 4

Sandfly to Adam and the Mod Squad for always keepin’ it real, and now it’s gettin’ real exciting!!!

I know some of us have been waiting a mighty long time....here’s to the faithful!!! 🍾 Cheers!!! Looking forward to celebrating and counting our blessings with y’all! :woot:

Come On RV Baby!!! :eyebrows:

• Upvote 3

On 10/11/2018 at 12:44 PM, jimbarnhardt said:

Me too, Chuck - and it can come at any time already!!!! Excited for all the post-RV opportunities Adam's got ready.

Sorry for getting back so late - power outage from the hurricane. Me too, I am really looking forward to the VIP stuff Adam has lined up for us.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2