Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Moment social media star is shot dead at the wheel of her Porsche in Iraq

Pitcher

Shocking moment Iraqi social media star was shot dead at the wheel of her Porsche because she dared to live a Western lifestyle, as part of chilling murder campaign against women

• Instagram model Tara Fares, 22, was killed on September 27 in Baghdad 
  • A gunman shot her three times in her car before escaping on a motorbike
  • Her murder came days after that of a female activist in the southern city of Basra
  • In August, two other well-known Iraqi women died in mysterious circumstances 
  • Shimaa Qasim, a 23-year-old TV host who was crowned Miss Iraq in 2015, said she received death threats just days after the murder of Miss Fares
  •  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6256273/Moment-social-media-star-shot-dead-wheel-Porsche-Iraq.html

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, kenshin7 said:

She was a living human being , no one deserves that . We all have the right to life to the best of our abilities.

One of the things I fought for, and many others fought too for freedom .

And we all should have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. This does not allow me in the pursuit of my life, liberty, and happiness to trample on your right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, jg1 said:

Normal every day life, move along. Nothing to see here. 

At least she died a quick death and not being fist raped, humiliated and then stoned to death.

You made me throw up in my mouth after reading what you said. You must not mean that.  If I could I would hunt that dog down and put him threw a wood chipper. Slowly. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, scouter73 said:

I believe jg1 was stating the iraqis would say its a normal life.

On his second statement i would have to agree. I would rather be put to dead quickly instead of fist raped. 

Yep. The people that have been here for a while know me I'm sure. The rest can pound sand. Good day. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

10 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Yep. The people that have been here for a while know me I'm sure. The rest can pound sand. Good day. 

Ok, ok. Being sarcastic for the brutal way of life in Iraq. Thats right, being pissed off at a acceptable way of life in Iraq for a woman that has inticed a man by looking at him or wore something less than a full covering. 

Good day. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, jg1 said:

Ok, ok. Being sarcastic for the brutal way of life in Iraq. Thats right, being pissed off at a acceptable way of life in Iraq for a woman that has inticed a man by looking at him or wore something less than a full covering. 

Good day. 

JG1 I agree I'd rather they KILL me now than play with my body and pain while I'm alive in a sick perverted way to get their jollies off SICK, their going to kill my away so do it now and get this over with. Then get your sick jollies off where I'm going I won't feel it. + on all hope that equals you out. I know what you meant I've known you long enough to know how you are and what you mean in your POSTS. 

STARR

Edited by Starrider
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Starrider said:

JG1 I agree I'd rather they KILL me now than play with my body and pain while I'm alive in a sick perverted way to get their jollies off SICK, their going to kill my away so do it now and get this over with. Then get your sick jollies off where I'm going I won't feel it. + on all hope that equals you out. I know what you meant I've known you long enough to know how you are and what you mean in your POSTS. 

STARR

Thank you ♥️

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jg1 said:

Ok, ok. Being sarcastic...Good day. 

1 hour ago, Starrider said:

:twothumbs: I got your back and that's more than I can say for some people here.

Starr

Anyone who has seen  jG1's posts over the years, which are most of the members here, understand what he was trying to say, though some may interpret his words as very callous and not so elegantly written.

I agree with Starr, give jG1 a break, what he said is true. Unfortunate as it is, Iraq remains a Savage Nation, any female in Iraqi who seeks attention remains a target of the radicals....of which there are many. Blowing up & killing people is part of every day life, although life in Iraq seems to be very, very slowly changing for the better......did I say slowly.

Furthermore, jG1's photo does not in any way resemble a ****** or a bag.

Here's some douchebags for ya......

Related image

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, brokerkeith said:

Anyone who has seen  jG1's posts over the years, which are most of the members here, understand what he was trying to say, though some may interpret his words as very callous and not so elegantly written.

I agree with Starr, give jG1 a break, what he said is true. Unfortunate as it is, Iraq remains a Savage Nation, any female in Iraqi who seeks attention remains a target of the radicals....of which there are many. Blowing up & killing people is part of every day life, although life in Iraq seems to be very, very slowly changing for the better......did I say slowly.

Furthermore, jG1's photo does not in any way resemble a ****** or a bag.

Here's some douchebags for ya......

Related image

:tiphat:

DITTO +

Starr

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Rockymtnhi said:

You made me throw up in my mouth after reading what you said. You must not mean that.  If I could I would hunt that dog down and put him threw a wood chipper. Slowly. 

Then you need to hunt down about 500 million people. What jg1 said is SOP for Sharia law. Case in point, in Africa a pregnant woman had her stoning delayed because she was pregnant and it was determined the unborn baby was innocent. After she gave birth she was stoned. In Iran, women have been stoned and hung. I recall of a woman who was hung from a street lamp post because the judge merely determined she had a "sharp tongue". In the KSA, crucifixion is still practiced.  What you and I think is barbaric and to have stopped thousands of years ago is still being practiced in the 21st century. Just think it was not until the 1980's (30 years ago) that the KSA still taught the world was draped by mountains and was flat all because that is what it said in their book. Just remember that according to these people women are property just like a field and are the spoils of war. Just ask Germans and Swiss, women in London etc. about how they are the spoils of an invasion disguised as mass immigration. A woman who commits a crime in which death is prescribed she has lost all semblance of being a woman and human according to this filth. When that happens she can the be raped like a goat and put down afterward. Just ask the Shah of Iran who says its okay to sleep with a youngin at the ripe ole age of 1 year old. Toothpick or toothbrush, my behind!

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9