Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV Prayer Family

Shabibilicious

Shabs sorry to hear of your older bother Teddy's passing. It is always a severe blow which somehow manages to come out of left field.

I would simply advise to be there for your nephew's and their kids. Do the same sort of stuff with them as your brother would have done. Be a friend and wise uncle to them. 

I'll be praying for them all but especially lifting you up to be that supportive uncle they so desperately need. You will be amazed how the sage advise comes from within. 

Prayers up from down under.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you all again for the kind words of support and prayers.  It was a tough week for our family, but a positive one as well.  My nephews displayed tremendous resolve and did their dad proud.  We shared hugs, tears, stories, laughs and more tears....the turnout of friends, past and present was humbling.    

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Thank you all again for the kind words of support system" rel="">support and prayers.  It was a tough week for our family, but a positive one as well.  My nephews displayed tremendous resolve and did their dad proud.  We shared hugs, tears, stories, laughs and more tears....the turnout of friends, past and present was humbling.    

Glad to hear you found positives among the sadness... Welcome back, DV loves ya man!!!

B/A

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Thank you all again for the kind words of support system" rel="">support and prayers.  It was a tough week for our family, but a positive one as well.  My nephews displayed tremendous resolve and did their dad proud.  We shared hugs, tears, stories, laughs and more tears....the turnout of friends, past and present was humbling.    

It's good to have you back, Friend

• Upvote 1

Just saw this.....sad news...very sorry for the whole family....the first week is usually a blurr.....and then life moves on......and those following weeks can be the most difficult ones....especially with a sudden unexpected loss.....stay in close touch with one another....especially his kids.....your good heart and wit should provide a great deal of comfort......perhaps soon we can get together for that "BV"...I look forward to that!   Much Love to you and your family........CL

• Upvote 4

On 10/15/2018 at 8:57 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Thanks shabs for updating us. It sounds like you have a strong family, and you are getting through this one step at a time together.

The emotional stress can be gut wrenching, but you all made it through to this point. You never really "get over it", but time will help everyone accept it and also cherish your memories of your brother even more. You are a class act my friend, and I am certain your family appreciates your love and strength because it is helping them get through it all also.

Love and peace to you, always.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Thanks shabs for updating us. It sounds like you have a strong family, and you are getting through this one step at a time together.

The emotional stress can be gut wrenching, but you all made it through to this point. You never really "get over it", but time will help everyone accept it and also cherish your memories of your brother even more. You are a class act my friend, and I am certain your family appreciates your love and strength because it is helping them get through it all also.

Love and peace to you, always.

As always, I appreciate your uplifting words, Jim.....you set a standard all should strive to achieve.  All my best to you and to all the other DV members that continue to give me comfort.  

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Shabbs, 

That was way too young to go, and right at the age when family starts to come back together after running off to see the world, and then realizing there's no place like home.

Wish I had read this earlier, but as you  know I'm just not around much lately.

We've had our moments, but I always knew you were the only person here who would have known what to do with a babblefish, or what to look for if you suddenly found yourself hurdling through space in the mind of a sperm whale...

Hope ya smiled a little.

Prayers for processing and healing sent.

DM

• Upvote 1