Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV Prayer Family

Shabibilicious

Sorry for your loss Shabs. I hope this difficult time can serve to bring your family together and enlighten your nephew's perspective to how precious life is. People mourn in many ways and some may seem different from what we understand or expect. Patience, although not easy to exercise, are more important now than ever.

B/A

• Like 6

Good morning Shabs ......I can't imaging your loss , I have 2 younger brothers and it would hurt me so bad if I lost one or both of them . I will pray for you and your family this morning and we do love despite our political differences. My heart is with you my freind.

Edited by Texstorm
  • Like 6

Shabs, I will be praying for your family and I will be praying for you that you will lead your newphews to God's word and His truths.  I know this will take much patience on your part but God will lead you and show you just the right words  for them.  God uses all things for His very own will and plan to carry forth.  I will be praying and I'm sorry for the sorrow your family is faced with at this time.  God will heal

barb

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

He was a good man, father, grandfather and brother.  He was also a quiet man and kept his business to himself

So sorry to hear of this Shabs. There is no making sense of it, but the part that is most important is what you said about him and the type of brother he was TO YOU.

It shows you loved him, respected him and now life will have to go on without him. There is no easy answer, just one day at a time to process the loss and be grateful he was your brother and your friend for 58 years.

It is all going to take time, and I have no doubt you will be very instrumental in comforting his family, not with a bunch of words or phrases, but by just being you AND by being close to those hurting. Your brother was a decent person, a good man who kept to himself, and didn't hurt anyone.

There is no greater character trait or quality than how one treats others. It sounds like your brother understood that.

Rather than trying to make sense of it, just be there for those who remain, you will get through it together and hopefully find the grace to make something beautiful out of the pain. 

All the best to you my friend...

• Like 7

Shabs, deepest sympathies to you and your family. Prayers for you. 

Loving Lord and Heavenly king, lifting up a dear DV friend that is going through much grief at the moment because of the loss of his brother. 

I humbly ask that You would come to him and his family and provide the comfort they need to come to terms with all that has happened – and the strength to face the reality that things will never be as they were.

Lord I know that their grief seems to be overwhelming them and I am hurting for them, and know not what to do to help – and so I am coming to You to in prayer, to ask that You will meet each of them at their point of need and help them to turn to You at this sad time. Blanket peace over their hearts, minds, comfort them and begin healing. In Jesus' name. Amen

• Like 7

Shabs, wanted to stop by and send my deepest condolences. My heart is sadden by your lost because I know to well that you will experience everyday their presence missing.  There is no grasping this, just little by little accepting it as each day passes, lean on your faith it will help you through.  Our precious Lord will give you what you need to cope, just ask and listen to His soft whispers.   My prayers are with you and your family during this time.   :praying:

• Like 7

Thank you all so much for your support, I knew I could count on you all to show me the way.  Not sure at this point what to do with myself.  Everything just seems less significant.  This is a pic of our last father/son golf outing....Pops is on the left and those other two are my brothers...Teddy's in the back.  Thanks again....and may God bless each and every one of you.

634664433_brogolf.thumb.jpg.15023df9f5b3533b3e009b59bf89b0b5.jpg

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Thank you all so much for your support system" rel="">support, I knew I could count on you all to show me the way.  Not sure at this point what to do with myself.  Everything just seems less significant.  This is a pic of our last father/son golf outing....Pops is on the left and those other two are my brothers...Teddy's in the back.  Thanks again....and may God bless each and every one of you.

634664433_brogolf.thumb.jpg.15023df9f5b3533b3e009b59bf89b0b5.jpg

Beautiful pic, Shabs and thanks for sharing with your DV Family.....I hope God will give inner peace and serenity to all of you....I really do....

Your Italian friend Umberto

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2