Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did My Homework...Look Good so Far...Go Rv

Ok please try to stay with me on this topic....I Did my Research on Iraq MO Supply..Which is "Not" including there gold,minerals,oil,diamonds etc..Just the Cash Money floating around Cbi quote ...ok this shows their MO in "Billions not Millions...60541 Billion in August 2018...https://tradingeconomics.com/iraq/money-supply-m0...Ok China Chy MO is reading 6980 Billion update in August 2018....So that means China is 8.67% less MO Suppy than Iraq...Stay with Me Here....60541/6980=8.67...Ok let's make this a little easy for the average mind lol.....let's Go with 10% for a close round off....If China Exchange Rate is Converting @ .14 as today...Subtract 10% will give IQD a .O14... Real Exchange Rate....Now Once again I'm not adding the other stuff involve, So yes I Believe What Adam Suggested around a Dime for a Start....Sorry if this is Confusing, It's the only way It's coming out my Head lol...Read Twice it will come to Ya....God Bless

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, trvlr787 said:

If Iraq is 60 billion and China is 6 billion wouldn’t that be the other way around. That would mean China has only about 10% in MO to Iraq. 

10 Times is Different than 10 percent....Im talking about the Exchange rate

12 minutes ago, trvlr787 said:

If Iraq is 60 billion and China is 6 billion wouldn’t that be the other way around. That would mean China has only about 10% in MO to Iraq. 

pacmen, thanks for the post.

I checked the link you provided and it shows M0 for Iraq is 60,541 billion IQD not dollars.

60,541 billion IQD / 1190 actual exchange rate = $50,875 million dollars.

CBI Foreign currency reserves $59 billion dollars / M0 $50,875 million dollars = $1,159.70 dollars per dinar

Now lets say the M0 for Iraq is $60,541 billion dollars NOT IQD

CBI foreign currency reserves $59 billion dollars / M0 $60,541 billion dollars = $0.97 dollars per dinar

Now lets do the math with the CBI numbers

CBI M0 is 44 trillion dinars / 1190 actual rate = $36,974 billion dollars

CBI foreign currency reserves $59 billion dollars / M0 $36,974 billion dollars = $1.59 dollars per dinar 

The CBI said they can cover the monetary mass by 160 %

Go CBI

Go RV

Go $1:1

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Laid Back said:

pacmen, thanks for the post.

I checked the link you provided and it shows M0 for Iraq is 60,541 billion IQD not dollars.

60,541 billion IQD / 1190 actual exchange rate = $50,875 million dollars.

CBI Foreign currency reserves $59 billion dollars / M0 $50,875 million dollars = $1,159.70 dollars per dinar

Now lets say the M0 for Iraq is $60,541 billion dollars NOT IQD

CBI foreign currency reserves $59 billion dollars / M0 $60,541 billion dollars = $0.97 dollars per dinar

Now lets do the math with the CBI numbers

CBI M0 is 44 trillion dinars / 1190 actual rate = $36,974 billion dollars

CBI foreign currency reserves $59 billion dollars / M0 $36,974 billion dollars = $1.59 dollars per dinar 

The CBI said they can cover the monetary mass by 160 %

Go CBI

Go RV

Go $1:1

Wow...Your Angle is Better than Mine....I love ya Man lol

• Thanks 1