Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The House of Representatives discusses the amendment of the rules of procedure of the Council and the special grades [expanded]

Butifldrm

15 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Hey, I might be a nut job or somethin'!!!

Good assessment, Synopsis. And Good Morning. Though, IMO, Shabibi may want to occasionally babysit the CBI, I don't see him returning....especially with Maliki anywhere in the country. But seeing Parliament and the CBI in the same news articles can only be good in that they are keeping monetary issues in the forefront. It hasn't been like that in a long time.

As far as a 'nut job'. That 'cracks' me up. LOL. :lol:

Related image
Edited by King Bean
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Beginning to think they’d lost their touch for a “ Crisis “ ...... good to know there are still constants in the umniverse. 

yup wasn't it just a few weeks ago Alak was voted or given some award for best cbi gov. 2018 one would think the best cbi gov. can put his name on something  :facepalm:... just cant make up this junk 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Good assessment, Synopsis. And Good Morning. Though, IMO, Shabibi may want to occasionally babysit the CBI, I don't see him returning....especially with Maliki anywhere in the country. But seeing Parliament and the CBI in the same news articles can only be good in that they are keeping monetary issues in the forefront. It hasn't been like that in a long time.

As far as a 'nut job'. That 'cracks' me up. LOL. :lol:

Related image

Great Input (and humor, too!!! :lmao:), King Bean, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

THANK YOU!!! :twothumbs:

In The Mean Time.................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

3 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

yup wasn't it just a few weeks ago Alak was voted or given some award for best cbi gov. 2018 one would think the best cbi gov. can put his name on something  :facepalm:... just cant make up this junk 

The CBI 10/9 thread folks posted “ Iraq economist “ says the signature issue is legit. Who knows: These fools aren’t having a good day unless they’re arguing and stinking up the process.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Parliament inserts a special paragraph of the Central Bank in today's session

12:53 - 09/10/2018

99102018_661279EE-F6EF-48F6-8032-3607F76

Baghdad - Mawazine News 
A parliamentary source said Tuesday that the House of Representatives inserted a special paragraph of the Central Bank in its session today. 
The source told Mawazine News, "The House of Representatives added discussion of the central bank's procedures on the currency on the agenda of today's session." 
The House of Representatives held its meeting today, headed by First Deputy Hassan al-Kaabi and the presence of 225 deputies to choose the permanent parliamentary committees and the performance of the constitutional oath of absent MP Mohammed Shukr, and vote on the interim parliamentary committee to amend the rules of procedure, in addition to forming a committee of representatives of parliamentary blocs to choose permanent committees in Parliament, On the nomination of two rapporteurs of the Council

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

BINGO EVERYBODY!!!! (DING DING DING DING DING DING DING)!!! :backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Ole Ali al-Alaaq is illegitimately serving as the CBI Governor AND has ONLY LIMITED POWERS!!!

So, no wonder NO REINSTATEMENT OR REVALUE OF THE BICRAQI IRAQI DINAR with Ole Ali al-Alaaq at the helm of the CBI since Ole Ali al-Alaaq has NO AUTHORITY to fully implement the MONETARY REFORM necessary for the REINSTATEMENT OR REVALUE OF THE BICRAQI IRAQI DINAR!!!

Could Ole Ali al-Alaaq be removed AND PROSECUTED???!!! Will Dr. Shabbibi be restored for the real action???!!!

I am hoping this gets traction like REAL, REAL QUICK!!! Looks like the Parliament is more interested in this than the free falafel lunches AND the PAID VACATION SCHEDULE!!!

This indicates to me that whatever ties Ole Ali al-Alaaq had to the corrupt are diminishing to the point the GOI can act as designed!!!

Maybe more news forthcoming about Ole Ali al-Alaaq getting the boot AND the real Governor of the CBI like Dr. Shabbibi or ACTUAL Governor can ACTUALLY complete the necessary monetary reforms like PRONTO!!!

Just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! Hey, I might be a nut job or somethin'!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time...................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

I love the idea of Shabibi returning, but he is now 77 years old and has been out of the "banking business" for awhile.  Meanwhile, Alaq has been working all along with the U.S.Treasury.   I'm guessing the US Treasury has approved of the total redesign of the 1,000 note, including having Alaq's signature on it.  I'm wondering if it's possible that the 1,000 note is the MOST counterfeited note, and that's why it's been redesigned.  My thoughts are that after the zeros are dropped, the 1,000 note will be the highest denomination.  I remember the U.S.  had a $1,000 bill until it was removed from circulation,  back in the 60's, because it was worth too much to use.

Who knows?  Just guessing like everybody else.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Floridian said:

My thoughts are that after the zeros are dropped, the 1,000 note will be the highest denomination.  I remember the U.S.  had a $1,000 bill until it was removed from circulation,  back in the 60's, because it was worth too much to use.

thanks floridian outside america the 100 dollar note is the most counterfeited inside america its the 20 dollar note , there has been so much spin on the redesigned iqd notes my head is experiencing vertigo .... we wait

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Date of release: 2018/10/9 16:55 • 146 times read
Parliament discusses the procedures of the Central Bank for the printing of the new currency [expanded]
[Ayna-Baghdad] 
The House of Representatives in its fifth session of the first legislative term of its first legislative year in its fourth election session chaired by Hassan Karim al-Kaabi, the first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives and the presence of 225 deputies, on Tuesday, the procedures of the Central Bank for printing the new currency.
At the beginning of the session, Ghaleb Mohammed Ali Shukr was sworn in as a deputy in the House of Representatives. 
After that, Hassan Karim al-Kaabi, the first deputy chairman of the Council, to host the Minister of Higher Education in the Council yesterday to discuss the transit system and admission rates in universities, noting that the Council is waiting for what is caused by the RAI Ministry of Education answers to be presented at Thursday's session on what was put Before the House of Representatives or circulated in public opinion for the purpose of taking necessary. 
The council voted on the interim parliamentary committee to amend the rules of procedure. The deputies included Jamal al-Muhammadawi, Abd al-Khaliq al-Azzawi, Hoshyar Abdullah, Taha al-Dodi, Jumaili, Khalid Jawad, Rashid Rashad, Abbas Shuail, Mansour Maraid, Aleya Nassif, Sarkut Latif, Muthanna Amin, Ribawar Taha, Thamer Deiban, Sabah Al Saadi, Talal Al Zobaie, Mohammed.
Al-Kaabi announced the convening of a joint meeting of the Legal Committee and the Interim Committee to amend the rules of procedure in the coming days. The Legal Committee is to hold a meeting in the Constitutional Hall tomorrow to elect a chairman and a deputy. 
The First Deputy Speaker of the Council of parliamentary blocs to nominate the names of members of the parliamentary committees starting tomorrow to discuss the status of the committees in terms of retention or integration or the addition of other committees. 
In another matter, the Presidency of the Council decided to nominate MP Khadija Ali and MP Burhanuddin Ishaq as rapporteurs of the House of Representatives. 
In another matter, the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives explained that the Council will consider the legality of measures taken by the Central Bank or not, which provoked reactions in the political and popular circles.
The Council discussed the procedures of the Central Bank for the printing of the new currency after the majority of deputies voted to add the issue to the agenda. 
In the interventions of MPs, MP Ahmad al-Jubouri pointed out that the introduction of the name of the governor is a controversial issue that is not justified, suggesting a decision not to trade the currency that the name of the governor and the cost of printing costs to the Central Bank. 
MP Sabah al-Saadi pointed out that putting the name of the governor of the Central Bank on the currency has caused a lot of trouble, especially that the regulations indicate reference to the status of the governor without writing his name explicitly. 
And invited MP Magda Tamimi to approach the Central Bank to provide the House of Representatives with a statistical on the amounts of damage in the currency to the proportion of the amount of currency in circulation. 
MP Falah Abdul-Karim called for hosting the governor of the Central Bank in order to clarify the purpose of printing the currency and explain this to the Council.
The deputy Hassan Salem that the writing of the name of the governor of the agency on the local currency is unacceptable, but an attempt to distract attention from the central bank measures on the auction of currency, which has become a focal point of corruption. 
The MP Abbas Srout stressed the importance of monitoring the performance of the Central Bank in other areas and accountability of the default in the printing of the new currency. 
The MP Faleh al-Khazali that the printing of the name of the Governor of the Central Bank Agency on the national currency a clear abuse of power granted to him, which necessitates dismissal. 
MP Mona al-Amiri said that the amount of the new printed currency amounted to about 90 billion dinars, asking about the person who bears the responsibility of the amount in case it decides to damage the currency. 
In turn, MP Raed Fahmi inquired about how to deal with the legal procedures of the subject and study it from several legal aspects. 
MP Bashar Hamid al-Kiki called for the addition of the Kurdish language to the Iraqi currency.
The deputy High Nasif that the law in force gave a license to hold the governor of the Central Bank by writing his name on the Iraqi currency. 
The MP Khalid Jawad Kazem that the orders of the Coalition Provisional Authority is still in force and need to be reviewed, calling for a decision to postpone the circulation of the new currency until the consideration of its legality. 
The deputy governor of the emirate said that the governor of the Central Bank does not have full powers to take such a measure as he takes office as an agency and not authenticity. 
For his part, urged the First Vice-President of the Council to hold a special meeting to host the Governor of the Central Bank and officials of the management of the bank in the coming days for the purpose of discussing the central bank's transactions and monetary policy being subject to the supervision of the House of Representatives, adding that the topics for the purpose of discussion aimed at finding solutions to the problems. 
The meeting was adjourned to Thursday.
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I was zipping through the articles and stumbled over the content of my last post so I hadn't read Your comment then, Half Crazy Runner, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week Trotting With Your Really Fine Canines (hopefully the skeeters are diminishing)!!! :twothumbs:

I humbly offer my explanation in my previous post understanding it is my connect-the-dots that may be more like an Etch-A-Sketch scribble. :o

Anyone's thoughts on the plausibility of my Etch-A-Sketch scribble???!!! A prelude to more corruption removal to clear the way for our anticipated event???!!!

In The Mean Time...................................................

Muchos gracias Synopsis!!

I like your thoughts on this! Do you think with a new seated government comes a new CBI Governor? I don’t recall when this guy was put in, was it during Maliki or did he come in with Abadi?

Keeping the faith here 🤞🏻 Hoping it all comes together quickly!

Skeeters are still being a nuisance, but we had our regular spray service done today, so hopefully that will help!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Do you think with a new seated government comes a new CBI Governor?

I am thinking THAT, Half Crazy Runner, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Day To You With The Skeeters Knocked Back!!! :tiphat:

Ali al-Alaaq was a Nouri al-Maliki appointee as proxy when Dr. Shabbibi was in the process of implementing the Monetary Reform as the REAL CBI Governor and Nouri al-Maliki issued an arrest warrant for Dr. Shabbibi so Dr. Shabbibi fled the country.

The weekday CBI daily currency auctions are a corrupt way for Iran to get USD in the Bicraqi Iraqi “closed economy” promulgated by Nouri al-Maliki via the proxy stool pigeon CBI Acting Governor Ali al-Alaaq. So, as long as the stool pigeon is there, the corruption continues in favor of Iran. With the severe US Sanctions coming on November 4, there may be a blow torch or two or more on the Bicraqi Iraqi GOI keesters to get the financial corruption in Iraq favoring Iran stopped like PRONTO so the November 4 sanctions REALLY BITE!!!

So, Ali al-Alaaq may need to be removed because of his ties to the Insanian financial corruption machine under Nouri al-Maliki. Sadr has been calling attention, too, to the massive amounts of Bicraqi Iraqi money pilfered in the past by corrupt politicians.

So, I suspect more ground shattering action on the CBI appointment while Ole Nouri al-Maliki may be in his very last days of influence. I suspect flushing Iraq of the Insanian influences is a high priority for Safety, Security, AND Stability necessary for the AML “open economy” to facilitate the reconstruction, construction, economic development, AND foreign investment so the Bicraqi Iraqi get their “opiate of prosperity” and do not get all upset and create a Civil War or something.

Well, OK, just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! Hey, I might be a nut job or somethin’!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time.....................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET ‘ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I am thinking THAT, Half Crazy Runner, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Day To You With The Skeeters Knocked Back!!! :tiphat:

Ali al-Alaaq was a Nouri al-Maliki appointee as proxy when Dr. Shabbibi was in the process of implementing the Monetary Reform as the REAL CBI Governor and Nouri al-Maliki issued an arrest warrant for Dr. Shabbibi so Dr. Shabbibi fled the country.

The weekday CBI daily currency auctions are a corrupt way for Iran to get USD in the Bicraqi Iraqi “closed economy” promulgated by Nouri al-Maliki via the proxy stool pigeon CBI Acting Governor Ali al-Alaaq. So, as long as the stool pigeon is there, the corruption continues in favor of Iran. With the severe US Sanctions coming on November 4, there may be a blow torch or two or more on the Bicraqi Iraqi GOI keesters to get the financial corruption in Iraq favoring Iran stopped like PRONTO so the November 4 sanctions REALLY BITE!!!

So, Ali al-Alaaq may need to be removed because of his ties to the Insanian financial corruption machine under Nouri al-Maliki. Sadr has been calling attention, too, to the massive amounts of Bicraqi Iraqi money pilfered in the past by corrupt politicians.

So, I suspect more ground shattering action on the CBI appointment while Ole Nouri al-Maliki may be in his very last days of influence. I suspect flushing Iraq of the Insanian influences is a high priority for Safety, Security, AND Stability necessary for the AML “open economy” to facilitate the reconstruction, construction, economic development, AND foreign investment so the Bicraqi Iraqi get their “opiate of prosperity” and do not get all upset and create a Civil War or something.

Well, OK, just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! Hey, I might be a nut job or somethin’!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time.....................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET ‘ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

I remember that Alaq was appointed by Maliki and was regarded by dinar investors, myself included, as a terrible replacement for Shabibi, but after working with the U.S. Treasury for so many years, getting the "best banker" award, etc., could he still be so bad?  Would the Treasury let him get away with being a crook?  Has he not worked with the U.S. Treasury toward improving the CBI and the Dinar, so that we are now at the point where it looks like they will go International?  

I don't know, but I don't see how Iraq could get this far along with a "Malaki plant" running the CBI.  I would think Haider al Abadi had a lot to do with keeping Alaq on the straight and narrow for the last 4 years.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I remember that Alaq was appointed by Maliki and was regarded by dinar investors, myself included, as a terrible replacement for Shabibi, but after working with the U.S. Treasury for so many years, getting the "best banker" award, etc., could he still be so bad?  Would the Treasury let him get away with being a crook?  Has he not worked with the U.S. Treasury toward improving the CBI and the Dinar, so that we are now at the point where it looks like they will go International?  

I don't know, but I don't see how Iraq could get this far along with a "Malaki plant" running the CBI.  I would think Haider al Abadi had a lot to do with keeping Alaq on the straight and narrow for the last 4 years.

My feelings about him were the same, but he has really stepped up.  I would like to see him pull the trigger. This group may be the best shot we have at an RV.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

All Great Points In My Opinion, Floridian, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I could be way off but I am assuming Ali al-Alaaq is under the bidding of Nouri al-Maliki especially with the circumstances surrounding Ali al-Alaaq's appointment as Proxy CBI Governor by Nouri al-Maliki. Iran has been struggling with access to USD to fund their terrorist machine in the Middle East for some time and has a way through Nouria al-Maliki with Ali al-Alaaq under the bidding of Nouri al-Maliki. I suspect the relationship Ali al-Alaaq has with the US Treasury elevates the Bicraqi Iraqi International Banking capabilities to a real time functioning entity potential. However, the weekday CBI daily currency auctions are still known for being corrupt and funding Iran's terrorist machine in the Middle East as well as lining the pockets of the corrupt. I suspect the US Treasury knows extensively, or nearly extensively, the channels for the money through the CBI travels and where the funds end up. End Game is with the knowledge, the money flow could be stopped instantaneously with going to the real time "open economy" and simultaneously impose sanctions on the corrupt entities freezing their assets. If I recall correctly, there is a bill in the US House Of Representatives to address the corrupt entities associated with the Bicraqi Iraqi financial transactions.

I wonder what authority Ali al-Alaaq does have as the Proxy CBI Governor. Ali al-Alaaq may be some sort of care taker for limited policy implementation in Iraq but may not have actual authority to implement Monetary Reform directly related to the ReInstatement or ReValuation of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar. Due to Iran's access to the weekday CBI daily currency auction to get USD facilitated by Nouri al-Maliki using Ali al-Alaaq I would think Ali al-Alaaq would not act to cut out the Insanian corruption through the weekday CBI daily currency auctions.

So, I am surmising Ali al-Alaaq will have to go and the REAL CBI Governor with the actual authority is necessary to be in place to fully implement the Monetary Reform necessary for the ReInstatement of ReValue of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar coinciding with the "open economy" international Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar simultaneously cutting out the Insanian corruption and funding through the "closed economy" weekday CBI daily currency auctions.

I suspect Ole Nouri al-Maliki will also need to be "neutralized" simultaneously along with those associated with Nouri al-Maliki to make this transition as smooth, seamless, and bumpless as possible.

Well, OK, just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! Hey, I might be a nut job or somethin'!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time....................................................

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

The House of Representatives discusses the procedures of the Central Bank by printing the new currency

Meeting of the House of Representatives

9102018191614cor-10-10-2018-3-800x445.jpeg

6 hours ago

+ -

Digital Medium NRT

The House of Representatives discussed in its session, Tuesday, headed by First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Hassan Karim Kaabi and in the presence of 225 deputies the Central Bank's procedures for printing the new currency and named two rapporteurs of the Council .

A statement by the Information Office of the House of Representatives today (October 9, 2018) that "the Council voted on the interim parliamentary committee to amend the rules of procedure and includes the deputies Jamal Jamalawi and Abdul Khaliq al-Azzawi and Hoshyar Abdullah and Taha defense and unity Jumaili and Khalid Jawad and Rashid Rashad and Abbas Shuail and Mansour Meraid and high Naseef, Sarkot Latif, Muthanna Amin, Ribawar Taha, Thamer Deiban, Sabah Al Saadi, Talal Al Zobaie and Abdul Rahman Omar Mohammed .

The statement added that "Al-Kaabi announced the holding of a joint meeting chaired by the Legal Committee and the Interim Committee to amend the rules of procedure in the coming days, directed by the Legal Committee to hold a meeting in the Constitutional Hall tomorrow to choose a Chairman of the Committee and a deputy and the wish of the deputies to run for the posts of members of the Committee He asked for this . "

He also directed the First Deputy Speaker of the Council parliamentary blocs to nominate the names of members of the parliamentary committees starting tomorrow to discuss the status of the committees on the one hand to maintain or merge or add other committees .

In another matter, the Presidency of the Council decided to nominate MP Khadija Ali and MP Burhanuddin Ishaq as rapporteurs of the House of Representatives .

In a related development, the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives explained that the Council will consider the legality of the measures taken by the Central Bank or not, which provoked reactions in the political and popular circles .

The Council discussed the procedures of the Central Bank for the printing of the new currency after the majority of deputies voted to add the issue to the agenda .

In the interventions of MPs, MP Ahmad al-Jubouri pointed out that the introduction of the name of the governor is a controversial issue that is not justified, suggesting a decision not to trade the currency that the name of the governor and the cost of printing costs to the Central Bank .

MP Sabah al-Saadi pointed out that putting the name of the governor of the Central Bank on the currency has caused a lot of trouble, especially that the regulations indicate reference to the status of the governor without writing his name explicitly .

And invited MP Magda Tamimi to approach the Central Bank to provide the House of Representatives with a statistical on the amounts of damage in the currency to the proportion of the amount of currency in circulation .

MP Falah Abdul-Karim called for hosting the governor of the Central Bank in order to clarify the purpose of printing the currency and explain this to the Council .

The deputy Hassan Salem that the writing of the name of the governor of the agency on the local currency is unacceptable, but an attempt to distract attention from the central bank measures on the auction of currency, which has become a focal point of corruption .

The MP Abbas Srout stressed the importance of monitoring the performance of the Central Bank in other areas and accountability of the default in the printing of the new currency .

The MP Faleh al-Khazali that the printing of the name of the Governor of the Central Bank Agency on the national currency a clear abuse of power granted to him, which necessitates dismissal .

MP Mona al-Amiri said that the amount of the new printed currency amounted to about 90 billion dinars, asking about the person who bears the responsibility of the amount in case it decides to damage the currency .

In turn, MP Raed Fahmi inquired about how to deal with the legal procedures of the subject and study it from several legal aspects .

MP Bashar Hamid al-Kiki called for the addition of the Kurdish language to the Iraqi currency .

The deputy High Nasif that the law in force gave a license to hold the governor of the Central Bank by writing his name on the Iraqi currency .

The MP Khalid Jawad Kazem that the orders of the Coalition Provisional Authority is still in force and need to be reviewed, calling for a decision to postpone the circulation of the new currency until the consideration of its legality .

The deputy governor of the emirate said that the governor of the Central Bank does not have full powers to take such a measure as he takes office as an agency and not authenticity .

For his part, urged the First Vice-President of the Council to hold a special meeting to host the Governor of the Central Bank and officials of the management of the bank in the coming days for the purpose of discussing the central bank's transactions and monetary policy being subject to the supervision of the House of Representatives, adding that the topics for the purpose of discussion aimed at finding solutions to the problems .

H

http://www.nrttv.com/AR/News.aspx?id=5256&MapID=2

• Upvote 2

The House of Representatives discusses the procedures of the Central Bank by printing the new currency

cor-10-10-2018-3-800x445.jpeg

October 9, 2018 14 Views

The Chamber of Deputies discussed in its fifth session of the first legislative term of its first legislative year in its fourth election session under the chairmanship of Mr. Hassan Karim al-Kaabi, First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives and in the presence of 225 deputies on Tuesday 9/10/2018 the procedures of the Central Bank for printing the new monetary currency.

At the beginning of the session, Mr. Ghaleb Mohammed Ali Shukr was sworn in as a member of the House of Representatives.

After that, Mr. Hassan Karim al-Kaabi, First Vice-President of the Council to host the Minister of Higher Education in the Council yesterday to discuss the system of transit and admission rates in universities, pointing out that the Council is waiting for what is coming from the Rai Ministry of Education answers to be presented at next Thursday's session on what Was put before the House of Representatives or circulated in the public opinion for the purpose of taking the necessary.

The council voted on the interim parliamentary committee to amend the rules of procedure. The deputies included Jamal al-Muhammadawi, Abd al-Khaliq al-Azzawi, Hoshyar Abdullah, Taha al-Dodi, Al-Jumaili, Khalid Jawad, Rashid Rashad, Abbas Shuail, Mansour Maraid, Aleya Nassif, Sarkut Latif, Muthanna Amin, Ribawar Taha, Thamer Deiban, Sabah Al Saadi, Talal Al Zobaie, Rahman Mohammed Omar.

Al-Kaabi announced a joint meeting of the Legal Committee and the Interim Committee to amend the Rules of Procedure in the coming days. The Legal Committee is to hold a meeting in the Constitutional Hall tomorrow to elect a Chairman and a Vice-Chairman of the Committee. Shan.

The First Deputy Speaker of the Council of parliamentary blocs to nominate the names of the members of the parliamentary committees starting tomorrow to discuss the status of the committees in terms of retention or integration or the addition of other committees.

In another matter, the Presidency of the Council decided to nominate MP Khadija Ali and MP Burhanuddin Ishaq as rapporteurs of the House of Representatives.

In another matter, the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives explained that the Council will consider the legality of the measures taken by the Central Bank or not, which provoked reactions in the political and popular circles.

The Council discussed the procedures of the Central Bank for the printing of the new currency after the majority of deputies voted to add the issue to the agenda.

In the interventions of ladies and gentlemen, MP Ahmad al-Jubouri pointed out that the introduction of the name of the governor is a controversial issue that is not justified, suggesting a decision not to circulate the currency which is named the governor and the cost of printing to the Central Bank.

MP Sabah al-Saadi pointed out that putting the name of the governor of the Central Bank on the currency has caused a lot of trouble, especially that the regulations indicate reference to the status of the governor without writing his name explicitly.

And invited MP Magda Tamimi to approach the Central Bank to provide the House of Representatives with a statistical on the amounts of damage in the currency to the proportion of the amount of currency in circulation.

MP Falah Abdul-Karim called for hosting the governor of the Central Bank in order to clarify the purpose of printing the currency and explain this to the Council.

The deputy Hassan Salem that the writing of the name of the governor of the agency on the local currency is unacceptable, but an attempt to distract attention from the central bank measures on the auction of currency, which has become a focal point of corruption.

The MP Abbas Srout stressed the importance of monitoring the performance of the Central Bank in other areas and accountability of the default in the printing of the new currency.

The MP Faleh al-Khazali that the printing of the name of the Governor of the Central Bank Agency on the national currency a clear abuse of power granted to him, which necessitates dismissal.

MP Mona al-Amiri said that the amount of the new printed currency amounted to about 90 billion dinars, asking about the person who bears the responsibility of the amount in case it decides to damage the currency.

In turn, MP Raed Fahmi inquired about how to deal with the legal procedures of the subject and study it from several legal aspects.

MP Bashar Hamid al-Kiki called for the addition of the Kurdish language to the Iraqi currency.

The deputy High Nasif that the law in force gave a license to hold the governor of the Central Bank by writing his name on the Iraqi currency.

The MP Khalid Jawad Kazem that the orders of the Coalition Provisional Authority is still in force and need to be reviewed, calling for a decision to postpone the circulation of the new currency until the consideration of its legality.

The deputy governor of the emirate said that the governor of the Central Bank does not have full powers to take such a measure as he takes office as an agency and not authenticity.

For his part, urged the First Vice-President of the Council to hold a special meeting to host the Governor of the Central Bank and officials of the management of the bank in the coming days for the purpose of discussing the central bank's transactions and monetary policy being subject to the supervision of the House of Representatives, adding that the topics for the purpose of discussion aimed at finding solutions to the problems.

Department of Information

Iraqi Council of Representatives

9/10/2018

http://ar.parliament.iq/2018/10/09/مجلس-النواب-يناقش-اجراءات-البنك-المرك/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Butifldrm said:

auction of currency, which has become a focal point of corruption .

Duuuu. How about stop talking about how your country is being Ripped off and do something about it. Sheeez. 

STOP THE AUCTIONS!😲

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

I’ve felt the same way this past year or two. Here’s hoping 🤞🏻

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

All Great Points In My Opinion, Floridian, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I could be way off but I am assuming Ali al-Alaaq is under the bidding of Nouri al-Maliki especially with the circumstances surrounding Ali al-Alaaq's appointment as Proxy CBI Governor by Nouri al-Maliki. Iran has been struggling with access to USD to fund their terrorist machine in the Middle East for some time and has a way through Nouria al-Maliki with Ali al-Alaaq under the bidding of Nouri al-Maliki. I suspect the relationship Ali al-Alaaq has with the US Treasury elevates the Bicraqi Iraqi International Banking capabilities to a real time functioning entity potential. However, the weekday CBI daily currency auctions are still known for being corrupt and funding Iran's terrorist machine in the Middle East as well as lining the pockets of the corrupt. I suspect the US Treasury knows extensively, or nearly extensively, the channels for the money through the CBI travels and where the funds end up. End Game is with the knowledge, the money flow could be stopped instantaneously with going to the real time "open economy" and simultaneously impose sanctions on the corrupt entities freezing their assets. If I recall correctly, there is a bill in the US House Of Representatives to address the corrupt entities associated with the Bicraqi Iraqi financial transactions.

I wonder what authority Ali al-Alaaq does have as the Proxy CBI Governor. Ali al-Alaaq may be some sort of care taker for limited policy implementation in Iraq but may not have actual authority to implement Monetary Reform directly related to the ReInstatement or ReValuation of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar. Due to Iran's access to the weekday CBI daily currency auction to get USD facilitated by Nouri al-Maliki using Ali al-Alaaq I would think Ali al-Alaaq would not act to cut out the Insanian corruption through the weekday CBI daily currency auctions.

So, I am surmising Ali al-Alaaq will have to go and the REAL CBI Governor with the actual authority is necessary to be in place to fully implement the Monetary Reform necessary for the ReInstatement of ReValue of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar coinciding with the "open economy" international Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar simultaneously cutting out the Insanian corruption and funding through the "closed economy" weekday CBI daily currency auctions.

I suspect Ole Nouri al-Maliki will also need to be "neutralized" simultaneously along with those associated with Nouri al-Maliki to make this transition as smooth, seamless, and bumpless as possible.

Well, OK, just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! Hey, I might be a nut job or somethin'!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time....................................................

Thanks for the reply, Synopsis.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see how this turns out.

I don't care who the CBI Governor is, be it Alaq or someone else.  I just want them to raise the price of the currency so I can get on with my plans.  😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 10/7/2018 at 5:51 PM, jeepguy said:

And after that , change of the guard , reading of the minutes of last meeting , and fighting over who did what , ----- postpone the meeting till next day , fight over who was right day before !  Next ----feast  then vote on next holiday ,  vacation break , at so- on and so-on

And do it soon 

• Upvote 1

the Iraqi parliament is failing to make a decision on the new currency

The Iraqi parliament is failing to make a decision on the new currency

Twilight News    

10 hours ago

The Iraqi parliament failed in its session on Tuesday to take a decision on the issuance and printing of the new local currency and raised controversy around it.

"We need a special session on the work of the Central Bank, preceded by the introduction of data on the work of the Central Bank during the previous years," said Hassan al-Kaabi, first deputy chairman of the council.

"The date for hosting the central bank governor will be set on Thursday," he said.

The meeting was adjourned until Thursday.

Last week saw the launch of the Central Bank of Iraq, the amounts of small currency categories to the market with changes to its design.

The new edition of the thousand dinars category of Al-Ikhlas, where the new currency mediated by an Assyrian star preceded by the design of a statue, surrounded the circle where the Assyrian star words to include the marshes of Iraq on the list of world heritage 2016.

The name and signature of the acting governor Ali Mohsen Ismail was added to the new currency design.

Economic expert Salam Samisem revealed on Monday that the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq (AIP) had committed a "big offense" by putting his name on the Iraqi currency in its new form.

"The change of signature is not something that is easy with a central bank governor. This signature is approved in the countries of the world, especially in international banks, which are members of the International Monetary Fund," Samisem told Ashqelat. "Is there any currency for a strong country where a person is named? ? Has the Iraqi dinar been crushed to such a degree that it is carried out in the name of a person? "

"He pointed out that" what he has done a major violation, especially as a conservative acting, and should be held accountable for what he did in Iraqi currency, "noting that" the relationship wanted to put his fingerprint illegally with the end of the current government and his departure from office. "

The economic expert explained that "the solution to what has done the relationship, is to withdraw the currency from the market and re-issued by the old signature."

In this regard, the Central Bank said that during the clarification of this, "these currencies included writing the name of the governor instead of signing it in the old version, in line with what is now practiced in other countries. The dates were also amended Hijri and Gregorian dates (1440 H-2018).

Last week saw the launch of the Central Bank of Iraq, the amounts of small currency categories to the market with changes to its design.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/739f540c-0f6a-444b-a4a4-c0bd9a7fad51

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to The House of Representatives discusses the amendment of the rules of procedure of the Council and the special grades [expanded]