Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest Guru Opinions - Saturday - 10/06/2018

10-6-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    [Q? Hearing you say soon is surprising... Opening up the banking system to engage with the world's financial system along with floating the dinar is top priority. No private sector or investment will start until such happens. I am very hopeful.  [refeence Kaperoni post 10-6-2018]

10-6-2018   Intel Guru Delta  Article:  "We plan to restructure the Iraqi currency including deleting zeros FYI...DELETE ZEROS WILL BE FROM EXCHANGE RATE ...3 ZEROS NOTE WILL PHASE OUT ...

10-6-2018   Intel Guru RayRen98   Iraqi TV reports PM Abadi informing the citizens that economic reforms could not be completed during his tenure due to security concerns with ISIS and the slowly progressing political issues. Both are now resolved and the new incoming Prime Minister should have no problems completing the task.  Also on Iraqi TV is the message that political blocks have already submitted their candidate-selects to fill government posts to the Prime Minister-Designate projecting completion of assignments before the 30-day window expires.  US Banks are sharing excitement of probable preparations for the first-of-the-week type of activity!   ...Everything appears to moving at record speed compared to the past, can't wait to hear what happens the rest of this weekend!

10-6-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   ...there is no overnight event.  Never will be.  I guess all i can do is keep educating.  If for no other reason people should understand the CBI would never spend the money to replace the currency unless they expected it to be in circulation for a while.  That in itself tells you there is no single overnight RV RI going to happen...I do fully expect the dinar to go up in value, but not overnight. As stated in numerous articles going back years it could take two to three years to delete the zeros. In other words it's a gradual appreciation over time. The good news is I do expect it to start soon. Because Iraq needs to move out of Article XIV and into Article VIII to send a message to investors and the global financial system that they are open for business and as a result of that transition will need to float the currency...as the dinar gradually rises in value over time more emphasis will be on lower notes so having quality notes in circulation supports that.

10-6-2018   Intel Guru Delta    NEW...OUT AS OF THURSDAY...250... 500... 1000.

10-6-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "The Central Bank of Iraq announced the issuance of quantities described as large on small currencies for daily transactions."   This has been brought to my attention and it is dated yesterday! Not sure about the source, but, this says coins...Next week...   A statement by the bank said that it would introduce large quantities of small categories to meet the need for daily transactions. The quality of the material used has been improved, as well as a small change in the new format that will be presented for trading next week. He said the deal would be done in a new and old form, without discrimination...

10-6-2018   Newshound Guru Bloodloch   "The 1, 5, 10, 20, 100, etc., notes are to be new, as will be the coins." - Newshound Guru MilitiaMan.   Head of nail meet hammer. My own guess would be 100, 50, 25, 10, 5 and 1, as I surreptitiously suggested Oct 1st ...but now I'm just splitting hairs. Why those denominations?  Easy, because they match 100,000, 50,000, 25,000, 10,000, 5,000 and 1,000 but without the triple zeros. Did I mention it was simple? I think I mentioned that. As our friend Randy [Gru Randy Koonce]  likes to say... Breathe.  Change can be a scary thing, but if they're doing what I think they're doing, I'll be able to explain how it's going to work, and why it's going to work, and even how quickly I believe it will work, but not until they actually step forward and initiate it. There is still a hidden aspect to it that won't be evident until after it starts.  The ball is definitely in their court.

10-6-2018   Intel Guru Frank26   This has been a masterful plan. It’s been right along with what we call the FAB4, you know, the IMF, the United States Treasury, and the World Bank, and they are now reporting to the BIS, and saying...this is what we’ve got...We have a date, and we work with them, we are ready to go. ...they are going to start pumping small categories into the markets gradually ending the crisis.  No kidding! THIS IS THE RI!!! THIS IS THE RV!!! ...Sounds like a good plan...

• Thanks 2