Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

COD dinars

Go RV

I ordered more dinars (COD) from Ali on Saturday and it usually arrives on Tuesday. The delivery man came and went and no dinars. I then checked my email...no confirmation of shipment. . I then sent him an email asking if he shipped the dinars. He emailed back and said that he was waiting on a faxed copy of my cashiers check prior to shipping it out. Now, I have ordered dinars from him before and this was a first. Did this ever happen to anyone? Just curious. <_<

I ordered more dinars (COD) from Ali on Saturday and it usually arrives on Tuesday. The delivery man came and went and no dinars. I then checked my email...no confirmation of shipment. . I then sent him an email asking if he shipped the dinars. He emailed back and said that he was waiting on a faxed copy of my cashiers check prior to shipping it out. Now, I have ordered dinars from him before and this was a first. Did this ever happen to anyone? Just curious. <_<

Try the bluegill, I am not a real fan of the cod

• Upvote 2

I too ordered from Ali this past Saturday, COD, and mine arrived today before noon. I also used a money order, I have with all purchases so far.

This same situation just happened to me last week and was new to me as well. I sent the fax of the cashier's check and my driver's license and they sent the IQD out that same day. Ali must have had some bad luck with customers to cause him to ask for a fax prior to shipment.

i use money orders at the front door.

Money orders are used to pay a COD ... they are referred to as "certified funds" ... a cashier's check is the same.

I spoke with Ali and he requires a fax of the order and the "certified funds" made out to them if your order is 1M or greater.

GID and others require it for ALL COD orders. It only makes sense. If you don't have the "certified funds" when FedEx delivers they are out the cost of the FedEx charge as well as they didn't sell their product (everyone is often backordered).

I go to my bank and make a copy and use their fax. Piece of cake!

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 1

I just can’t honestly believe that you are still buying IQD.

Do you people not know when to stop lining the pockets of the rich?

It’s the likes of you that are making this investment harder than it already is

Put it this way CBI have so called pulled back 70% liquidity now you are still buying it but were is it coming from?

You are just buying the same stuff over & over again all that is happening is Bob sales to Peter, Peter sales to Ali, Ali sales to you, its the same cycle.

STOP BUYING DINAR YOUR ONLY FEEDING THE CBI, THE MORE YOU PART WITH YOUR $s THE LESS LIKLY YOU ARE TO GET A RETURN

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I orderd 500K from him fri cod got them monday but i have had 1 orderd not shipped keep your order # to use to conferm

Anything over 750,000 dinar requires a fax of your ID and a copy of either the money orders or the cashiers check I have had to do that several times

that's not what happened to me...I ordered more than that...and it just got dellivered and the driver took my money orders and left. simple dimple.

I just can’t honestly believe that you are still buying IQD.

Do you people not know when to stop lining the pockets of the rich?

It’s the likes of you that are making this investment harder than it already is

Put it this way CBI have so called pulled back 70% liquidity now you are still buying it but were is it coming from?

You are just buying the same stuff over & over again all that is happening is Bob sales to Peter, Peter sales to Ali, Ali sales to you, its the same cycle.

STOP BUYING DINAR YOUR ONLY FEEDING THE CBI, THE MORE YOU PART WITH YOUR $s THE LESS LIKLY YOU ARE TO GET A RETURN

well at least we know why the RV is not happening now. thanks for that clairity.

this is the first time something you posted didn't make sense to me..... what you are saying is this is a ponzi.....everyone selling the same dinar over and over.....how do they get em back to sell again...???? dang! I thought this was real.

Anything over 750,000 dinar requires a fax of your ID and a copy of either the money orders or the cashiers check I have had to do that several times

Yep, the same here, I had to send a fax copy of the cashiers check and my drivers license. That info should have been relayed to you at the time of placing your order.