Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Be Prepared & Amazed...Next Week.

Luigi1

10/5/2018  KTFA:
DELTA:  We plan to restructure the Iraqi currency including deleting zeros
https://www.almuraqeb-aliraqi.org/2018/10/03/117745/
FYI.....DELETE ZEROS WILL BE FROM EXCHANGE RATE ......3 ZEROS NOTE WILL PHASE OUT ....
Frank26:  RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES !!! ..................... YESTERDAY WAS ABOUT THE LD'S BEING REPLACED CAUSE THEY ARE WORN AND TORN ................. TODAY .................. THIS IS ABOUT THE NEW CATEGORY SMALL NOTES !!!    WE FREAKEN TOLD YOU SO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ryan1216:  Frank in your opinion do you expect to see the new GOI announced alongside the introduction of the new LD's next week from the CBI?  

this latest just in...

DELTA:  The Central Bank launches a small currency and delete Quranic vers
The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Thursday that it intends to launch large quantities of small currency categories to the market with changes, including the absence of the category of a thousand dinars from Al-Ikhlas.
A statement issued by the Central Bank said that "small amounts of small denominations were launched with a slight change in the form of these categories of 1000 dinars, 500 dinars and 250 dinars."
"The deal will continue to trade with the new and previous issues in daily trading," he said.
The new edition of the category of the thousand dinars of surah al-Ikhlas that existed in all other editions.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/mod.....ryid=77990

Edited by Luigi1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

I have this awful feeling that this is more made up B.S. There is no proof that this is happening. They bring up sites that are in Arabic that they know most of us can't read and then say this is their proof. Complete hogwash

Edited by murd11
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

6/10/2018  Bloodloch....hot hot hot

The 1, 5, 10, 20, 100, etc., notes are to be new, as will be the coins.” – Newshound Guru MilitiaMan. Head of nail meet hammer. My own guess would be 100, 50, 25, 10, 5 and 1, as I surreptitiously suggested Oct 1st …but now I’m just splitting hairs. Why those denominations?  Easy, because they match 100,000, 50,000, 25,000, 10,000, 5,000 and 1,000 but without the triple zeros. Did I mention it was simple? I think I mentioned that. As our friend Randy [Gru Randy Koonce]  likes to say… Breathe. Change can be a scary thing, but if they’re doing what I think they’re doing, I’ll be able to explain how it’s going to work, and why it’s going to work, and even how quickly I believe it will work, but not until they actually step forward and initiate it. There is still a hidden aspect to it that won’t be evident until after it starts. The ball is definitely in their court.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

just happened to pop up on something I was reading that has nothing to do with this site --

but made me think of this site, Saturday coffee leads me here usually to check on things --

that started over 12 years ago -- I was told this would be the "big one"

hey not all is lost - we still have each other. 😂

this is interesting, again I do not know this person - so I put it here in rumors

- Love L

Edited by LA2009

On 10/5/2018 at 7:46 PM, murd11 said:

I have this awful feeling that this is more made up B.S. There is no proof that this is happening. They bring up sites that are in Arabic that they know most of us can't read and then say this is their proof. Complete hogwash

Entirely made up BS :salute:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:07 AM, Luigi1 said:

My own guess would be 100, 50, 25, 10, 5 and 1, as I surreptitiously suggested Oct 1st …but now I’m just splitting hairs. Why those denominations?  Easy, because they match 100,000, 50,000, 25,000, 10,000, 5,000 and 1,000 but without the triple zeros. Did I mention it was simple?

also known as  l-o-p

• Upvote 2