Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trish in the category of 100 thousand dinars Central Bank: We plan to restructure the Iraqi currency, including the deletion of zeros

" Make customer experience easy to adopt on fingerprint no secret code

It is noteworthy that international companies such as Visa seeks in its plan for 2020 to make the authorization of financial movements on the network is biometric way,"

Chips?  Mark of the beast?  😢

• Upvote 2

I was just reading about "biometric identification".  

They used this on me in the hospital, the other day.  I didn't realize until now, what it was:

HAND GEOMETRY RECOGNITION

Visual/Spatial Biometric The use of the geometric features of the hand such as the lengths of fingers and the width of the hand to identify an individual. 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

At times I've run afoul of criticism ( in DV and in the world ) when I front load my sarcasm . . . ain't nuthin but a thang . . . some folks got sensitive feelings, huh. 

"Sarcasm people....Sarcasm..Jeez "  :tiphat:

10years later I pickup on your Comments....all around good person 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Carrello said:

easy to jump my bones

Nope, not jumping anyone's bones. And not to make this a bigger issue than it is--I was simply pointing out an error because you didn't read the entire post, or you would have understood it as a joke. 

It IS however a little peeve of mine when people (in general--not you) come down hard on others unnecessarily, or in this case, saying they didn't do their research when you clearly didn't either. Easy human mistake to make for sure.... 

In bigger scope of things I appreciate your input here. Just please use a little more patience with folks. Peace 

• Upvote 5

On 10/7/2018 at 8:29 AM, Butifldrm said:

The Central Bank issues a second edition of the categories (25000, 10000, 1000, 500, 250)

The Central Bank issues a second edition of the categories (25000, 10000, 1000, 500, 250)

Economie

14:42

BAGHDAD / 

The Central Bank of Iraq issued on Sunday its second edition of the banknotes of the categories (25000, 10000, 1000, 500 and 250) dinars, stressing that it will continue circulation of banknotes currently traded from the above categories with the new categories without any intention To withdraw from circulation.

The bank said in a statement received by "Al-Ghad Press" a copy of it, that "for the categories (25000, 10000, 500, 250) dinars, included writing the name of the governor instead of signing the old version, in line with what is now followed in other countries, The Hijri and Gregorian dates were modified to the two dates (1440 H-2018 AD). 

He added: "As for the category of (1000) dinars, the face of the banknote was changed. The slogan" inserting the marshes and relics of southern Iraq on the World Heritage List "was added instead of the Islamic dinar in the old design. From his signature in the old version and the modification of the Hijri and Gregorian dates to the two dates (1440 H-2018 AD) ".

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/Iraq-News/177333/AlghadPress

Breaking it down :

"The Central Bank of Iraq issued its second edition of the banknotes of the categories of (25000, 10000, 1000, 500, 250) dinars, stressing that he will continue trading circulation of cash currently traded from the above categories with the new categories without any intention to withdraw from circulation." 

The old editions are still perfectly valid and there is no intention of making them invalid by printing these new editions ... 

new edition banknotes have been printed .. 25k , 10k , 1k , 500 , 250 ... for all 5 categories .... new ones same as the existing ones except for a few new features on the new edition ... they all have the signature changed with the present Governor's ( guessing Alak) name .. and of course changed the date to 2018 

The 1k note has additional changes on the front : "where the slogan "the inclusion of marshes and the effects of southern Iraq on the list of world heritage," instead of the image of the Islamic dinar in the old design"  ..

imo

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, gregp said:

The Central Bank of Iraq issued on Sunday its second edition of the banknotes of the categories (25000, 10000, 1000, 500 and 250) dinars,

stressing that it will continue circulation of banknotes currently traded from the above categories with the new categories without any intention To withdraw from circulation.

:cigar:

Thanks Buti.

That is the part I like.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, cranman said:

This is never going to happen in your life time or anybody else life time.  This was just a huge scam an we all fell for it.  We will never see a return on this investment.  Trump is not the solution to making America great again.  We have all been had.  The rest of your lives will remain the same, or be worse than, when you started this adventure.   By the way my wife says I'm always wrong.  I'm sure she's right.  Lol

And you are here because?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

@Carrello  Haha.  I'm sincerely sorry that my joke was bad.  Really I have belief that the Dinar will do something.  Now for you to say that I have no understanding is in essence that you know exactly whats going to happen.  You and everyone else here have an idea and an idea only.  That's not an insult to anyone here.  Why do i say that?  Good question and I'll be happy to answer.  Because I've seen people here, multiple times, get excited and believe that it was going to happen next week, next month,  next year or after the next governments gets seated/formed.  Guess what we are still here and waiting.  I'm OK with that.  But you have no more understanding than I do and that's OK as well.  The articles are not always very clear, consistent or truthful. 

I have done research and this really is an unprecedented situation that we have no definite knowledge on. I really hope it goes back to it's former glory : 3-1.  I will take a ten cent reval if it come out that way and floats  Or maybe they will take the three zeroes of the rate and we get $1.86-1.   Those were all examples of what may happen from different members on this forum.

I can not refute those claims above me because I have no knowledge of Iraqs true intentions.  That being said, if you truly have inside knowledge of how this will happen please share with us all.

In my statement, my values of the notes were correct  and I have not heard anything  about coins coming out anytime soon.  Others have said the same thing by saying any without a reval lower notes will have no value.  If there has been an article stating  the 50. 20.10, 5 and 1 dinar notes are coming out please direct me towards and i will read.  I may have missed it (sincerely).

I'm not being a smartass.  I don't believe in that while on the internet.  I reserve that for my everyday personal meetings. LOL

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, cranman said:

@ChuckFinley Come on buddy.  You have seen my post in the past.  You know I'm a believer.  It was a bad joke. My apologies to you and everyone else who took me seriously.

Hey, that is my bad not your. I was shooting through the post and just caught that post but not who. All good man. First one on me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ok Cranman, gotcha 😏

Moving along. Glad you are on board. Even if you were not kidding, its easy to fall off the wagon at times when these Iraqee's are such screw ups and we often wonder, is it going to happen before I die. That would be nice, its great to dream and have hope for our future and give our best guesstimate. Thank you for setting things straight. Go RV. 

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, cranman said:

Who's the lib?

OK, so now that this jovial sort of fellow has been excoriated six ways to Sunday (today is still Sunday in the Western Hemisphere), I'll jump in in support of the man.

CranMan expressed what we all feel, in my opinion, not what fantasies we like to tell ourselves. So, Kudos to CranMan for being so Bold and Brave.

I think, since we are all here, the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar REALLY DOES have SOMETHING to it. How much or when? Nobody knows. The wait and anticipation can be and is maddening and we ALL can easily misunderstand and get testy with something some one says like CranMan. Just have to wait it out. AND throw in a little CranMan humor!!! :o

Times have NEVER been better for the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar to do it's thing. For Iraq. For other countries to do INTERNATIONAL commerce with the Bicraqi Iraqi. The news articles, in my opinion, have NEVER been better to support the anticipated event WE ALL have been waiting for. Just need to let things play out. There is NOTHING anyone here can do about it.

A thought that ran through my mind, did YOU ALL see the Federal Court announcing November 6 as the due date for the technical administration of the HCL???!!! What else occurs on November 6???!!! Some connect-the-dots that may be just some Etch-A-Sketch. So, maybe we all relax and be pleasantly surprised "SUDDENLY" when the heart attack proverbial "RV Text" appears!!! :backflip:

Maybe all put the horns down and let the Man enjoy the time here and have POSITIVE interactions with others!!! :twothumbs:

Hey, EVERYBODY, take a Chill Pill AND enjoy a little CranMan humor NOW and then!!! :lmao:

In The Mean Time...............................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, cranman said:

This is never going to happen in your life time or anybody else life time.  This was just a huge scam an we all fell for it.  We will never see a return on this investment.  Trump is not the solution to making America great again.  We have all been had.  The rest of your lives will remain the same, or be worse than, when you started this adventure.   By the way my wife says I'm always wrong.  I'm sure she's right.  Lol

I've got no grief with your post Cranman . . . I read your post from start to finish. I understand some folks would have a knee jerk reaction to your opening lines, however, it would appear some took offense initially; reading ( or taking a passing glance at ) the rest of the post, not appreciating it in it's entirety. Then others are just plain thin skinned.

Many points of view in here and some feel it's their obligation to lecture others, not ( or unwilling to ) understand the implications of either a condescending or self-righteous tone it carries. I'm not being critical here of others, merely stating an observation. Opinions are like A$$-Holes . . . everyone's got one . . . and so do I. ;) 

Perhaps some in here will take umbrage at my comments. So be it.

I ask this now of all the FOLKS in HERE - Would it not be in everyones best interest in future; when points of view, misunderstandings, SARCASM and such arise - take a better approach by politely asking the individual who's Post is in question, for a broader explanation ? Highlight the unclear portion and so on. There are many ways to resolve issues other than " releasing the hounds " on someone. 

We're ALL a bit on edge with this interminable waiting & the years of chaos and shenanigans - also, the anticipation of perhaps seeing the end of it in sight . . . " FINALLY ? "

No worries Cranman :salute:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

• yota691 locked and unlocked this topic
  • yota691 locked this topic