Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trish in the category of 100 thousand dinars Central Bank: We plan to restructure the Iraqi currency, including the deletion of zeros

4 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

Put the name of the governor on the currency .. Legal calls to prevent circulation and expert considers it a "serious mistake"

Search Bigger

Monday, October 8,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The name of the governor of the bank on the new currency coins raised many questions and surprise about the meaning behind it. 

At the time considered by some officials as a step not returned by Iraq and in violation of the law of the Central Bank demanded an economist to counter the currency and prevent circulation. 

A member of the parliamentary legal committee Saeb Khader told Alsumaria News, "The Legal Committee will work in the next few days to discuss the issue of the existence of the name of the Governor of the Central Bank on the currency of cash that has been printed recently."

The arrest of the assistant governor of the Central Bank of Iran for hard currency

Deputy chirps about putting the bank's wallets named on the currency

Khaddar added that "putting the name of the governor of the Central Bank on the monetary currency is something we did not have previously," adding that "in case there was a violation of the laws in force will work on the Committee to develop treatments for this matter and presented to the House of Representatives to take the necessary measures and legislation." 

For his part, called for a coalition of state law, Abdul Salam al-Maliki, the presidency of the House of Representatives to "drawer this subject on the agenda of the next Council for discussion and hosting the Governor of the Central Bank to know the motives behind this measure," stressing that "the official currency and within the law of the Central Bank in force does not give to the Governor The right to put his name, but only put the word governor and under the signature.

On the other hand, a member of the legal representative MP Sheikh Ali Sheikh Ali told the House of Representatives "to issue a resolution to prevent trading and deal with the Iraqi currency printed recently containing the name of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, rather than just sign only." 

Economic expert Louay Khatib stressed in a blog post on the social networking site Facebook to withdraw and destroy this new version of the currency and correct this error, "calling for" to be the signature of the Iraqi currency by the Minister of Finance by the title without mentioning the name. "

"The dollar, for example, is signed with the Treasury Secretary and Treasurer's address without mentioning the names, as is the case for the Sterling Sterling signed by the Chief Cashier with the title without mentioning the name." He called on all Iraqi people to "participate in this corrective action to be Beginning of the reform process in all aspects of government work and its contexts. " 

On Sunday, the Central Bank issued its second edition of banknotes for the categories (25,000, 10,000, 1,000, 500 and 250) dinars. He pointed out that the new currency included the writing of the name of the governor instead of signing it in the old version, in line with what is now practiced in Other countries, as amended dates AH and Gregorian dates (1440 H-2018).

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/249400/وضع-اسم-المحافظ-على-العملة-القانونية-تدعو-لمنع-تدا/ar

In the past they used bombings to slow currency reform.  Now it's corrupt politicians using any obstacle they can find. Gladly I think they arelosibg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Deputy chirps about putting the bank's wallets named on the currency

Monday 8 October

NB-249396-636745852301712023.jpg

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
MP on the National Axis Alliance Mohammed al-Karbouli, Monday, a tweet about the status of the Governor of the Central Bank Ali al-Aliq name on the new editions of a number of currencies. 

Karbouli said in Ngridth on the site " Twitter, "I will accept to be your name and signature embroidered with gold, but I will accept to put your picture on the currency that made equal to the dinar to the dollar," asking , "Who is responsible for the continued bleeding of hard currency and sell the auction?".

Karbouli wondered, "Who opened the wholesale banks in a disproportionate to Iraq'seconomic strained? Who flooded Iraq consumer goods and the disruption of industrial and agricultural development of the country?", He went on to say, "If you can not fix the reality of Iraq's economic will not mention the Iraqis even if Sculpt it on the rock. "

link

• Upvote 12

1 minute ago, juliebug said:

Made equal to the dinar to the dollar???

he's saying im ok with Aliq's sig. on the money change it to become powerful and you can have ur picture on the money until then the auctions are just a way to steal money ... the dude seems like someone is finally thinking right .. hope he wears full body armor .....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Expert: There is no legal text authorizing the Governor of the Bank to add his name to the currency and what has happened personal diligence

16:36 - 08/10/2018

%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82-696x435.jpg
%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8-%D8%A7%D9

Information / special ... 
confirmed the legal expert Tareq Harb, Monday, the absence of a legal provision that allows the governor of the Iraqi Central Bank to add its name in the Iraqi currency and that is what happened personal endeavor, indicating that it for the first time gets on the Iraqi currency since its founding in 1932 
, said the war's / That "Iraq was used in the Indian currency in the era of the British occupation and continued circulation even after the launch of the monarchy in Iraq." 
He added that "the first Iraqi currency issued in 1932 in the royal era and founded on the impact of the Central Bank of Iraq under the name of the National Bank." 
He pointed out that "the currency of Iraq has continued and fluctuated over the successive governments of Iraq from the monarchy to the republic and beyond 2003," noting that "all fluctuations in the currency and throughout history has not seen the addition of the name of the governor."
He added that "adding the name of the governor to the new edition for the first time gets on the date of Iraq and there is no legal text authorizes the governor to add his name as well as the absence of text to prevent adding," adding the relationship of his name to the new edition personal diligence. 
The Central Bank of Iraq, put on Sunday, a new edition of the Iraqi currency after changes, including the addition of the name of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali Mohsen Ismail Alalak.

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/10/08/352345/

• Upvote 1

I thought the main goal of the CBI was to control inflation and reduce the note count

in the local market from 4 billion notes to 1 billion notes.

Now the CBI has a plan to release more 000 notes to the market 25k, 10k, 5k, 1k, 500

notes.... why?.... This will increase the note count......The CBI is worried in how to collect 30 trillion in chunky cash stashed under the mattress, and now they are planning to release more 000 notes... it doesn’t sound logical to me.

Can somebody give me a logical explanation about the new 000 they want to

release to the market?

The 000 notes (2003 edition) we hold already have the latest security features.

I remember somebody told me that we will see a lot of misinformation when

we are closer to an increase of the dinar exchange rate.

just my humble opinion 

• Upvote 9

21 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

I thought the main goal of the CBI was to control inflation and reduce the note count

in the local market from 4 billion notes to 1 billion notes.

Now the CBI has a plan to release more 000 notes to the market 25k, 10k, 5k, 1k, 500

notes.... why?.... This will increase the note count......The CBI is worried in how to collect 30 trillion in chunky cash stashed under the mattress, and now they are planning to release more 000 notes... it doesn’t sound logical to me.

Can somebody give me a logical explanation about the new 000 they want to

release to the market?

The 000 notes (2003 edition) we hold already have the latest security features.

I remember somebody told me that we will see a lot of misinformation when

we are closer to an increase of the dinar exchange rate.

just my humble opinion 

You might be onto something - seems the news is all het up with this signature issue on the new currency. Keep the audience distracted whilst you enact the real plan. I so hope so 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

URGENT Central Bank official: We have changed towards the best by adding the name (s) to the currency

Release Date: 2018/10/8 20:46 

An official at the Central Bank: We have changed towards the best by adding the name (s) to the currency

link

####################

URGENT Historian: Writing the name of the former governor did not occur on the date of the Iraqi currency

Date of release: 2018/10/8 20:48 

Historian: Writing the name of the previous governor did not occur on the date of the Iraqi currency

"The writing of the name of the Governor of the Central Bank (on the links) on the currency of the previous currency did not occur on the date of the Iraqi currency." The historian Ghazi Ahmed al-Samarrai said on Monday.

Al-Samarrai told the {Euphrates News} that "the age of the Iraqi currency is 87 years, and over the years did not write any official name in it," pointing out that "the tradition of signing the currency came from Britain, and that {Ali Alalak] is the first to write his name On the currency ". 

And the design of the currency, especially the category of 50 thousand dinars, criticized by the historian by saying, "Design is uncomfortable to consider the development of a large collection of symbols and historical evidences in it and the size and color of the currency is similar to the current 1000 dinars," pointing out that "the old coins rely on a historical model or one symbol "He said.

"The world is beginning to turn into plastic prints, Malaysia, so the currency is long and non-perishable and counterfeit, and here we call on the Central Bank of Iraq to take the same step because the life span of the current paper currency does not exceed 6 months," suggesting "conversion Coins of small groups of paper to metal and thus longer life
link

######################

URGENT Legal expert: Write the name of the Governor of the bank in currency without mentioning {agency} impersonation

Release date: 2018/10/8 20:55 

(Baghdad: al-Furat News) Legal expert Jamal al-Asadi, the existence of a legal violation in the name of the governor of the Central Bank, the second edition of the Iraqi currency.

"Article 33 of the Central Bank Law clarified the mechanism of issuing the currency," al-Asadi told AFP. "The new edition cost hundreds of thousands of dollars in change." 

"The second point of Article 33 of the law of the bank says that {the Central Bank of Iraq is making the necessary arrangements for the printing of paper currency and coins and for the purpose of providing security and safety for the preservation of paper and metal coins that have not been issued) and we say whether the change of currency means that The old was unsafe? " 

Al-Asadi considered the lack of reference to the status of the governor by proxy and writing only a governor in the currency, which is not in origin, "the introduction of the form is held accountable by law because, according to the Iraqi Constitution is supposed to vote on the original in the House of Representatives and Ali Alalak acting proxy and legally, if raised and Vtahal status and we are surprised by that.
link

#####################

An official at the Central Bank of the Euphrates: That's why we wrote the governor's name in the currency

Release date: 2018/10/8 21:32 

An official at the Central Bank of the Euphrates: That

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) attributed the general manager of the issuance and cabinets in the Central Bank of Iraq Abdul Karim Hassan reasons to write the name of the governor on the new currency to know the citizen who is the governor.
Hassan told the {Euphrates News} today, that "adding the name of the governor came to know the citizen who is the current governor," noting that "mentioning the name of the tripartite governor will not affect the value of the Iraqi dinar," wondering what the misfortune of the development of custom, The Iraqi Dinar is the name of Governor Khairi Hasib? " 

"All decisions are taken by the currency committee, and legally the central bank is solely responsible for currency content and issuing others," he said. 

"The only central bank that deals with the dollar and Iraq process needs the dollar and the bank is the one who provides it," he said.

He added that "the agent must be authentic and since the central bank does not have an original governor considered the relationship is authentic," explaining that "the new currency bore a fee for the name of the triple governor, not writing, and there is no problematic." 

link

• Upvote 6

48 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

My god what a fracking Soap Opera.

Wonder when the FIRST Container Ship arrives with a whole damn shipment of nothing but Billions of Snickers Chocolate Bars ?

Uggggggg don;t say snickers bar :lol:  Broke my front tooth on a frozen peanut  :lol: had to wear braces over a year cause of it  :lol:  But I saved my tooth!!!  I cant even look at them  :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, dinarbeleiver said:

You might be onto something - seems the news is all het up with this signature issue on the new currency. Keep the audience distracted whilst you enact the real plan. I so hope so 

Agree with you dinarbeleiver, I think the plan is to keep us distracted while the CBI enact the real plan.

47 minutes ago, navira said:

These new higher notes will coexist side by side (just as they said in the past) with the lower categories until they are phased out. Lower notes are coming dvers. We should expect increase in value for the iqd. Cheers

navira, my friend,

if the CBI release new 000 notes, it will increase Inflation, money in circulation and

the note count.... I think that goes against CBI main goal of keeping inflation, money 

in circulation and note count under control.

just my opinion 

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy

Go Lower denomination notes

Go $1:1

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

56 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

My god what a fracking Soap Opera.

Wonder when the FIRST Container Ship arrives with a whole damn shipment of nothing but Billions of Snickers Chocolate Bars ?

What’s a fracking ??

can I use it like

what the frack

what you say fracker

get the frack out of here (what my wife would say)

just want to be sure if using it right 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, navira said:

These new higher notes will coexist side by side (just as they said in the past) with the lower categories until they are phased out. Lower notes are coming dvers. We should expect increase in value for the iqd. Cheers

Yes.. awesome 

• Upvote 2

the articles i know for a fact for at least a year or longer has stated damaged currency and scarcity in the marketplace vendors would not accept them cause the banks were refusing them so they have been stating a long time now they need more paper welp here they are nothing more nothing less imo ... would love to say denominations below the 250 note is coming out but unless something in print is out from the cbi stating so, our wait continues keep the faith... cheers dv

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 locked and unlocked this topic
  • yota691 locked this topic