Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trish in the category of 100 thousand dinars Central Bank: We plan to restructure the Iraqi currency, including the deletion of zeros

38 minutes ago, cranman said:

If there has been an article stating  the 50. 20.10, 5 and 1 dinar notes are coming out please direct me towards and i will read.  I may have missed it (sincerely).

i asked the same in an earlier thread today when the cbi introduced more of the same denomination notes just with revised identifiers , and i was told more small denoms are to come out next week i was told its been in printed articles , but i have failed to read about currency below the 250 note being released next week , would never hold anyone's feet to the fire or try and make some kind of big deal out of it, i just like to see it if it is in print ,, in the end we are all waiting for the same outcome..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 hours ago, navira said:

there will be more notes of even lower than these notes...next week. 

was this stated in a article or something of your opinion ,, i miss a lot just trying to stay on top of it all .. thanks 

•  
  • Thanks 2

Hey there 3n1, the CBI announced today(their Sunday) the issuance of 25000, 10000, 5000, 1000, 500, and 250 with  some diff features on them...and then at the bottom of the article stated that the CBI on Oct 4 was to release large quantities of small notes(categories) next week which i believe going to be this week...cheers n all dvers.

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey there 3n1, the CBI announced today(their Sunday) the issuance of 25000, 10000, 5000, 1000, 500, and 250 with  some diff features on them...and then at the bottom of the article stated that the CBI on Oct 4 was to release large quantities of small notes(categories) next week which i believe going to be this week...cheers n all dvers.

thanks navira ... all the best

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, navira said:

Good times bro cheers :peace:

2 hours ago, davis411 said:

Be like me

i for get about the iqd for a bit

and I concentrate on my dong

I invested a lot into my dong

Hope it goes up also

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

SO GOSH DAMN HILARIOUS - :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::salute:

:lmao: :lmao:  Ditto 10   Luv ya Davis

• Haha 1

I cannot see the lower denoms that we want to see coming out shortly, as some suspect.  I believe the primary reason for this current release is to ease transactions on the street.  They're rioting about a whole list of things in Basra, and don't need the populace getting upset about anything else that's not been attended to.  They're trying to show that they're doing something "for the people", while also buying time to form a government (stability).

As such, releasing lower denoms anytime soon would be terribly confusing to the public, whom they have vowed to be educated on the whole process.  These recent notes will take a few weeks to obtain the desired effect of easing everyday transactions and to filter through to the more "rural" areas.  If another purpose is to replace/withdraw older notes, my guess is that it will also take some time.  Perhaps they want to remove the last of the counterfeiting vulnerabilities before making the BIG move.

I'm then thinking that the dust/sand will have settled enough by year end before they have to cope with the very real shock of an RI/RV.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Less than 2 weeks ago . They said pump large amounts of small ones . Around last Thursday they said new 250 ,500 and 1000 notes . Followed by small changes to the new notes . This weekend they add new 5000, 10,000 and 25,000 notes to be released . Some of these releases are small amounts . Some of them they say are large  . Plenty of talk of SOON but they never did any of what they are now doing . Lets see what they say tomorrow.  It sure looks like we are in the midst of something phenomenal............:pirateship:

• Upvote 8

Economist: The signature of the Governor of the bank on the currency precedent dangerous not seen in the world

Editorial Date: 2018/10/7 23:46 
Economist: The signature of the Governor of the bank on the currency precedent dangerous not seen in the world
[Ayna-Baghdad] 

Economic expert Loay Khatib, the signature of the Governor of the Central Bank Ali al-Alaq on the Iraqi currency "dangerous precedent" has not seen the world.

"The Iraqi Central Bank issued a statement on the new version of the Iraqi currency signed the name of acting governor Ali Mohsen Ismail in a dangerous precedent and a violation of all contexts universally recognized and Iraq, except dictatorships," Khatib said on the site of the social access [FIBSOC] today. 

"The dollar, for example, is signed by the secretary of the treasury and the treasurer without mentioning the names, as is the case for the sterling pound signed by the treasurer, Chief Cashier, without the name." 

Khatib said, "So as an Iraqi citizen, I request that the signature of the Iraqi currency by the Minister of Finance by the title without mentioning the name, and the withdrawal and destruction of this new version and correct this grave error."

He called on all Iraqi people "to participate in this corrective action to be the beginning of the reform process in all aspects of government work and its contexts." 

The Central Bank of Iraq issued its second edition of the banknotes of the categories [25000, 10000, 1000, 500, 250] dinars, indicating that the variables on the above categories were as follows, for the categories [25000, 10000, 500, 250]
The name of the governor instead of signing it in the old version, in line with what is now practiced in other countries, and the dates of the Hijri and Gregorian dates were amended to [1440 H-2018].

link
################

link

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Editorial Date: 2018/10/7 23:46 
[Ayna-Baghdad] 

Economic expert Loay Khatib, the signature of the Governor of the Central Bank Ali al-Alaq on the Iraqi currency "dangerous precedent" has not seen the world.

"The Iraqi Central Bank issued a statement on the new version of the Iraqi currency signed the name of acting governor Ali Mohsen Ismail in a dangerous precedent and a violation of all contexts universally recognized and Iraq, except dictatorships," Khatib said on the site of the social access [FIBSOC] today. 

"The dollar, for example, is signed by the secretary of the treasury and the treasurer without mentioning the names, as is the case for the sterling pound signed by the treasurer, Chief Cashier, without the name." 

Khatib said, "So as an Iraqi citizen, I request that the signature of the Iraqi currency by the Minister of Finance by the title without mentioning the name, and the withdrawal and destruction of this new version and correct this grave error."

He called on all Iraqi people "to participate in this corrective action to be the beginning of the reform process in all aspects of government work and its contexts." 

The Central Bank of Iraq issued its second edition of the banknotes of the categories [25000, 10000, 1000, 500, 250] dinars, indicating that the variables on the above categories were as follows, for the categories [25000, 10000, 500, 250]
The name of the governor instead of signing it in the old version, in line with what is now practiced in other countries, and the dates of the Hijri and Gregorian dates were amended to [1440 H-2018].

link
################

link

Whoop....Go Rv

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

and the withdrawal and destruction of this new version and correct this grave error."

Like our demoncraps here Iraq has its evil scum. And they have always worked behind the scenes to prevent the RV. This statement above tells us that there is a, "New Version", of the Iraqi dinar. Most likely the Lower denominations. And the person making the statement is acting just like our demoncraps grasping for any straw they can to stop what is going to happen. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Central Bank confirms the continuation of circulation of current banknotes

10414.jpg

Banks

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Central Bank of Egypt (CBE) confirmed on Monday that the current banknotes of the categories (25000, 10000, 1000, 500 and 250) will continue to be traded with the new categories issued by the bank without any intention to withdraw them.

The bank said in a statement received by the "Economy News" that the variables on the new categories were as follows: For the categories (25000, 10000, 500, 250) dinars, included writing the name of the governor instead of signing it in the old version, in line with what is Is now practiced in other countries, and the dates Hijri and Gregorian dates were modified to date (1440 H-2018 AD).

He added that "the category of (1000) dinars was changed the face of the banknote, where the slogan" the inclusion of marshes and the effects of southern Iraq on the list of world heritage, "instead of the image of the Islamic dinar in the old design, based on a decision in this regard in addition to writing the name of the governor also instead From his signature in the old version and the modification of the Hijri and Gregorian dates to the two dates (1440 H-2018 AD) ".

The Central Bank of Iraq announced on October 4, 2018, the launch of large amounts of currency for small groups next week, adding that the groups will include a change in form. 

Views 60   Date Added 08/10/2018

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13874

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Parliament calls on the House of Representatives to issue a decision to stop trading in the new currency

8102018922324102018231800_43070561_2025445354161321_3422032433086726144_n.jpg

The new Iraqi currency in the category of five hundred dinars

4 hours ago

View

+ -

Digital Media NRT

The head of the Tamdun coalition called on the House of Representatives to issue a decision to stop trading and deal with the new currency .

Sheikh Ali said in a blog post on his Twitter account on October 8, 2018. "I wrote on our website that the members of the House of Representatives and I called on the Council to issue a decision to stop trading and deal with the new currency."

Sheikh Ali added that his request was accepted by the majority of deputies, as he put it.

He described the economic expert, yesterday, the existence of the name and signature of the Governor of the Central Bank Acting Ali Mohsen Ismail on the new Iraqi currency, as "a dangerous precedent and a violation of all contexts universally recognized and Iraq, except dictatorships ."

The expert asked Luay Khatib in his post that the signature of the Iraqi currency by the Minister of Finance by the title without mentioning the name, and the withdrawal and destruction of this new version and correct this grave error .

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Thursday, the quantities of categories of small currencies to the market with changes, including the absence of the category of a thousand dinars of Al-Ekhlas.

A statement issued by the Central Bank said that "small amounts of small denominations were launched with a slight change in the form of these categories of 1000 dinars, 500 dinars and 250 dinars." The name and signature of the acting governor Ali Mohsen Ismail was added.

http://www.nrttv.com/AR/News.aspx?id=5195&MapID=5

• Upvote 1

Economy
call to hold the governor of the Central Bank to "crush the dinar" Iraqi

Invitation to hold the governor of the Central Bank to "crush the dinar" Iraqi

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The Economist Salam Samisem said on Monday that the governor of the Central Bank / Agency Ali Alalak committed a "big violation" by putting his name on the Iraqi currency in its new form. 
"The change of signature is not something that is easy with a central bank governor. This signature is approved in the countries of the world, especially in international banks, which are members of the International Monetary Fund," Samisem told Ashqelat. "Is there any currency for a strong country where a person is named? ? Has the Iraqi dinar been crushed to such a degree that it is carried out in the name of a person? " 

"He pointed out that" what he has done a major violation, especially as a conservative acting, and should be held accountable for what he did in Iraqi currency, "noting that" the relationship wanted to put his fingerprint illegally with the end of the current government and his departure from office.
The economic expert said that "
In this regard , the central bank said that during the clarification on that "these currencies included writing the governor name instead of his signature in the old version, in line with what is the practice now in other countries, as modified dates Hijri and Gregorian dates (1440 -2018 m.) 
Saw Last week, the Central Bank of Iraq launched small amounts of coins to the market with changes in its design 
The new edition of the category of thousand dinars of surah Al-Ikhlas, where the new currency mediated by an Assyrian star preceded by the design of a statue, surrounded the circle where the Assyrian star phrase on the occasion of the inclusion of marshes Arra On the list of World Heritage 2016 
and has added the name and signature of the Acting Governor Ali Mohsen Ismail on the new design of the coins.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/c456ccbc-f19c-4de2-9f8e-561b686e8a19

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

An economist describes changes in Iraq's new currency with a dangerous precedent

710201821385841020182302443291505_2025445234161333_4132821521682923520_n.jpg

The new Iraqi currency

2 hours ago

Watching

+ -

Digital Media NRT

An economist described Sunday the existence of the name and signature of Acting Governor of the Central Bank Ali Mohsen Ismail on the new Iraqi currency as "a dangerous precedent and a violation of all contexts universally recognized and Iraqi, except dictatorships."

The expert asked Luay Khatib in his blog today October 7, 2018 that the signature of the Iraqi currency by the Minister of Finance by the title without mentioning the name, and the withdrawal and destruction of this new version and correct this grave error .

He added that the dollar, for example, is signed by the title of the Secretary of Treasury and Treasurer without mentioning the names, as well as the case of the sterling sterling signed by the treasurer Chief Cashier address without the name .

The economic expert invited all the Iraqi people to participate in this corrective action to be the beginning of the reform process in all aspects of the government work and its contexts .

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Thursday, the quantities of categories of small currencies to the market with changes, including the absence of the category of a thousand dinars of Al-Ekhlas.

A statement issued by the Central Bank said that "small amounts of small denominations were launched with a slight change in the form of these categories of 1000 dinars, 500 dinars and 250 dinars." The name and signature of the acting governor Ali Mohsen Ismail was added.

He added that "the deal will continue to deal with the new and previous issue in daily trading."

The new edition of the category of the thousand dinars of surah al-Ikhlas that existed in all other editions.

http://www.nrttv.com/AR/News.aspx?id=5188&MapID=5

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Economic expert: What do the links in the new Iraqi currency is not to be forgiven and must be withdrawn from the markets

Doc-P-131775-636479907843335593-467x300.

BAGHDAD, Oct. 8 (UPI) - Commenting on the Iraqi Central Bank's statement on the writing of the name of the bank's governor Ali Al-Alaq, instead of signing it in the old version, in line with what is now followed in other countries, The economic expert Salam Samisem said on Monday that "what he has done is a big violation, especially as a governor of the Central Bank by proxy. He should also be held accountable for what he did in the Iraqi currency after he wanted to put a fingerprint on him. With the end of the current government and the departure of the post by putting his name on Of the Iraqi currency with its new printing. "     "The signing of the signature is not an easy thing for a central bank governor. This signature is approved in the countries of the world, especially in the international banks, which are the member countries of the International Monetary Fund and there is no currency for a strong country in which the name of a person is written. This degree even issued on behalf of a particular person? And the solution to what he did the relationship, is to withdraw the currency from the market and reissued by the old signature, "as described.

On Sunday, the central bank issued its second edition of the banknotes (25,000, 10,000, 1,000, 500, 250) dinars.

The central bank pointed out that the variables on the above categories were as follows: For the categories (25000, 10000, 500, 250) JD, included writing the name of the governor instead of signing it in the old version, in line with what is now practiced in other countries, In addition, the date of the Hijri and Gregorian dates was changed to the two dates (1440 H-2018 AD). The category of (1000) dinars was changed in the face of the banknote paper, where the slogan "the inclusion of the marshes and relics of southern Iraq on the World Heritage List" instead of the image of the Islamic dinar in the old design, To a decision issued in this regard in addition to writing the name of the governor also instead of signing it in the issue Yum and modification dates to the Hijri and Gregorian dates (1440 -2018 AD) . " End Ah

https://www.iraqpressagency.com/?p=287891

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Put the name of the governor on the currency .. Legal calls to prevent circulation and expert considers it a "serious mistake"

Search Bigger

Monday, October 8,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The name of the governor of the bank on the new currency coins raised many questions and surprise about the meaning behind it. 

At the time considered by some officials as a step not returned by Iraq and in violation of the law of the Central Bank demanded an economist to counter the currency and prevent circulation. 

A member of the parliamentary legal committee Saeb Khader told Alsumaria News, "The Legal Committee will work in the next few days to discuss the issue of the existence of the name of the Governor of the Central Bank on the currency of cash that has been printed recently."

The arrest of the assistant governor of the Central Bank of Iran for hard currency

Deputy chirps about putting the bank's wallets named on the currency

Khaddar added that "putting the name of the governor of the Central Bank on the monetary currency is something we did not have previously," adding that "in case there was a violation of the laws in force will work on the Committee to develop treatments for this matter and presented to the House of Representatives to take the necessary measures and legislation." 

For his part, called for a coalition of state law, Abdul Salam al-Maliki, the presidency of the House of Representatives to "drawer this subject on the agenda of the next Council for discussion and hosting the Governor of the Central Bank to know the motives behind this measure," stressing that "the official currency and within the law of the Central Bank in force does not give to the Governor The right to put his name, but only put the word governor and under the signature.

On the other hand, a member of the legal representative MP Sheikh Ali Sheikh Ali told the House of Representatives "to issue a resolution to prevent trading and deal with the Iraqi currency printed recently containing the name of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, rather than just sign only." 

Economic expert Louay Khatib stressed in a blog post on the social networking site Facebook to withdraw and destroy this new version of the currency and correct this error, "calling for" to be the signature of the Iraqi currency by the Minister of Finance by the title without mentioning the name. "

"The dollar, for example, is signed with the Treasury Secretary and Treasurer's address without mentioning the names, as is the case for the Sterling Sterling signed by the Chief Cashier with the title without mentioning the name." He called on all Iraqi people to "participate in this corrective action to be Beginning of the reform process in all aspects of government work and its contexts. " 

On Sunday, the Central Bank issued its second edition of banknotes for the categories (25,000, 10,000, 1,000, 500 and 250) dinars. He pointed out that the new currency included the writing of the name of the governor instead of signing it in the old version, in line with what is now practiced in Other countries, as amended dates AH and Gregorian dates (1440 H-2018).

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/249400/وضع-اسم-المحافظ-على-العملة-القانونية-تدعو-لمنع-تدا/ar

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

The Central Bank of Iraq issued an explanation on the new edition of the currency

8551.jpg

Date Added 10/08/2018

Economy News Baghdad:

The Central Bank of Iraq, issued an explanation on the existence of the name of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Ali Alalak in the new edition of the currency.

The Central Bank of Iraq said in a press statement received by the "Economy News" that "one of the basic functions of the work of the Central Bank of Iraq and provided for in Article IV of Law No. 56 of 2004 amending the" Issuance of the Iraqi currency and management as stated in Articles 32 and 33 of the same law where " The Central Bank of Iraq alone without the right to issue currency currency paper and metal for the purpose of circulation in Iraq . "

"Under the regulations, the CBI has the right to determine the categories of paper and metal currencies, their measures, their forms, their material, their content, their weight, their design and other features . "

He pointed out that "the banknotes in various countries contain the signature of the Issuing Authority, which is the Governor of the Central Bank. Central banks have always put signatures of their governors on these securities in different forms." Among them are the signature of the Governor, In the handwriting of the governor in the form of the name combination with a signature with special significance to the banknotes. Many central banks use this combination (name of the governor by hand) without signing to document the stage of issuance of the banknote.

He continued, "Of these examples Iraqi currency issued in 1932 as signed by the same formula Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq in 1964 and followed the approach of the central banks of Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Lebanon, Turkey and others, so the Central Bank of Iraq decided to include the name of the governor when reprinting or issuing any cash , In line with what was stated and with the latest trends found in the signature alone, the lack of significance required by the word (governor) on the banknote and that the currency committee in the Central Bank of Iraq concerned has taken this decision for months in accordance with all legal considerations and Organizational and international practices ".

• Upvote 6

The Central Bank issued a clarification on the Governor's position on the monetary groups and attach photo

03:33-08/10/2018

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 
The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) issued a clarification Monday on the name of its governor Ali al-Alaq on the cash categories he issued on the market, while clarifying it with monetary categories from several Arab countries. 

The bank said in a statement received by Mawazine News, a copy of it, that "one of the basic functions of the work of the Central Bank of Iraq and provided for in Article IV of its law No. 56 of 2004 amending the" Issuance of the Iraqi currency and management as stated in Articles 32 and 33 of the same law where " The Central Bank of Iraq alone without the right to issue currency currency paper and metal for the purpose of circulation in Iraq. " 

"Under the regulations, the CBI has the right to determine the categories of paper and metal currencies, their measurements, their forms, their material, their content, their weight, their design and other features," he added.

Some of them put the signature of the governor in front of his name, including the person who puts the signature without a name, including the one who puts the name fee in the handwriting of the governor in the form of the name collection with a signature with special significance for the banknotes. Many central banks use this combination (name of the governor by hand) without signing to document the stage of issuing the paper The Iraqi currency issued in 1932 was signed in the same format as the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq in 1964. This approach was followed by the central banks of Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Lebanon, Turkey and others, so the Central Bank of Iraq decided to include the name of the governor when reprinting Or the issuance of any monetary paper, in line with what is stated and with the latest trends found in the signature alone the lack of significance required by the word (governor) on the banknote and the currency committee in the Central Bank of Iraq concerned has taken this decision for months in accordance with all legal considerations and organizational and technical International practices ".

The bank has attached a number of pictures of the Arab currencies

1281020182a3c3a91-a0f7-4759-a960-84c0fed  12810201837f4768d-1668-4fb4-b388-ec411d4

1281020180564c7b4-13f1-46c1-81e3-1880ec2   128102018871daf64-d202-4b16-a812-0c4a552

link

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

• yota691 locked and unlocked this topic
  • yota691 locked this topic