Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trish in the category of 100 thousand dinars Central Bank: We plan to restructure the Iraqi currency, including the deletion of zeros

23 minutes ago, danielchu said:

Thanks. 

Iraq Money Supply M0

Money Supply M0 in Iraq increased to 60541 IQD Billion in August from 59100 IQD Billion in July of 2018.

Money Supply M0 in Iraq averaged 44211.62 IQD Billion from 2003 until 2018, reaching an all time high of 73259 IQD Billion in December of 2013 and a record low of 6708 IQD Billion in December of 2003.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

New editions of categories (1000, 500, 250) dinars

Sunday, October 7,

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
The agency publishes Alsumaria News, new editions of categories (1000, 500, 250) dinars, according to the announcement of the Central Bank. 

The bank explained that the variables in the categories (500, 250) dinars, included writing the name of the governor instead of signing it in the old version, in line with what is now followed in other countries, and the dates were amended Hijri and Gregorian dates (1440 H-2018). 

As for the category of (1000) dinars, the face of the banknote was changed as the slogan "the inclusion of marshes and relics of southern Iraq on the list of world heritage" instead of the image of the Islamic dinar in the old design, based on a decision in this regard in addition to writing the name of the governor also instead of signing In the old version and the modification of the Hijri and Gregorian dates to the two dates (1440 H -2018 AD).

636745092987067472-WhatsApp%20Image%202018-10-07%20at%202.38.03%20PM.jpeg

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/249335/بالصورة-الطبعات-الجديدة-لفئات-1000-500-250-دينار/ar

3 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

The Central Bank issues a second edition of the categories (25000, 10000, 1000, 500, 250)

The Central Bank issues a second edition of the categories (25000, 10000, 1000, 500, 250)

Economie

14:42

BAGHDAD / 

The Central Bank of Iraq issued on Sunday its second edition of the banknotes of the categories (25000, 10000, 1000, 500 and 250) dinars, stressing that it will continue circulation of banknotes currently traded from the above categories with the new categories without any intention To withdraw from circulation.

The bank said in a statement received by "Al-Ghad Press" a copy of it, that "for the categories (25000, 10000, 500, 250) dinars, included writing the name of the governor instead of signing the old version, in line with what is now followed in other countries, The Hijri and Gregorian dates were modified to the two dates (1440 H-2018 AD). 

He added: "As for the category of (1000) dinars, the face of the banknote was changed. The slogan" inserting the marshes and relics of southern Iraq on the World Heritage List "was added instead of the Islamic dinar in the old design. From his signature in the old version and the modification of the Hijri and Gregorian dates to the two dates (1440 H-2018 AD) ".

https://www.alghadpress.com/news/Iraq-News/177333/AlghadPress

the existing 2003 / 2013 banknote editions are on the CBI site marked SPECIMEN .. in Arabic on 1 side , English on the other .. the new editions talked about in today's articles are not posted there yet 

2013 issue .. front and back :

file-153371234399922.jpg  file-153371232390174.jpg

file-153371239524102.jpg   file-153371237286916.jpg

file-153371243739990.jpg   file-153371241550614.jpg

file-153371157478234.jpg   file-153371154889017.jpg

file-153371152787946.jpg   file-153371150667132.jpg

file-15337114848217.jpg   file-153371146563737.jpg

• Thanks 5

2 hours ago, jg1 said:

Thanks. 

Iraq Money Supply M0

Money Supply M0 in Iraq increased to 60541 IQD Billion in August from 59100 IQD Billion in July of 2018.

Money Supply M0 in Iraq averaged 44211.62 IQD Billion from 2003 until 2018, reaching an all time high of 73259 IQD Billion in December of 2013 and a record low of 6708 IQD Billion in December of 2003.

Thanks jg1....about to do some math Homework

• Like 1

This is never going to happen in your life time or anybody else life time.  This was just a huge scam an we all fell for it.  We will never see a return on this investment.  Trump is not the solution to making America great again.  We have all been had.  The rest of your lives will remain the same, or be worse than, when you started this adventure.   By the way my wife says I'm always wrong.  I'm sure she's right.  Lol

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

3 minutes ago, cranman said:

This is never going to happen in your life time or anybody else life time.  This was just a huge scam an we all fell for it.  We will never see a return on this investment.  Trump is not the solution to making America great again.  We have all been had.  The rest of your lives will remain the same, or be worse than, when you started this adventure.   By the way my wife says I'm always wrong.  I'm sure she's right.  Lol

Sell your Dinar and find yourself another hobby.  

For me and many others in this forum, we believe.  

FYI: America is getting great again.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

@gregpI I guess my joke didn't go over very well. I stated my opinion (which was a joke).  My wife says I'm always wrong,  She is always right.  Therefore my opinions is wrong.   My joking went over like a lead balloon. Lol.   2 rubies! Woohoo

I've been in this for 14 years.  If I really thought it was a scam I would have been gone a long time ago. It's all good my friend.

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, cranman said:

@gregpI I guess my joke didn't go over very well. I stated my opinion (which was a joke).  My wife says I'm always wrong,  She is always right.  Therefore my opinions is wrong.   My joking went over like a lead balloon. Lol.   2 rubies! Woohoo

I've been in this for 14 years.  If I really thought it was a scam I would have been gone a long time ago. It's all good my friend.

Cranman don't quit your day job......and don't tell jokes and everything will be ok. 😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, cranman said:

And what do you say about the job numbers sir. I have alot more options now since Prez. Trump took office.

Or is this not important?

• Thanks 3

40 minutes ago, cranman said:

Well your wife just put a smile on my face...😁

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, cranman said:

Cranman, I have to tell you I was shaking my head reading your comments yesterday (see your comments below) and I thought how could someone be invested in something that has done no research or have an understanding of how an IQD revaluation will work out. You left me befuddled over ypir lack of understanding of what the issuance of the LDs means. No wonder you don't believe the IQD will revalue because you know nothing about it. I suggest one very simple document to review and it is the SIGIR April 2011 where the is a statement by the CPA as to the revaluation amount of the IQD anticipated to be around $1.17. Mind you, this is a document published by the CPA (Coalition Provisional Authority, an American government group run by Paul Bremer, the folks in charge of Iraq (security, devaluation of IQD, pulling Swiss and Husseim IQD off the streets and printing the new IQD notes, writing the constitution and laws, etc) while it went through its transition and is submitted to the US Congress on a quarterly basis. 

There are people that have been here a long time and many that have contributed to  the educating all of us through research and posting of news so that we have an understanding of where we are with this "investment". For you to be so flippant with a loose opinion is not respectful of others here.

Do some research of your own so you can see if you believe or not, otherwise, whatever IQD you have to sell, I am interested.

Cranman: So why is the release of the 1000 (.84), 500 (.42) and 250 ( 21) a good thing?  Sounds like they just put their coins (via paper) in to place.

I'm so confused.  I've been watching the excitement grow but I don't know why it's happening.  I feel so left out.  Somebody please help me!  LOL

Edited by Carrello
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, cranman said:

Sarcasm people....Sarcasm..Jeez

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, pacmen said:

Sarcasm people....Sarcasm..Jeez

At times I've run afoul of criticism ( in DV and in the world ) when I front load my sarcasm . . . ain't nuthin but a thang . . . some folks got sensitive feelings, huh. 

"Sarcasm people....Sarcasm..Jeez "  :tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 locked and unlocked this topic
  • yota691 locked this topic