Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trish in the category of 100 thousand dinars Central Bank: We plan to restructure the Iraqi currency, including the deletion of zeros

47 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Could Iran be holding hundreds of millions of Iraqi Dinar and pressing for a revalue of the Dinar

welp if they dont have em they're printing them up as we type and lining up the banks to exchange them in .. J/k but good conjectoring . cheers

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Badrabbit said:

I think that when the President said that we (USA) will not do any business with any country that does business with iran changed internal thinking in Iraq, after all Iraq and iran do a lot of business together, they have both called each other "brothers" and we are the infidel, Iraq will not stop doing business with iran for the USA.

IMO this will be a factor in Iraq finally getting off the infidel's money and get back to there own currency.

After 10 plus years in this I hope it goes at least 1.16 to 1, I would prefer the 3 to 1 that some of the older guru's used to preach ;)

You and me both 

• Like 1

http://www.rudaw.net/mobile/arabic/business/051020181......

An Assyrian Star instead of Al-Ikhlas .. The Central Bank launches a new category of thousand dinars

By Roudao 10 hours ago
2220 views

An Assyrian Star instead of Al-Ikhlas .. The Central Bank launches a new category of thousand dinars
The new category of the Iraqi operation

Roudao - Erbil 

Iraqi Central Bank announced the launch quantities of small currency categories to market with changes including free one thousand dinars class of Al - fidelity image mode Assyrian star instead. "

According to the Central Bank of Iraq said in a statement that it was" the launch amounts of small groups With a slight change in the form of these categories of the category of 1000 dinars and 500 dinars and 250 dinars " 

The statement pointed out that" the deal will continue to deal with the new and previous version in daily transactions. " 

The new edition of the category of thousand dinars of Al-Ikhlas, where the new currency between the Assyrian star Preceded by the design of the statue while took Ba A circle in which the star Assyrian words on the occasion of the inclusion of the Iraqi Marshlands on the list of World Heritage 2016 

is expected to launch the new currency next week.

The supreme religious authority Ali al-Sistani was banned in a previous fatwa touching the Iraqi currency of the category of one thousand dinars and the previous category of one dinar, without light, because it contains Surah Al-Ikhlas. 

The statue of Lamasu, known as the winged bull, in the center of the cash coin of 500 dinars, has been banned from dealing with elements of the "Islamic State" during his rule in Mosul.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

http://www.rudaw.net/mobile/arabic/business/051020181......

By Roudao 10 hours ago
2220 views

Roudao - Erbil 

Iraqi Central Bank announced the launch quantities of small currency categories to market with changes including free one thousand dinars class of Al - fidelity image mode Assyrian star instead. "

According to the Central Bank of Iraq said in a statement that it was" the launch amounts of small groups With a slight change in the form of these categories of the category of 1000 dinars and 500 dinars and 250 dinars " 

The statement pointed out that" the deal will continue to deal with the new and previous version in daily transactions. " 

The new edition of the category of thousand dinars of Al-Ikhlas, where the new currency between the Assyrian star Preceded by the design of the statue while took Ba A circle in which the star Assyrian words on the occasion of the inclusion of the Iraqi Marshlands on the list of World Heritage 2016 

The supreme religious authority Ali al-Sistani was banned in a previous fatwa touching the Iraqi currency of the category of one thousand dinars and the previous category of one dinar, without light, because it contains Surah Al-Ikhlas. 

The statue of Lamasu, known as the winged bull, in the center of the cash coin of 500 dinars, has been banned from dealing with elements of the "Islamic State" during his rule in Mosul.

An Assyrian Star instead of Al-Ikhlas .. The Central Bank launches a new category of thousand dinars

By Rudao 9 hours ago

Roudao - Erbil 

The new edition of the category of thousand dinars of Al-Ikhlas, where the new currency between the Assyrian star Preceded by the design of the statue while took Ba A circle in which the star Assyrian words on the occasion of the inclusion of the Iraqi Marshlands on the list of World Heritage 2016 

The statue of Lamasu, known as the winged bull, in the center of the cash coin of 500 dinars, has been banned from dealing with elements of the "Islamic State" during his rule in Mosul

link

ttp://www.rudaw.net/mobile/arabic/business/051020181......

###############

an existing 1 k note for comparison ...

file-153371241550614.jpg

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 6

14 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Thank you dinarthug this is gonna get interresting

When The News Heats Up - One Must Always Check To The Giant Clown Feet ! :o 

Clown cannot wear giant shoes due to health and safety

And Don’t Try And Tell Me That Them Ain’t Some Wicked A$$ - Steppin’ Out In Style - Devestatingly Breathless Kicks’ ... 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

And Don’t Try And Tell Me That Them Ain’t Some Wicked A$$ - Steppin’ Out In Style - Devestatingly Breathless Kicks’ ... 

Damn straight ! BIG Feet - BIG ..................................................................................................................Biceps :lol:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Thug, looks like you are lacing up for the big dance. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

So why is the release of the 1000 (.84), 500 (.42) and 250 ( 21) a good thing?  Sounds like they just put their coins (via paper) in to place.

I'm so confused.  I've been watching the excitement grow but I don't know why it's happening.  I feel so left out.  Somebody please help me!  LOL

A new coin for the Great Wall

Saturday 06 October 2018

"In the implementation of your holy recommendations," 'Your famous fatwa on the prohibition of writing Qur'aan in the money' 'And Hai the right of the exploits of the noble genius of the Sistani' 'recorded by the history of the letters of Tnk in the pages of the Iraqi brand of the sale of old underwear such as the dress Abu Tjah and clothing Abu Almashbj' 'and represented the ring Alastian Alstyan Oval and Basthoy Albany' and other pistons and Stainat Ljant Dressed by Suheir Ramzi in the seventies of the last century in front of Adel Imam and the light of Sharif and Kanan Wasfi '' '
"The Iraqi government has decided to announce another public holiday," as well as other official holidays of Tahtur Moqtada al-Bagl, "and the day of the wedding of Amuri al-Hakim," 'The Day of Sufayn al-Jaafari,' " And the day of Spyker Maliki '' and the day of the death of good Malas

"'The world wants jobs, you want to work, you want bread, you want water, you want electricity, you want safety.'"

"He who ruled for four more years was full of blood, skulls and feathers." 'Bassameya Qassem Soleimani' 'Abu Halak Al-Khayyes

link

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, cranman said:

So why is the release of the 1000 (.84), 500 (.42) and 250 ( 21) a good thing?  Sounds like they just put their coins (via paper) in to place.

I'm so confused.  I've been watching the excitement grow but I don't know why it's happening.  I feel so left out.  Somebody please help me!  LOL

UR fine cranman , nothing to be left out from heck we will all know at about the same time when something significant occurs this new paper ( currency ) is just revised notes of the denomination in circulation , the ones happy will be the iraqi taxi drivers and store owners who can now have a little more money to operate with. just keepin it real  .. we wait 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, gregp said:

I can’t find the current bank notes on the new CBI.  :confused2:

Here is the CBI page showing the currency in circulation. Maybe the site has not been updated, yet, to show the new issue of the 1,000 and maybe 500 and 250 denomination notes.

https://cbi.iq/page/89

Maybe they are waiting until all the denominations (1, 2, 5, 10, 20 or 25, 50, and 100) are issued, too???!!! :o

Iye dunno. Maybe some smoke and mirrors and then, "SUDDENLY"!!! (YEAH!!!)!!!

Maybe tomorrow (Sunday) on the first day of their business week will be more enlightening!

In The Mean Time.................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

Wake The Gurus - The Giant Screens Are Here ! :o 

LINK

The tallest screen in Baghdad with the (HD)

The tallest screen in Baghdad with the {HD}

2018/10/6 11:13
The Ministry of Transport announced the installation of a giant screen 30 meters high-quality HD at the gate of Baghdad International Airport.

"GFTC Logistics, which is currently overseeing the development of the gates of Baghdad International Airport, has adapted its ideas by harnessing the capabilities of Al-Alwan Iraq to install the longest screen in Baghdad and a 100% local Iraqi production under the supervision of Engineer Wathiq Jaafar Al-Abayji." 

The statement pointed out that "this is a promising seed planted by the ministry in this site, which has been deserted for years," asserting that "the Iraqi creativity did not and will not stop at the barriers of red tape and other administrative obstacles was success ally of those who decided to rise for the better."

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 locked and unlocked this topic
  • yota691 locked this topic