Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trish in the category of 100 thousand dinars Central Bank: We plan to restructure the Iraqi currency, including the deletion of zeros

Has anyone thought of this scenario... The new government has more Iranian influence. We all know the Iranian economy is in shambles and the new US sanctions take affect in November.

Could Iran be holding hundreds of millions of Iraqi Dinar and pressing for a revalue of the Dinar to save the Iranian economy and prevent a revolution in their country? THIS IS JUST A THEORY AND HAS NO CREDIBLE BASIS... JUST A THOUGHT...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Calijim said:

Has anyone thought of this scenario... The new government has more Iranian influence. We all know the Iranian economy is in shambles and the new US sanctions take affect in November.

Could Iran be holding hundreds of millions of Iraqi Dinar and pressing for a revalue of the Dinar to save the Iranian economy and prevent a revolution in their country? THIS IS JUST A THEORY AND HAS NO CREDIBLE BASIS... JUST A THOUGHT...

Anything is possible and plausible 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, screwball said:

In my opinion they are releasing new versions of the 250, 500 and possibly 1000 maybe with new cbi governor signed...lower than this would be great but not getting excited

all the past articles always mentioned the current 250 and up notes because of poor quality and limited supply in circulation but of coarse nothing is ever really clearly stated except adopting new holidays lol

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Uckiller said:

Why does cbi intro more note 3 zero into market?so actually what's the purpose of auction? As i know auction is to suck iqd from market...or actually auction is  just a tool to manage forex xchange..

To replace damaged and introduce new notes with improved security features. Peeps are hoping for lower denoms so I am but I think just new versions of exsisting notes in circulation. I think people are hoping small groups means lower denoms only time will tell.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

This clears it up

The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Thursday that it intends to launch large quantities of small currency categories to the market with changes, including the absence of the category of a thousand dinars from Al-Ikhlas.
A statement issued by the Central Bank said that "small amounts of small denominations were launched with a slight change in the form of these categories of 1000 dinars, 500 dinars and 250 dinars." 
"The deal will continue to trade with the new and previous issues in daily trading," he said. 
The new edition of the category of the thousand dinars of Surah Al-Ekhlas that existed in all other editions. 

• Upvote 2

DV,  The Category of 250, 500, etc are still worthless without an increase in purchasing power.  You will still need a "Boat Load" of notes to purchase everyday items.  I do pray something "Special" is coming.....Hint Hint RV / RI of the IQD.....😊😊😁😁

Keeping the faith!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

4 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

DV,  The Category of 250, 500, etc are still worthless without an increase in purchasing power.  You will still need a "Boat Load" of notes to purchase everyday items.  I do pray something "Special" is coming.....

I agree here.....The more I think about it, if they release a bunch of these new lower notes, they will draw in a few more larger 5K, 10K and 25K notes while people grab these for daily affairs. Any note lower than this is worthless without a rate change. These are on the border of being worthless, but the people are needing them. I expect greater things SOON, especially if Mahdi has his cabinet picked and presented next week. It looks like he may. Everything happening now looks like it has already been planned and is just being implemented.

• Upvote 6

Any talk is positive talk as far as I can see however and maybe I'm been pessimistic but wouldn't we rather see HCL articles and positive movements there instead of getting carried away with the denominations of the currency🤔 as Adam would say remain grounded 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

26F7030C-19EC-4A68-9696-25B89D04CEAC.jpeg

Me,too, Half Crazy Runner, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!!:tiphat:

I trust You are having some fun runs with Your really fine canine and the skeeters aren’t chasing You!!! :o   :twothumbs:

Hope everybody is recovering where You are at!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 2

Not to be a tin hat guy here....... but could all of this be fully orchestrated for a 10/10/2018 GCR

(Global Currency Reset) with that emergency text that went out two days ago in the US, could they planning a bank holiday where The Dollar decreases and International currencies increase? 

Crypto Currencies play into this? 

Gold/Silver? 

Level playing field as Trump has called for? 

Just tossing it it out there.....Would love to know what others think. 

I just dont don’t think things like this happen by accident

720310BC-485B-4B23-9F73-4719C891BF57.png

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Not to be a tin hat guy here....... but could all of this be fully orchestrated for a 10/10/2018 GCR

(Global Currency Reset) with that emergency text that went out two days ago in the US, could they planning a bank holiday where The Dollar decreases and International currencies increase? 

Gold/Silver? 

WOW...you really broke out the tin foil for that one..:lmao:... just kidding

I am not gonna say yes or no. I have been watching things that could be leaning that way. Like I said earlier, its funny how things all of the sudden are just falling in place. You may be onto something here. Thanks for bringing this, I believe it may just be another piece to that puzzle.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Gold/Silver? 

That is a very good theory! I saw something about this on Youtube a few weeks ago and found it pretty interesting indeed. There are a lot of strange things going on suddenly in regards to money and the world at large. I got an email out of nowhere yesterday from a dinar dealer stating they were now doing direct deposit for foreign currencies. Never seen that before. Of course the "Emergency Text Alert" the other day really had me thinking that soon very very soon something could come up in regards to currency as a whole. Also to add that Iraq not only picked a president without a hitch and then he picked his PM within a few hours shows me that we are truly about to get some big news. Its this weird feeling going on right now. I compare it to this feeling of butterflies in the stomach, when you know you something good is about to happen but you don't know exactly when.

• Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

WOW...you really broke out the tin foil for that one..:lmao:... just kidding

I am not gonna say yes or no. I have been watching things that could be leaning that way. Like I said earlier, its funny how things all of the sudden are just falling in place. You may be onto something here. Thanks for bringing this, I believe it may just be another piece to that puzzle.

Thanks I just think it’s odd, that Iraq that has been dragging its feet for years!!!! Has suddenly elected a president and within hours picked a PM we didn’t see on the radar and now all this talk of pumping lower denominations that are currently worthless..... added to the fact that XRP the banker’s coin (alleged by most crypto traders) just went live this week with xrapid for cross border payments (Bill Globalist Clinton was a key note speaker at the event) 

I just feel like too many coincidences in one month.... idk

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

That is a very good theory! I saw something about this on Youtube a few weeks ago and found it pretty interesting indeed. There are a lot of strange things going on suddenly in regards to money and the world at large. I got an email out of nowhere yesterday from a dinar dealer stating they were now doing direct deposit for foreign currencies. Never seen that before. Of course the "Emergency Text Alert" the other day really had me thinking that soon very very soon something could come up in regards to currency as a whole. Also to add that Iraq not only picked a president without a hitch and then he picked his PM within a few hours shows me that we are truly about to get some big news. Its this weird feeling going on right now. I compare it to this feeling of butterflies in the stomach, when you know you something good is about to happen but you don't know exactly when.

Yes apparently we were typing the same thing minutes apart lol.... I feel it too

• Upvote 2

I think that when the President said that we (USA) will not do any business with any country that does business with iran changed internal thinking in Iraq, after all Iraq and iran do a lot of business together, they have both called each other "brothers" and we are the infidel, Iraq will not stop doing business with iran for the USA.

IMO this will be a factor in Iraq finally getting off the infidel's money and get back to there own currency.

After 10 plus years in this I hope it goes at least 1.16 to 1, I would prefer the 3 to 1 that some of the older guru's used to preach ;)

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bernard1 said:

Any talk is positive talk as far as I can see however and maybe I'm been pessimistic but wouldn't we rather see HCL articles and positive movements there instead of getting carried away with the denominations of the currency🤔 as Adam would say remain grounded 

I thought the same thing, but then I thought, maybe the HCL is done and that's why nobody is talking about it. (no more info to leak to the press)

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Rugbylaird19 said:

I thought the same thing, but then I thought, maybe the HCL is done and that's why nobody is talking about it. (no more info to leak to the press)

I agree with that as well. There are so many things that Iraq has accomplished that we seem to be waiting on and boom they show up done in a day. It basically implemented. I truly believe  the HCL is completed but not yet being shown. Time will only tell since we are so close!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Me,too, Half Crazy Runner, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!!:tiphat:

I trust You are having some fun runs with Your really fine canine and the skeeters aren’t chasing You!!! :o   :twothumbs:

Hope everybody is recovering where You are at!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Thanks Synopsis! All is well here (waaaay too many skeeters though!)

We now have a second pup keeping us busy and filling the house with chaos 😆👍🏻  Have a great weekend yourself! 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Calijim said:

Very intresting thought! 👍🏻

• Upvote 1

• yota691 locked and unlocked this topic
  • yota691 locked this topic