Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trish in the category of 100 thousand dinars Central Bank: We plan to restructure the Iraqi currency, including the deletion of zeros

5 hours ago, navira said:

U will see many more of this type of article as we get closer to the CBI's plan of distributing the lower notes this month. The CBI will not announce when as to when they will execute the plan because as they said not to alert anyone out there especially those who are doing forgery n more.A SUITABLE ENVIRONMENT is needed going forward with such plan. The 100thou note is only traded for BANKS only n not to be distributed for the public use. We are almost there folks...the CBI said the lower notes will be out this month. Cheers all

Thank you navira.

• Thanks 1

image .. Iraq is being changed to design one of its currency and posed a “significant quantities”

Iraq makes a change in the design of one of his coins and presents them as "large quantities"
 Twilight News    

one hour ago

Shafaq News / The Central Bank of Iraq put the quantities described in large small currencies for daily transactions
A statement by the bank said that it would introduce large quantities of small categories to meet the need for daily transactions.The quality of the material used has been improved, as well as a small change in the new format that will be presented for trading next week.
He said the deal would be done in a new and old form, without discrimination.

WhatsApp%20Image%202018-10-04%20at%207.39.31%20PM.jpeg

• Upvote 14

3 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Interesting timing of this article.... a day after the president and PM are appointed 

The CBI had a plan to release the 100,000 IQD note but they decided to delay them. They don’t want the note to be storage or falsified 

They plan to restructure the currency 

They plan to delete the 000

They plan to release small groups 

The bank is trading all categories of the dollar and all previous editions even before 2006.

This is what I think..... just my humble opinion 

The 100,000 iqd will never see the light... They are going to delete the 000 from local currency, meaning that they’re going to

collect the majority of the 000 from the streets in Iraq.... So why put more 000 in circulation (100,000) it doesn’t make sense

They plan to release small groups notes.... I believe they are taking about lower denominations notes with more value, 

equal or higher than the dollar.

At the end of the article they talk about the dollar..... We (cbi) trade all categories of the dollar even before 2006.

Dollarize.... RV..... Dedollarize 

Go CBI

Go delete the 000

Go lower denomination notes

Go $1:1

LB So what I'm understanding from all of this is (Quote me if I'm wrong here) lower dom's come out to collect the 000 notes then a time limit will be established to turn in the larger notes for the smaller after the limit expires then it's tissue paper.

Starr 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Interesting timing of this article.... a day after the president and PM are appointed 

The CBI had a plan to release the 100,000 IQD note but they decided to delay them. They don’t want the note to be storage or falsified 

They plan to restructure the currency 

They plan to delete the 000

They plan to release small groups 

The bank is trading all categories of the dollar and all previous editions even before 2006.

This is what I think..... just my humble opinion 

The 100,000 iqd will never see the light... They are going to delete the 000 from local currency, meaning that they’re going to

collect the majority of the 000 from the streets in Iraq.... So why put more 000 in circulation (100,000) it doesn’t make sense

They plan to release small groups notes.... I believe they are taking about lower denominations notes with more value, 

equal or higher than the dollar.

At the end of the article they talk about the dollar..... We (cbi) trade all categories of the dollar even before 2006.

Dollarize.... RV..... Dedollarize 

Go CBI

Go delete the 000

Go lower denomination notes

Go $1:1

laid back for cbi gov. :twothumbs:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Floridian said:

This is what I got out of it:

""bank said that it would introduce large quantities of small categories" 

"presented for trading next week"

NEXT FRACKING WEEK ? ! ? ! GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY !!!!!!!

just trying to figure out this 10,0000 piece puzzle. Could we actually be THAT close ? Mmmmmmmmmm. 

Maybe not quite yet. Doesn’t the HCL STILL need to be one of the really BIG Pieces yet to be fitted?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

just trying to figure out this 10,0000 piece puzzle. Could we actually be THAT close ? Mmmmmmmmmm. 

Maybe not quite yet. Doesn’t the HCL STILL need to be one of the really BIG Pieces yet to be fitted?

Maybe it's been done for a while but put on hold to announce, until this issue is taken care of 1st.

Start with the corners 1st then the edges 2nd lol

Starr

Edited by Starrider
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Starrider said:

Maybe it's been done for a while but put on hold to announce, until this issue is taken care of 1st.

Start with the corners 1st lol

Starr

With these monkeys you could very well be correct - reverse engineering works for me.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I don't know, 10YL.  Who knows what they have in mind?

Maybe they are trying to gather up as many 3 zero notes as they can, by issuing 100,000 notes.

I would think they would have to have the Government up and running before changing the currency.

My guess is currency change after the first of the year - but that's just a guess.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 locked and unlocked this topic
  • yota691 locked this topic