Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trish in the category of 100 thousand dinars Central Bank: We plan to restructure the Iraqi currency, including the deletion of zeros

5 minutes ago, Starrider said:

So is that the 100k dinar bill only.

Starr

This sounds like they are saying they are NOT issuing a 100K note.

while the bank is currently defrauding the issue of the currency of the category of 100 thousand dinars. 

This too sounds like they are NOT going forward with the notes

The idea of putting the currency of the category of 100 thousand dinars traded by the Central Bank, but at the moment to delay them

Of course I'm no expert.

B/A

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, bostonangler said:

while the bank is currently defrauding the issue of the currency of the category of 100 thousand dinars. 

The idea of putting the currency of the category of 100 thousand dinars traded by the Central Bank, but at the moment to delay them

Of course I'm no expert.

B/A

Thank you BA I just wanted to make sure I'm reading this correctly. 

Starr

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Of course I'm no expert.

B/A

I agree with you on this...Sounds like the $100K bill is out, they are not going to issue it.

20 minutes ago, dinarbeleiver said:

revealing that the central bank has a future plan to restructure the Iraqi currency, including the deletion of zeros, but this plan needs to consider steps, and a stable situation fully so as not to Exploit this in the work of forgery and others. 

Reason, They won't need a $100K bill, it will be a $100 bill, SOON!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

U will see many more of this type of article as we get closer to the CBI's plan of distributing the lower notes this month. The CBI will not announce when as to when they will execute the plan because as they said not to alert anyone out there especially those who are doing forgery n more.A SUITABLE ENVIRONMENT is needed going forward with such plan. The 100thou note is only traded for BANKS only n not to be distributed for the public use. We are almost there folks...the CBI said the lower notes will be out this month. Cheers all

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 13

Hey, it is ONLY October 4 today and there are 27 days left in October!!! This is ONE Great Article. Thank You, DinarBeleiver, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You AND Up Coming Weekend!!!

:tiphat:

Maybe Mahdi has done some prep work and has gained agreements on his Cabinet and will get them approved within, hopefully well within, the 30 days. I suspect this will give the CBI more confidence in STABILITY of the GOI for completing their monetary reform and "delete the zeroes project"!!!

In The Mean Time.............................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

The Iraqis have been educated too many times...many articles like this were published many years ago when Shabibi was still a CBI governor. The Iraqis are not letting go what they have in their hands until the plan is executed (knowing their money is safe n secured)...that is why they are not putting their money in the banks. This is the recent article from yesterday: 

Keywords: Bank of the first experience in Iraq to save banks and depositors

. This is to put back the confidence in the people and to all banks in Iraq including the international banks. This has to be done before the plan is executed....cheers dvers

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Hey, it is ONLY October 4 today and there are 27 days left in October!!! This is ONE Great Article. Thank You, DinarBeleiver, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You AND Up Coming Weekend!!!

:tiphat:

Maybe Mahdi has done some prep work and has gained agreements on his Cabinet and will get them approved within, hopefully well within, the 30 days. I suspect this will give the CBI more confidence in STABILITY of the GOI for completing their monetary reform and "delete the zeroes project"!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

I hope to hell someday over there has their poop in a group ( actually, I think this Mahdi Cat really does ). 

15 years of chin wagging is enough - Ring the Bell, Pull the Trigger or Push the Dang Button. Get this GOI activated, roll out the HCL and release the hounds. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I hope to hell someday over there has their poop in a group ( actually, I think this Mahdi Cat really does ). 

15 years of chin wagging is enough - Ring the Bell, Pull the Trigger or Push the Dang Button. Get this GOI activated, roll out the HCL and release the hounds. 

I hear You, 10 years Later, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You AND Up Coming Weekend!!! :tiphat:   :salute:

Optimism has likely been in order in the past. However, it seems ever so more warranted now. Cautiously optimistic, though!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, navira said:

The Iraqis have been educated too many times...many articles like this were published many years ago when Shabibi was still a CBI governor. The Iraqis are not letting go what they have in their hands until the plan is executed (knowing their money is safe n secured)...that is why they are not putting their money in the banks. This is the recent article from yesterday: 

Keywords: Bank of the first experience in Iraq to save banks and depositors

. This is to put back the confidence in the people and to all banks in Iraq including the international banks. This has to be done before the plan is executed....cheers dvers

I have to agree with Navira here! The people aren’t letting go of their Dinar till they get paid!!! In my job I meet a lot of people, one of the potential customers I met a couple years back was an Iraqi refugee living here in the United States, She lost three brothers in the first Iraq war. After speaking with her about her family at the end of the appointment I asked her if she ever thought the Iraq he currency would go back to its previous value, without hesitation she said absolutely! She also told me that she was holding Iraqi dinar. I told her that I had invested in some the only thing she told me was “smart”.

That is one of the things I have hung my hat on all these years to keep the faith! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 11

2 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

Revealed the Governor of the Central Bank of the existence of a plan for the future restructuring of the Iraqi currency,

Hello McFly - So Turn On The Flux Capacitor And Crank Up The Rate ! :o 

Back To The Future Scifi GIF

What The Flux - I Want The Gigawatt Rate ...

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 locked and unlocked this topic
  • yota691 locked this topic