Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy Wednesday and good morning!   Any day this side of the earthworms always has potential to be great, and today is an exceptional example... we have breaking news.   I'm going

I think I can, I think I can. Come on, Iraq. YOU CAN !! And with Thug at the controls. Wooooo Hooooooo.      

This sounds like a question better posted in VIP (OSI), but I will say this - if anyone tells you to “send” your dinar anywhere, that person is not part of our organization!    Belize is a v

Adam, thanks for the update. I have been out for a while, moved to another house, I hope to get back in the swing of things now that a lot of the packing and moving is done. Now the hard part starts with the unpacking. 

I will be trying to catch up on the information that has been posted the last 3 weeks.

Gooooo ….RV

• Upvote 1

Thank You for the most excellent post TODAY, Adam, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

For some reason, my internet page load has been really, really slow the last hour or so. Could it be there is immense band width being occupied by the "new" financial traffic internationally kicked in due to the fresh GOI settlements?

I packed my "bug out bag" a year and a half ago. Do I need to dig that out and see if the clothes still fit and I am ready to go on a text notice?

I am updating my utility information to hand carry TODAY, is this a prudent thing to do at this juncture?

Well, OK, I asked three questions and I appreciate ALL the input You can give, Adam!!! :twothumbs:

In The Mean Time..................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adam Montana
      Good afternoon all!

VIP members - I just put a post up in VIP here. I'll send an email shortly announcing it.

Everyone else - no "dinar" update from me today. I've spent the majority of the day working through the final touches on what I just posted in VIP, and this is once again just part of the bigger picture.

Iraq is moving at a brisk pace right now. We are seeing things we have never seen before. They are accomplishing things that many said would never happen. 

I think they are going to shock the world soon.

These features that are coming out (the Rock On badge , testing the VIP text system, etc) are all part of a bigger plan. 
      This is actually a rare type of situation where I'm going to explain in public what's going on with the VIP update.

Being VIP here does a lot for you, even before the RV is announced, but one of the benefits is that all VIP members will get a text message alerting them about the event when it happens.

I have my finger on the pulse of this thing, all the time, and I'm confident that I'll know about it within minutes of it happening, if not slightly before.

I'll verify it to be sure, and then initiate a series of actions that will alert the members about it.

Non-VIP members will get an email - once I'm done pushing out the VIP alerts, of course.

VIP members will get an immediate text message and a few different emails. These emails are going to contain the information needed to keep abreast of the situation - we have no doubt that it will be fluid and we may have days to cash in, we may have months, but we may have less time. We don't know yet - and it's imperative that we have that information as fast and accurate as possible.

That's just one aspect of VIP.

Another is the guaranteed better cash in rate. With us having the largest and best connected group of dinar holders on the planet, we have the ability to leverage our position and get a reduced spread, which will equal much more cash in your pocket.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐   I'm talking $$$$ thousands more $$$$$. Guaranteed. 

It's not rocket science, and it's explained in this short and simple free Guide --> here<--.

One of the most common requests I've received over the years has always been the ability to "confirm" the text notification system. I've always declined because the resources needed were too high, but we recently had some slow periods of progress with Iraq and I took some time to develop a better alert system... one of the improvements was a Verification system so our VIP members can test the Text function.

The new system is even faster, more versatile, and all VIP members can now test it.

Details in the VIP section here.

There are more benefits, but the above is more than worth the investment. 

Things are happening. Iraq is moving at a brisk pace. There has never been a more important time to be in VIP.

Join here.

As always.... Go Iraq, Go VIP, and 

GO RRRVVVV!!!!!
    • By Adam Montana
      Good morning everyone!

Today looks to be a long but exciting day in my world, and a good part of it IS because of Iraq.

Some housekeeping real quick - I'll be sending out an email on this, because quite a few people are still affected by a recent server glitch that made the site unavailable to people. If you were unfortunate enough to visit during that short period of time, your computer has some stored cookies that will still prevent you from viewing the site correctly.

There is also an issue with older versions of Internet Explorer and Edge, and those I'm not confident will ever be fixed.

Anyhow - the site access issues can be fixed by doing two things.

1. If you're not already using Google Chrome as your browser, now is a great time to start. Get it here.

2. If you are using Google Chrome, you'll need to clear your cookies and cache for DinarVets. I know, it's a pain... sorry. The issue will eventually resolve itself, but if you want to speed it up just go  here (or here for Microsoft browsers).

Special message for VIP members - as long as you have a good, working email on file here, you aren't in danger of missing any of my messages.

The Post RV (RV Announcement) messages and instructions will come to your email, and you'll be directed to a different website that was/is not affected by this annoying situation.

One last thing - our News section is getting a little disorganized. To our news posters - at one time we were pretty diligent with making sure we didn't post duplicates, but that seems to be happening a bit more often. Let's resume the vigil - check for duplicates before you post, and be sure to use the "Tags" function to make things easy for the readers.

Thank you ALL for your tireless work and incredible contributions!

Ok, back to the Dinar! (For those of you able to access this chat  )

Parliament is in session, although with the exception of this mention of "White Papers" it would appear that nothing spectacular is happening. I'm not reading anything into the "White Papers" - I'm sure the Gurus will, but that's not what you come to DinarVets for.

They aren't going to announce "hi we plan to raise the rate next week lolz" - that's just not the way this works.

They would lose the chance to capitalize on the RV, and they simply aren't going to do that.

So, what IS encouraging?

Jump right to page 3 of this thread, for starters. Our tireless newshound @yota691 started the thread earlier this month with the bold title "There is no alternative for Kurdistan but an agreement with Baghdad" - and that is 100% truth. This boils all the way into the HCL (Hydro Carbon Law) which is a necessary component for the RV.

One of the most common questions on the HCL is whether or not it needs/must be done before the RV. The answer is it doesn't matter if it's done before, during, or after raising the value of the Dinar - but it must happen really really close to the same time. Either immediately (minutes/hours, not days or weeks) before, during, or after. 

Minutes or hours... not days or weeks. That is key.

The HCL is, in layman's terms, a profit sharing agreement between the Kurds and Baghdad - two major portions of Iraq.

Without a profit sharing agreement, they won't raise the value.

The profit, of course, comes from this right here:

And aside from that crazy dip that nobody would have believed could ever happen earlier this year, that chart looks solid and promising.

I can't wrap this up without a shout out to this thread:

And of course, the Weekly Powerball Pool!

I'll get that email out a little later today - be well, everyone!

Go HCL - Go Dinar - 

GO RRRVVV!!!!!!

• By Adam Montana
      GOOD DAY ALL!

Actual update delayed until later or tomorrow.

Don't miss your chance to get in the DV Powerball Pool here.

If you notice anything goofy going on with the site... I'm just breaking things upgrading features, nothing to worry about. The site might go offline for a few minutes a few times over the next couple days.

DON'T PANIC.

We are running on multiple redundancies here.

All RV texts can still go out at a moment's notice.

All VIP benefits are still in place, safe and secure.

Should we have an RV announcement while I'm in the middle of breaking things upgrading features (I don't know why autocorrect keeps doing that to me  ), an email will go out (it takes about 5 minutes to send the RV message to all 50,000+ members) with the information you need.

I'll be back - 

GO RRRVVVVVV!!!!!

• By Adam Montana
      Happy Wednesday, Dinarvets!

I'll preface this update with a simple statement: I'm juggling a lot of things behind the scenes here.

The great news (for me anyway!) is the majority of the bugs in the site upgrade have been worked through.

I trust you all survived the Trump vs (Biden y Wallace) event last night , and here is the link for the Weekly Powerball Pool.

Dinar is still looking very positive, and everything I talked about last week just keeps building on itself and more good stuff is adding to the pile of "amazing" potential for a *soon* RV.

Because of this situation, I'm juggling updates on our Post-RV plans - for the VIP members, of course.

ALL members of DinarVets will get an email announcement. From me.

If you're reading this as a guest, you'll need to create a free account 👉  (here) 👈  to be notified.

You *can* always wait for your brother's wife's cousin's mailman's "intel" to feed you the 800 number to call (there won't be any legitimate 800 numbers!!!), but the other option is to just be a member here. 

VIP members are getting more than an email announcement.

I'll be sending a text message (only to VIP members*), with instructions to access our Post-RV site, and that's where the real work is happening right now... we've been busy with 

re-confirming partnering banks, locations, preferred rates, re-confirming partnering legal and tax advisor commitments to our group, re-working Post RV plans to account for COVID, and a ton more.  
      Some of this I'll be able to release as soon as next week. Some of it will never be released outside of the VIP section, and some of the VIP information is on hold until we have an actual RV announcement, but the point here is that work is being done, and you will be taken care of...

... even if it's just the official notification email for you, as a free member here.

With all that said - I'm getting back to work!

I'll open this thread up for questions, and I will commit to coming back to answer them OR pulling them all and creating a new thread for them. 

Go Iraq, GO RVVV!!!!!!!

- Adam

P.S. You may have noticed the asterisk above, where I mentioned the Text service. Just to clarify how this works - anyone can enter their phone number in their profile, and it's only visible to the staff here.

Once the RV is announced, I click a button that starts a process and it pulls the current VIP phone numbers. THOSE numbers will be texted... no others. If your VIP is expired, or if you never had it but-thought-you-could-be-sneaky-and-enter-your-phone-number-anyway... sorry, gang, no dice there.

Only VIP members will get the RV text notification.

• By Adam Montana
      Good Morning!!!
      Do you see the excitement above? Don't worry... if the big letters and extra exclamation points didn't get you excited, what's coming below will!

First, the normal stuff...

OIL - nothing crazy, just the normal expected good stuff. Stable and steady upward trend =

Budget - This may not seem like a big deal, but.. submitting it, then withdrawing it, then returning it, then stating "we need 3 weeks to approve it"... there is some number-crunching, pencil whipping, fiat manipulation going on in the background. 

By itself, that news would raise some eyebrows, but let's hop right into the stuff that does more than raise eyebrows: 

--->   THIS. <---

In particular, this part:

One more time just in case you missed that:
       including the oil and gas law.

If I had the ability to make 💥 fireworks 💥  jump off of your screen right now, I would consider it - that's how big this kind of news is!

If it seems like "all Adam talks about anymore is HCL", that's because things are so smooth and streamlined in Iraq right now... HCL is all we need at this point.

HCL is oil and gas law. (See above! 👆 )

That's it.

That's all, end of story, all she wrote, finito, 💥 , done.

Our man Kazzammie is hands down the best thing to ever happen to this situation. Not because he's a messiah or anything crazy like that - the man has just done so much it's almost unbelievable. Prior to him taking the position, Iraq was torn and confused by riots, revolts, and failure. That short period of time came after much incredible progress, including getting out of Chapter 7 and booting Maliki. There was a time (not too long ago) when it looked like one of the previous Prime Ministers would make some progress, but we have never seen this much HCL action.

Ever.

I'm excited. These things are why I've been spending the time on the back-end of the site, improving some security and other functions. It's why I've taken extra time to verify our contacts and procedures, make contingency plans for VIPs with relation to the current covid situation, and double checked my own personal situation. 

VIPs, if you are Platinum - verify that you have your VIP Certificate handy. If you can't find it, for whatever reason, get in touch. (Use the support system.)

OSI, be sure your gifting letters are in place. And that you know where that place is. And you have access to it.  

Everyone - is your dinar accessible? Do you have a plan? Are you ready to execute it?

VIP is still open to new members - if there is anything you are unsure about, no matter how trivial it may seem right now or how unlikely it felt a month ago... you still have time to join VIP (right here, right now) and get access to the best options available anywhere.

Go Iraq, Go Dinar, Go VIP, 

GO RRRRVVVVV!!!!!!

- Adam 
  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.