Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

12 hours ago, laskeeter said:

Will the meetup spot be in the same text message as the RV text?  Also will there be a central spot for VIPs to cash out?  I cant remember reading any of this info.  If it has been covered before please don’t bad mouth me cause I didn’t or don’t remember. Hell im getting old (74) and the memory is da 2d thing to go when you’re this dang old!  Thanks everyone and with 3 kids w/spouses and 12 grandchildren I would sure like to take care of them all before I leave this earth and not worry about the wife suffering after I’m gone.  Great news Adam and love all in this forum!! God Bless all of us!

The text message sent out to announce our time to take action will be just that - time to take action.

For those of you in VIP, you will be instructed to CHECK YOUR EMAIL for further instructions.

Cheers!

:tiphat: 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

The text message sent out to announce our time to take action will be just that - time to take action.

For those of you in VIP, you will be instructed to CHECK YOUR EMAIL for further instructions.

Cheers!

:tiphat: 

Thank you Adam, appreciate the response!  God Bless you and your family and go RV.

Bob (LaSkeeter)

10 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2018 at 9:22 AM, luckylady said:

My husband died in February.  My son says I would be nuts to send my dinar to Belize.  Plus, he has made me afraid to go myself.  Please comment. 

your son is right. never send your dinar anywhere. just find a local bank to handle it for you

On 11/3/2018 at 8:07 AM, chefgene23 said:

Only thing is this was announced a few weeks ago. What's NEW!!! Not some regurgitated news with a few exclamation points!!!!!!!!! Dinars since 2004!!!!

You are commenting on a thread that is over a month old.

Of course the information is a few weeks old... in fact, it sounds like we had it a week earlier than you may have read it somewhere else. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2