Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

10 hours ago, luckylady said:

My husband died in February.  My son says I would be nuts to send my dinar to Belize.  Plus, he has made me afraid to go myself.  Please comment. 

There will not only be private security,but I know there will be other veterans like myself that will not let problems happen, I can assure you that! JMHO  :salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Thank you always for what you do. I get it that its breaking news that the newly elected President appointed his pick for Prime Minister so quickly. From what I have read The Prez is a Iranian leaning sort of guy. I don't know anything about his choice of Prime Minister. I was under the impression that it would be best to elect a Prime Minister and President that prefered taking ques and orders from Iraq's people,  and not outsiders like Iran or the US. So what is so good about these guys that are now in power? What info makes it seem positive to you that they are P.M. and President ?

Edited by new york kevin

9 hours ago, Artitech said:

There will not only be private security,but I know there will be other veterans like myself that will not let problems happen, I can assure you that! JMHO  :salute:

Glad to know

i am expecting to be swarmed for my Brad Pitt look alike looks

or swarmed and beating for wearing my Speedo 

either way I will need backing 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Thank you always for what you do. I get it that its breaking news that the newly elected President appointed his pick for Prime Minister so quickly. From what I have read The Prez is a Iranian leaning sort of guy. I don't know anything about his choice of Prime Minister. I was under the impression that it would be best to elect a Prime Minister and President that prefered taking ques and orders from Iraq's people,  and not outsiders like Iran or the US. So what is so good about these guys that are now in power? What info makes it seem positive to you that they are P.M. and President ?

If he is "Iranian leaning" - that remains to be seen.

The last thing Iraq needs is problems with Iran. It is for sure that Iran supports him, but all that means is that he's not on their bad side, and eventually that border will be a big deal for their oil business. Being friendly with Iran is essential to Iraq's future.

:twocents: 

11 hours ago, Artitech said:

:twothumbs:

You and a couple of other members are among those that I know we can count on as extra eyes and ears during times of need. We have many qualified and trustworthy people in our group... thank you all for being part of this.

:twothumbs:

1 hour ago, gregp said:

I said it before, and I’ll say it again, I have a really good feeling about this new government.  

Thanks, Adam!!

Ditto!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

Ditto!!!!

Ditto, Ditto, Adam, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You AND Up Coming Weekend!!! :tiphat:

I really, really appreciate Your selective engagements, Adam, since I believe You would not choose to lead anyone down a hype path. Your engagement lately is a REAL Shot In The Arm while I suspect there are things in the news and things You are aware of for such eager anticipation. Hopefully, we ALL know and understand that times are bright and hopeful while things entirely outside our knowing or available comprehension could delay (or even derail) things as we eagerly anticipate.

Thank You, Adam, too, for all You and Your Affiliates have and will do for us for the Program Services purchased. Thank You, Adam, for making all this possible. For me, one big thing I endeavor is to avoid the LOTTO Syndrome and I know I will need help in proper practice and confidentially. A BIG THANK YOU, SIR!!!

In The Mean Time.......................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Wow...I check in ~ once every couple years just to see if I'll read something different, and I hardly ever enter a comment...but it looks like same 'ole same 'ole...I remember when they held their first election and the purple fingers were the indication of the imminent RV...that was quite a while ago...and it's been nothing but "the next thing" which was going to be the big event that finally made it happen...Chapter 7 release, debt forgiveness, next president, beating ISIS, HCL agreement (which is comical because they've had that thing "done" several different times even though it's been years since I first heard the term and how critical it was to the RV).  Don't get me wrong gang.  I'm a dreamer to, and probably dumped way to much into this thing nearly 15 years ago (30 million Dinar...that I paid to much for at the time, and then eventually a premium to transport and deposit them into a Warka bank account).  Just wish the dream would finally come true.

• Thanks 1

Will the meetup spot be in the same text message as the RV text?  Also will there be a central spot for VIPs to cash out?  I cant remember reading any of this info.  If it has been covered before please don’t bad mouth me cause I didn’t or don’t remember. Hell im getting old (74) and the memory is da 2d thing to go when you’re this dang old!  Thanks everyone and with 3 kids w/spouses and 12 grandchildren I would sure like to take care of them all before I leave this earth and not worry about the wife suffering after I’m gone.  Great news Adam and love all in this forum!! God Bless all of us!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1