Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forget Blue Wave, Forget Red Wave, Here Comes A Red Flood Like The Days of Noah

Trump Will Lose To Hillarious In A LANDSLIDE | Trump Nation

I have always said that I do not put much weight in polls, as most polls are conducted by LEFT leaning agencies. However, when the polls showed a BLUE TSUNAMI for Hillarious in 2016 and we now know the outcome today, how many feel that the current polls are accurately foreshadowing election day results?

My Prediction is that the Repubs will pick up 6+ seats in the Senate, and will only have a net loss of - 10 seats in House, thus maintaining full control of both houses for the next 2 years. Considering Obama lost +60 seats in the House in his first midterm, this will be considered amazing.

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Indraman said:

Trump Will Lose To Hillarious In A LANDSLIDE | Trump Nation

I have always said that I do not put much weight in polls, as most polls are conducted by LEFT leaning agencies. However, when the polls showed a BLUE TSUNAMI for Hillarious in 2016 and we now know the outcome today, how many feel that the current polls are accurately foreshadowing election day results?

My Prediction is that the Repubs will pick up 6+ seats in the Senate, and will only have a net loss of - 10 seats in House, thus maintaining full control of both houses for the next 2 years. Considering Obama lost +60 seats in the House in his first midterm, this will be considered amazing.

Indy

The PTB started today to downplay their, "red wave", narrative and I think that is because they know that they've got no excitement on 

their side. I personally think that this massive invasion from the south is going to send the Republican vote through the roof. And that we'll most likely see even better results than your prediction. Let us never forget, it was illegal immigration that got Trump elected in the first place. Add to that the complete insanity coming from the left today and even past liberal voters are #walking away. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

And again....diversity is off the chain at Trump rallies......blondes, brunettes, grays, balds, gingers, tokens, etc.... :rolleyes:

GO RV, then BV

For someone who claims to be not racist, you sure do look in color alot. Maybe you are projecting a little bit, don't you think?

Indy

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I thought we were trying to drain the swamp... Isn't Ted the definition of the swamp? It's like here in Tennessee. Marsha Blackburn is the swamp and yet Donald supports her... Just another kept lie.

B/A

• Downvote 1