Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forget Blue Wave, Forget Red Wave, Here Comes A Red Flood Like The Days of Noah

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

MAGA hat and a Nike shirt???? Now that's funny!!!!

B/A

EXACTLY! :bravo:

That's why I posted this pic. It shows that this Trump thing is an American thing. You and I see the oxymoron of the two things together,

But in America we all have one thing in common, and that is FREEDOM. FREEDOM to think the way we want to think. FREEDOM to go where we want to go, FREEDOM to say what we want to say, and yes we have the FREEDOM to be stupid. I will support everyone's right to be who they are, but I will NEVER allow ANYONE to take away those FREEDOMS that we all love so much. 

Because FREEDOM can NEVER be taken from a people,

But if they willingly give up that FREEDOM 

They will NEVER get FREEDOM again. 

And the most important thing to know about FREEDOM  is that it's NOT

FREE

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:lol:I love America:lol:

So do corporations in Japan!!! And Germany... And China... And India... And, well you get the picture. Americans cry about imports while they drive around rice burners and euro trash. They complain while they invest in nations whose kids are light years ahead of our kids in math and science. Those countries spend their money on improving their future and we spend our money on the war machine... Hmmm makes you wonder why our kids don't rank in the top 30, why our life expectancy is less than many, why our infant mortality rate is so high... Yup we just need to keep on building bombs, forget education, forget healthcare.... Okay I'll stop trying make people understand that America could be so much better if we took control away from corporations and special interest groups who's mission is not what's best for America.... People say the government should be run like a business... Statistics show most businesses fail... Oh what to do???

B/A