Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forget Blue Wave, Forget Red Wave, Here Comes A Red Flood Like The Days of Noah

Bostonangler, your right there are no politicians on our side.  That is why we love Trump.  He gave up a comfortable life to bring this nation back together. The amount of energy the Left is throwing out every day makes me love him more.  I didn't like all his tweeting in the beginning, until I realized it was a red laser pointer to the dems, that chase it like cat, hahaha.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 4

56 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Kind of showed your true colors here D/A....you may love your country....but that is secondary for your hate of Trump and those who would like to see him succeed.....CL

You're joking right? I only put that out there because LSD couldn't take a joke and he continues his name calling daily.

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 5

4 hours ago, Indraman said:

I actually feel like the Republican base has never been more solidified, the Independents are coming in droves, and the Left is spouting all the things that most Americans disagree with...sounds like a RED WAVE to me.

Indy

Its not even a republican wave. They are almost as corrupt as the Dem's. I would say its a trumpeter wave. Like the righteous trupets of Heaven. I can hear the teumpets now, bringinging all the lost Americans out of corruption and into prosperity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Kind of showed your true colors here D/A....you may love your country....but that is secondary for your hate of Trump and those who would like to see him succeed.....CL

All you brainwashed, Americans. Step away from the TV and see that everything you have been told to believe is corrupt and anti-American. Go to a Trump ralley...   Feel the love, patriotism, love for your country and not globalism. Love for all colors and races not divided as the dem's want us. We can go on all day talking about what you cant see. 

Trump has temporarily saved America and you cant even join the party to celebrate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

You're joking right? I only put that out there because LSD couldn't take a joke and he continues his name calling daily.

B/A

I fail to see where I called you ANY names as your hatred of Trump has you constantly calling me LSD. You have repeatedly said that YOU ARE NOT A DEMOCRAT. And stating your clear hatred of Trump is not calling you a name, It's an observation. 

LGD is a DIRECT REFERENCE to my lovely Daughters name. Wonder how you'd feel if I were to use your Daughter's name to mock you. 

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I fail to see where I called you ANY names as your hatred of Trump has you constantly calling me LSD. You have repeatedly said that YOU ARE NOT A DEMOCRAT. And stating your clear hatred of Trump is not calling you a name, It's an observation. 

LGD is a DIRECT REFERENCE to my lovely Daughters name. Wonder how you'd feel if I were to use your Daughter's name to mock you. 

8 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Stupid insane libretards

I believe this qualifies....

And as much as most of you would like to believe it, Trump isn't a Republican nor is he conservative. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he switched parties next election. People like him live by the creed, "Anything to win". Look at how many politicians have switched parties to keep their office. The number is more than a few.

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 3

Gentlemen, I was at the rally Tuesday night in Mississippi. I have no idea how many people did not get in, but the place was packed. The atmosphere was Electric and the patriotism on display was heart felt by Everyone there. And everything DT said was bullseye. right on the mark. I have never been to an event with this much excitement and energy from everyone in the building. The people were lining up outside the Landers Center at 7 AM. There is not one other Republican or DemoRat that could have drawn a crowd like this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Yes that's me laughing.. Why is it some people just can't take a joke? You Trumptards need to lighten up. There are no politicians on our side. Period. 

B/A

"There are no politicians on our side. Period" .  Probably the most intelligent and insightful quote I've heard in awhile!  If all theses Senators and Congressman were really working fir the better of our country and the people then we wouldn't be so divided.  There has to be give and take form both sides.  Both parties have their heels dug in so deep  you can only see them from the waist up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I believe this qualifies....

And as much as most of you would like to believe it, Trump isn't a Republican nor is he conservative. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he switched parties next election. People like him live by the creed, "Anything to win". Look at how many politicians have switched parties to keep their office. The number is more than a few.

B/A

So now you're admitting that you're a liberal Democrat. 

No worries, I will use the intellectual self restraint and not use your daughter to belittle you.  :tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cranman said:

There has to be give and take from both sides. 

There has been.

Conservatives have been giving and Liberals have been taking.

When Conservatives decide to not give then Liberals scream we are racists or Homophobes.

When a Conservative compromises we lose.

Ever heard of give an inch, take a mile? That is Liberalism.

Try to get a Liberal to give a little and Conservatives are call every name on the books. 

I know. I have seen it in the state I left. No give and all take on the part of the legislature there. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, cranman said:

"There are no politicians on our side. Period" .  Probably the most intelligent and insightful quote I've heard in awhile!  If all theses Senators and Congressman were really working fir the better of our country and the people then we wouldn't be so divided.  There has to be give and take form both sides.  Both parties have their heels dug in so deep  you can only see them from the waist up.

And how do you do that with a group of people that will stop at NOTHING to utterly destroy you? 

Wake up Folks, the Demoncraps have declared war on America. Fight like you're at war, or die. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I guess if I had to pick a party I would say I am a Republican.. That being said, I look and listen to all sides.  I remember times when Republicans were not all that cooperative either.  IMO that's the problem with hardliners of either party.  I'm so sick of the people taking sides to the extreme that no one will work together.  We all suffer as a result.

Then there is the name calling on the internet.  What childish antics.  We all know that well over half the people that name call and throw out insults would never do so in person.  If they did they would cry over the results (i.e a punch in the face) and sue.   Yes, sometimes bad manners need to be corrected in such a manner that it won't be repeated.  But what, you say fight like you're at war  or die.  Do you really mean that?  Will you pick up a gun? That's the kind of rhetoric that riles people up and results in over the top responses.  I have been to war.  Iraq and Afghanistan.  No one, just yet, needs to be fought like that.  

I'm not a peacenick.  I don't mind mudding up the waters.  I would love to get rid of every sitting senator and congressman and start all over again . The current system isn't and hasn't worked to the fullest extent for benefit of the people in a long time.

Feel free to correct me .  Although understand right now that calling me names does not bother me.  But I will not respond to that..

• Thanks 4

6 hours ago, cranman said:

I guess if I had to pick a party I would say I am a Republican.. That being said, I look and listen to all sides.  I remember times when Republicans were not all that cooperative either.  IMO that's the problem with hardliners of either party.  I'm so sick of the people taking sides to the extreme that no one will work together.  We all suffer as a result.

Then there is the name calling on the internet.  What childish antics.  We all know that well over half the people that name call and throw out insults would never do so in person.  If they did they would cry over the results (i.e a punch in the face) and sue.   Yes, sometimes bad manners need to be corrected in such a manner that it won't be repeated.  But what, you say fight like you're at war  or die.  Do you really mean that?  Will you pick up a gun? That's the kind of rhetoric that riles people up and results in over the top responses.  I have been to war.  Iraq and Afghanistan.  No one, just yet, needs to be fought like that.  

I'm not a peacenick.  I don't mind mudding up the waters.  I would love to get rid of every sitting senator and congressman and start all over again . The current system isn't and hasn't worked to the fullest extent for benefit of the people in a long time.

Feel free to correct me .  Although understand right now that calling me names does not bother me.  But I will not respond to that..

First thank you for your service, I'm a Marine and know all about war too. I have also repeatedly stated that I have grown over the years to become a conscientious objector when it comes to violence. I simply refuse to take up arms to harm another human being because the world doesn't need one more person killing another. You and I both know the full effect of what such actions really are and how that effect NEVER goes away. But rather leaves a burning scar for the rest of our lives. 

Having said that, allow me to explain my use of the term, "war", in relation to politics. The Democrats have debased themselves into a scorched earth policy and in some cases, in the streets, even resorted to violence. All this simply because they don't know how to deal with loosing an election. They see this as WAR, and they are no longer willing to, "work with anyone", that is not willing to join them in their plan to destroy Trump. In truth they never really never did work with anyone and that is why America woke up and elected Trump in the first place. Their actions are pure evil. I am not one to say these kinds of things only on a computer. If I hear someone that is acting like today's Democrat I have and will continue to tell them to their face that what they are doing is evil. I simply can think of no other way to define the actions of the left. 

Thus, because they are at WAR it is imperative that right minded folks wake up to that fact and realize the truth of it all and rise up in mass once again and annihilate them at the ballet box. Not willing to try and understand or to work across the aisle but voting only Republican. 

It is my training as a Marine that compels me to use the vernacular that I do. 

There was a time not too long ago when a person said something stupid, someone stood up and shut that person up. We didn't entertain the thought that the stupid person was right. We let the stupid person know that their comments or actions were sociably unacceptable.

And if Americans like you and I don't realize that the evil left is at WAR and put them down by removing them from power; then America will devolve into social anarchy within just a few yrs. The left is so unhinged that if they ever do get power again they will make dam certain that what we did in 2016 will never happen again. They will begin rounding up conservatives for extermination. They will cancel elections. Failing to see that reality right in front of you is akin to going into battle without your weapon and flack jacket. 

Oh! And by the way, I'm NOT A REPUBLICAN. Any more than the French were Americans when we liberated France from Germany in WW2.

I am more closely related to what you would call a libertarian, but I prefer to call myself a Constitutional Conservative. But right now Republicans hold all the power that is attempting to resist our enemy's, the democrats. So I will align with them. 

I hope this helps to clear my use of the term, "WAR". And to establish that I don't see myself as calling names but rather pointing out the obvious. The actions of today's left can only be described as insane, and pure evil. Thus demonic. :tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So now you're admitting that you're a liberal Democrat. 

No worries, I will use the intellectual self restraint and not use your daughter to belittle you.  :tiphat:

No just that you call people names on a daily basis. As for belittling you, that was merely a joke. but of course some people can't laugh at life because they are so angry that they can find no joy. Calling me a liberal or democrat might make you feel better, but it only prove my point. You cannot accept truth. You know I didn't vote for Clinton but you refuse to accept it. I have stated in the upcoming election I am voting for a republican for our states governor but you refuse to accept it. How can America be great when a 1/3 of the population lives in a conspiracy filled world? 

So my points are;

1 I was joking

2 I vote people not party

3 Conspiracy is for the weak minded

4 I always enjoy your snarky remarks

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

9 hours ago, cranman said:

It is nice to see a reasonable person... Of course you will now get bashed by those who cannot understand some of us do not blindly follow a party. Nice post.

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

9 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And how do you do that with a group of people that will stop at NOTHING to utterly destroy you? 

Wake up Folks, the Demoncraps have declared war on America. Fight like you're at war, or die. 

This is why America is divided.  People who can't recognize that both parties are working against the American citizen. People who believe Trump or Pelosi or McConnell or Feinstein or Cruz or Waters are champions for us are only fooling themselves.

B/A 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4