Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Learn about borrowing countries from the Iraqi Fund for Foreign Development

yota691

Tuesday, October 2

Search Bigger

Al-Sumerian News / Baghdad 
Eight countries borrowed from the Iraqi Fund for Foreign Development, including 3 Arab countries, 4 African countries and one from South America These are Tanzania,Mozambique, Yemen, Somalia, Uganda, Madagascar, Jamaica and Mauritania. 

The fund of the Ministry of Finance on its official site and seen by Alsumaria News that 

1 - the state of Jamaica, which is located in South America has borrowed $ 25 million from Iraq, which paid 17 million and 640 thousand dollars and the remaining $ 7 million and 360 thousand dollars.

2 - The State of Mauritania borrowed 11 million and 173 thousand dollars and paid 10 million and 506 thousand dollars and the remaining 666 thousand dollars. 

3. The State of Yemen borrowed from Iraq 19 million dollars and paid 16 million and 655 thousand dollars, leaving 2 million and 345 thousand dollars. 

4. The State of Somalia borrowed from Iraq an amount of 28 million and 804 thousand dollars and did not pay anything. 

5 - The State of Uganda borrowed from Iraq 4 million and 821 thousand dollars, of which 2 million and 215 thousand dollars and left 2 million and 606 thousand dollars. 

6. The Tanzanian State borrowed from Iraq $ 8 million and $ 162,000 and did not pay anything. 

7. The State of Mozambique borrowed from Iraq 10 million and 258 thousand dollars and did not pay anything. 

8 - The State of Madagascar borrowed from Iraq 9 million and 366 thousand dollars and paid the full amount and there is nothing left.

The Iraqi Fund for Foreign Development grants development projects in Arab countries and developing countries medium and long-term loans and the use of public and private funds to ensure the development of economic development.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

http://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=214817.....

List of borrowing countries from the Iraqi Fund for Foreign Development

image.php?token=82264fd74020279794b8d53ec0efe518&size=

The Iraqi Fund for Foreign Development issued a statement saying that there are 8 borrowing countries from the Fund.

Of these, three were Arab, four African and one South American, the IMF said.

These countries are Tanzania, Mozambique, Yemen, Somalia, Uganda, Madagascar, Jamaica and Mauritania.

The list of countries: 
1. The State of Jamaica, located in South America, borrowed $ 25 million from Iraq, of which $ 17 million and $ 640,000 was paid, and the remaining $ 7 million and $ 360,000. 
2 - The State of Mauritania borrowed 11 million and 173 thousand dollars and paid 10 million and 506 thousand dollars and the remaining 666 thousand dollars. 
3. The State of Yemen borrowed from Iraq 19 million dollars and paid 16 million and 655 thousand dollars, leaving 2 million and 345 thousand dollars. 
4. The State of Somalia borrowed from Iraq an amount of 28 million and 804 thousand dollars and did not pay anything. 
5 - The State of Uganda borrowed from Iraq 4 million and 821 thousand dollars, of which 2 million and 215 thousand dollars and left 2 million and 606 thousand dollars. 
6. The Tanzanian State borrowed from Iraq $ 8 million and $ 162,000 and did not pay anything.
7. The State of Mozambique borrowed from Iraq 10 million and 258 thousand dollars and did not pay anything. 
8 - The State of Madagascar borrowed from Iraq 9 million and 366 thousand dollars and paid the full amount and there is nothing left.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Iraq is a Donor Country .........?

It seems so Yota posted this earlier. These people supposedly cannot take care of their own

poor and now loaning money to countries who do not pay it back.  Crazy ain't it. :shakehead:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

What. The. FRICK??!!

Some body please make the world stop throwing money at Iraq!!

That may force them to finally RV their currency and get on with it!  And......who's holding them accountable for sending terrorists millions of our dollars we loaned them cause they were crying in their soup so bad that they need more money for development and rebuilding??!!  

Now we know who and what they are "re-building"......terrorists countries.   😡

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, climber7 said:

What. The. FRICK??!!

Some body please make the world stop throwing money at Iraq!!

That may force them to finally RV their currency and get on with it!  And......who's holding them accountable for sending terrorists millions of our dollars we loaned them cause they were crying in their soup so bad that they need more money for development and rebuilding??!!  

Now we know who and what they are "re-building"......terrorists countries.   😡

I with you on this. I posted years ago that if you stop the money and force them to stand on their own two feet. 

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Because they are listening to the news and not researching for the facts like we do here. 

I hear you--I do--but I think that's the general public.  The ones in charge of governments know something we don't but it still doesn't make sense to give money to them when they're turning around and loaning that money to bad actors 🤔

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, climber7 said:

I hear you--I do--but I think that's the general public.  The ones in charge of governments know something we don't but it still doesn't make sense to give money to them when they're turning around and loaning that money to bad actors 🤔

I would say in the BIG picture, Oil and Silk Road. Those are the long term plays here. 

• Upvote 3

Maybe they have no intentions of revaluing there currency until the other countries demand they start paying back their loans.  I think that there is a lot going on that we know nothing about.  We have no idea what goes on behind the scenes that could be holding up the RV.  I use to be really optimistic that it would happen soon.  Now I'm not so sure.  Every year we say wait until the governments formed and seated.  I hope we aren't saying the same thing in the future.

This is a tribal country that couldn't get their crap together if they all shared one toilet. 

I feel better now.  Carry on.  Nothing to see here. LOL.   

p1-1-750x430.jpg

The trainee of the country's economic situation finds that there is a fallacy from the strangeness to the point of madness, for example, the budget was not spent only "operational" salaries and the government is still playing the chord "false", especially in light of high oil prices to high numbers compared to In the past years. 
But the strangest of all is when you find that the government "begs" loans from Kuwait and other countries, while Iraq is lending eight countries in amounts of up to millions of dollars, as revealed by the Iraqi Fund for Foreign Development that Iraq has provided loans to three Arab countries and four African countries and one From South America and these countries are Tanzania, Mozambique, Yemen, Somalia, Uganda, Madagascar, Jamaica and Mauritania, claiming that Iraq is getting interest from those loans imposed on those poor countries.

https://www.almuraqeb-aliraqi.org/2018/10/03/117712/

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1