Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This better not be any of you guys! All joking aside, if you sell Dinar on EBay make sure you use a company that uses tracking information. I sold a thousand dollars worth of Dinar on EBay, the buyer gave positive feedback and said "thanks" after it was shipped to him, then he called his bank and said he never remembered making the purchase and the bank took my money out of  my husbands and my paypal account so now I have a dispute with this "gentleman" over this but we have all the proof that he recieved the dinar so he is basically trying to steal my dinar and my money. I think Paypal will side with us since we have proof he recieved the dinar and proof that he was happy when he recieved it but geesh... I should not have to deal with this and yes the dinar was authentic. I don't want the dinar back from them because I have no proof that it will be the real deal coming back to me but I do want the money he paid me for them.

Edited by Rmc10
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

Ebay scammers?

I Bought A Couple Of Hefty Lawn Bag Sized Bundles Of 50 Dinar Notes On EBay Again Last Week From LGD And Umbertino ! :o 

And Since They Always Issue A Certificate Of Authenticity Written In Crayon On Real Construction Paper - I Only Recommend Dealing With Straight Up Legit (Although Possibly Ever So Slightly Shady) Mofo’s Like Them ...

:D  :D  :D 

Fyi - They Also Have A Guaranteed Buy Back Program ! ;)

Btw, Did Ur Denial Of Shipment Happen To Be Written In An Obvious Italian Accent - Like Pretty Much All Of My Continuously Pending Transactions ...

:lmao:  :lmao:

• Haha 1