Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Political Bickering May Soon Be Resolved.

Luigi1

Good news for Dinarians.

Political bickering may finally be coming to an end.

GOI can now focus energies on the Iraq economy.

28/9/2018 Rudaw News...Union leader responds to Barzani: We have today and tomorrow to agree or we will go to Barham Saleh for Baghdad.

PUK deputy secretary-general Pula Talabani said on Saturday, September 29, 2018, that his party would go to the post of President Barham Saleh to Baghdad in order to resolve the issue if all Kurdish-Kurdish negotiations fail to resolve a single candidate.

28/9/2018  Rudaw News...Kurdish MPs will select president nominee: Barzani after meeting Salih.

The head of the KDP, Masoud Barzani, said they will leave the selection of the Kurdish candidate for the Iraqi presidency up to the Kurdistani members of the parliament.

Barzani met with Barham Salih on Friday to discuss the presidency post.

More good economic news.

28/9/2018  Reuters...Iraq begins producing gas from Nasiriya oilfield.

Iraq has begun producing gas from the Nasiriya oilfield in the south of the country at a rate of 50 million cubic feet a day, Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi said in a statement on Saturday.

The production is part of an ambitious plan announced by the ministry in December to more than double its oil production at the oilfield from 90,000 barrels per day (bpd) to 200,000 bpd, without the help of international investors.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 8:35 AM, Luigi1 said:

Iraq has begun producing gas in the south of the country as part of an ambitious plan to more than double its production.

News flash, Luigi. Gas production in Iraq is 'hot' right now.

The new parliament can't wait to do their part.

Someone just needs to light a fire under them. :lol:

Related image
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

That looks like a sexual assault to me.  36 years from now if it suits their agenda.  

Sorry, I’m still jaded after the last weeks garbage.

Ya but she won't remember who was there, where it was or how she got there.  :jester:

SR

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Man there is just so much drama all over I am heading to the islands when this is over. Tossing everything in the recycle bin. Do not want to trash my area, then chill.

I'm with ya Chuck just tell me where and when and I'm there +

Starr

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Man there is just so much drama all over I am heading to the islands when this is over. Tossing everything in the recycle bin. Do not want to trash my area, then chill.

57 minutes ago, Starrider said:

I'm with ya Chuck just tell me where and when and I'm there +

Starr

I'm SO with you both

I keep dreaming about finding a tropical place that has shaded beaches with palm trees and vegetation and mountains/hills that come down to the beach. Perfect best of both worlds for me. Maybe Fiji or some place like that....

Set up my hammock and sleep outside, or in nice hut, and just chill for a few months to reflect, pray, and get my new course in life started, and where to donate time and money to. 

I don't think I'll have to donate to Davis' campaign but will vote for him hahaha 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1