Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chinese Elders, Reno, Paid...Canada Next.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

From various Guru sources from around the web...

It looks like the Chinese Elders, Reno & Canada are ready.

Madam Wu must have had another bad case of indigestion & coughed us all up a huge fortune cookie.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

Summary as of late night Sept. 27 2018   Gurus Tilton, Dan & Bruce:
A.   
Intel Report: Sources expect redemption of Zimbabwe Bond Notes to begin anytime. Once all Zim Bonds have been redeemed worldwide, Zimbabwe's currency will become 1:1 with the USD. The U.S. will release a gold-standard currency (USN) shortly after the redemption event.
B.   Dan: Several highly connected sources said that the RV processes have resumed after the US Treasury debacle, and this week was a possibility for release. The ensnaring of US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and 16 deputy-level officials caused a week-long delay in releasing funds as required paperwork needed to be redone so that it no longer had Mnuchin’s name on it. Now that was complete and ready to go.
Trump wanted Tier 3 and 4 people to begin their exchanges before the end of fiscal year on Sun. Sept. 30. Even if the exchanges were not all made, they would still be counted under the current fiscal year providing appointments were made prior to Mon. Oct. 1.
The general public of Tier 5 would not exchange until the next fiscal year began next Mon. Oct. 1.

C.   Philip Tilton: Rumor confirmed that Reno has been getting liquid since 1:30 pm Wed. Sept. 26. Hearing RV/GCR were ordered to complete. I’m still gonna call it for Sukkot (Sept. 23 to 30). "Ordered to Complete" - Philip Tilton Intel Update 9.25.18

D. Bruce:   On Thurs. Sept. 20 a call went out between the US Treasury, President Trump and 7200 redemption centers/exchange locations throughout Canada and the US that set a date for this to go (within days).
The Chinese Elders were paid Thurs. morning Sept. 20, while 21 tranches of monies went out that night. Iraq has agreed everything they need to do and were to make their new Dinar rate known internationally by Thurs. Sept. 27.
There was also a need to get this started before Mon. Oct. 1 as they want to get the Zim in within this fiscal year or by Sun. Sept. 30. We could be started by the weekend. In Iraq all having to do with the RV would be done by Mon. Oct. 1 Iraqi time.
We could go sooner than Oct. 1. Banks were gearing up for a Oct. 1-2, Mon-Tues. start. The public, Tier 5, could start next week.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

I can't believe Luigi has over 1500 greenies. Course 99% came when people used to hand them out like candy. People are more concerning now. We can spot the garbage that he spews constantly. Why not keep this useless crap off the site. Yes, I know its the rumor section, but this stuff isn't even close

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

22 minutes ago, murd11 said:

I can't believe Luigi has over 1500 greenies. Course 99% came when people used to hand them out like candy. People are more concerning now. We can spot the garbage that he spews constantly. Why not keep this useless crap off the site. Yes, I know its the rumor section, but this stuff isn't even close

Careful, you will go on mod review for a personal attack on him. Imagine that, he stays and you go. Ya, I know but it's not your site and dinar vets permits this. 

I would say, since so many people think it's funny and enjoy his fiction why not just go to the news section for a while.

I think this will help and that way he's not so irritating. Try blocking like I did. Ya, it's still irritating reading the title but it helps. Good luck. 

3 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Careful, you will go on mod review for a personal attack on him. Imagine that, he stays and you go. Ya, I know but it's not your site and dinar vets permits this. 

I would say, since so many people think it's funny and enjoy his fiction why not just go to the news section for a while.

I think this will help and that way he's not so irritating. Try blocking like I did. Ya, it's still irritating reading the title but it helps. Good luck. 

Every good internet blog site exchanging ideas needs a good foil........Nothing wrong with someone posting a little "crazy".........

I was happy when Montana added the "politics" section........good dialogue......but gets "crazy" at times.....

Many people thought Montana was crazy when he first started talking up Bitcoin........

That "crazy' has worked out pretty well.........and of course there's the IQD........jury is still out on that one..........just ask..........Luigi1

CL

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, murd11 said:

I can't believe Luigi has over 1500 greenies.

Don't believe  those numbers. A couple of years ago he was at 1000 rubies, then miraculously over the course of a couple night,

they all disappeared and he ended up in the green. Without even posting anything. So that, coupled with the 'intel' that he brings

are as believable as the National Enquirer. :lol: Good for a laugh, and nothing more.

Related image
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Don't believe  those numbers. A couple of years ago he was at 1000 rubies, then miraculously over the course of a couple night,

they all disappeared and he ended up in the green. Without even posting anything. So that, coupled with the 'intel' that he brings

are as believable as the National Enquirer. :lol: Good for a laugh, and nothing more.

Related image

Those are sympathy rubies. 

jg1,

I like your comment regarding the author who posted this 'rumor.'    I think there should  be a separate section on DV  for Luigi'a less-than-garbage quality-posts, not because I  condone his '"rumors" but rather to separate his lower quality ones like the one made above from others of a more honest and genuine nature. What baffles me are the contradicting comments he makes to his own posts, which suggests little thought or critical thinking was made beforehand,  and that the post may have been made instead for attention-seeking purposes.

I am familiar with DV's  policies, and have read statements from Mods stating there is a benefit to his posts  as others can learn from the debate that follows his less than garbage-quality posts (not all of his posts are as bad as the one above but the overwhelming  majority certainly are)  I personally think it would be better to isolate what are known or assumed to be intentional and inaccurate posts by placing them in an area that is separate from those that are more genuine.

Regarding Luigi's high number of positive likes, I think Thugs said it best about 10 months ago when he reminded us that Luigi used to have a staggeringly high amount of reds, which all went away one day from a form from of ruby welfare (I paraphrased Thugs'  original comment which was much funnier)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, presence said:

jg1,

I like your comment regarding the author who posted this 'rumor.'    I think there should  be a separate section on DV  for Luigi'a less-than-garbage quality-posts, not because I  condone his '"rumors" but rather to separate his lower quality ones like the one made above from others of a more honest and genuine nature. What baffles me are the contradicting comments he makes to his own posts, which suggests little thought or critical thinking was made beforehand,  and that the post may have been made instead for attention-seeking purposes.

I am familiar with DV's  policies, and have read statements from Mods stating there is a benefit to his posts  as others can learn from the debate that follows his less than garbage-quality posts (not all of his posts are as bad as the one above but the overwhelming  majority certainly are)  I personally think it would be better to isolate what are known or assumed to be intentional and inaccurate posts by placing them in an area that is separate from those that are more genuine.

Regarding Luigi's high number of positive likes, I think Thugs said it best about 10 months ago when he reminded us that Luigi used to have a staggeringly high amount of reds, which all went away one day from a form from of ruby welfare (I paraphrased Thugs'  original comment which was much funnier)

Yep and thank you. He knows this is junk but yet he posts it. Only he knows why he does it, but to me he is trying to decieve someone and that I dont like. If he thinks its all true this guy is demented. He will state, Im just passing it along 😭. Ok, back to the news.

Ok, here come the sypathysers. 

• Upvote 3

On 9/28/2018 at 5:19 PM, pokerplayer said:

*Sign* I live in Canada and can guarantee that diddly is happening here. 

Well at least this time it was not Medicine Hat we’re I live close by. 

Pp

Hey remember that I will be handling to Scotch bar at the White House Lawn party. I may just have to come up and get an advance. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1